Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 23bluesman @ 09/17/10 12:28 PM
Yeah I saw that. Not sure how to share/embed the vid here.

Includes also practice, and some part of Become Legendary. It's a lot of content for a demo, I'm impressed.

4th qtr of finals..I wonder if that means 12 mins? That would be real nice.

# 2 Mintsa @ 09/17/10 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23bluesman

Includes also practice, and some part of Become Legendary. It's a lot of content for a demo.

4th qtr of finals..I wonder if that means 12 mins? That would be nice.
That is quite a bit of content for a demo. Maybe that's why it's taken a bit longer to get released.

It's obvious that it's going to be released very soon. So everyone who has been complaining over the past couple of days....just relax a little...LOL.

# 3 Adzs K2 @ 09/17/10 12:34 PM
Sounds like it could be a pretty immersive demo, and the fact that they have a practice mode within the game is a stroke of genius, especially as with the 2k demo its obvious many people can;t get the controls down, so by elite giving people the chance to get used to the controls, they're causing people to get used to their control scheme.....im still a 2k guy no doubt, but looking forward to trying out this (much hyped) demo, and see if the controls really are as innovative as ea tries to make them sound....

# 4 Stumbleweed @ 09/17/10 12:34 PM
Good news. I'm always down to give Elite a shot, glad they didn't just can the demo or something. EA always comes correct with the feature-filled demos, and this seems like no exception.

# 5 Gotmadskillzson @ 09/17/10 12:41 PM
I just hope it is released before the EA MMA demo on the 28th....If both is released on the same day then that is going to suck for me LOL. Because I will say it now, if that EA MMA demo lives up to the hype, Elite demo going to take a back seat. Therefore I will play Elite demo 1st just in case.

# 6 DR Russell @ 09/17/10 12:42 PM
Quote:

Includes also practice, and some part of Become Legendary. It's a lot of content for a demo, I'm impressed.

4th qtr of finals..I wonder if that means 12 mins? That would be real nice.
Looks like it will be 12 minutes, i just hope is not 12 accelerated minutes

# 7 mwittman5 @ 09/17/10 12:43 PM
video looked really good. its awesome that they let you practice too to get used to all the controls before the game comes out. cant wait

# 8 Da_Czar @ 09/17/10 12:44 PM
Nice finally some news. I am excited to play 5 on 5. That is how you release a demo baby !!! None of that one team no plays crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 9 pies @ 09/17/10 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Russell
I doubt it will be 12 mins, probably 5, can't wait, stop teasing EA!

# 10 erickonasis @ 09/17/10 12:48 PM
Quote:
Not sure how to share/embed the vid here.
yes how do we embed any videos here youtube etc? i dont see a icon to do it whats the code?

# 11 RubenDouglas @ 09/17/10 12:52 PM
I stopped playing the other demo, as thats pretty much a buy, so this elite demo should take away the rest of my free time until the games release.. Maybe it can win me over.. Im looking forward to it

# 12 mvb34 @ 09/17/10 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR Russell

Maybe its like NHL 11 with accelerated clock.. not a bad thing..

# 13 Super Glock @ 09/17/10 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwittman5
video looked really good. its awesome that they let you practice too to get used to all the controls before the game comes out. cant wait
Yes it is very awesome that we get a practice mode, that will be my favorite part of the demo and will get me ready for Oct. 5th.

# 14 mlp111 @ 09/17/10 01:05 PM
Demo is pretty big, probably was taken off the retail version, so more than likely what we play will be part of the retail version, not a bad thing, I'm just ready to play this so I can make my final judgement on whether or not I'll buy this game, come on elite release the date, hope I can get past the visual blandness in the color department and everyone dribbling like each other

# 15 amicsta @ 09/17/10 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Maybe its like NHL 11 with accelerated clock.. not a bad thing..

I think that I would like that. That way the franchise and become legendary modes will have realistic minutes played statistics. Always hated not having that.

# 16 Da-Man @ 09/17/10 01:16 PM
The live 10 demo was two 4 minute quarters so i guess it might be somewhere around 8 to 10 mins.

There's no way it'll be 5 or less because they need to win people over to this game with a lot of time to get used to the controls and gameplay.

# 17 TreyIM2 @ 09/17/10 01:16 PM
I actually have the 2K11 demo on pause and I have to say that after the initial excitement of playing the 2K11 demo, I still can't really eff with isomotion. It is not improved, to me, and I still believe that moves should be pulled off with the right joystick. I am definitely looking forward to the controls of Elite 11 yet the visuals make me wanna chuck. I'm still mad at EA for not improving on them and instead stripping them down, it seems. Hopefully this demo will be out on Tues so I can really judge whussup.

# 18 Tengo Juego @ 09/17/10 01:17 PM
All that's missing is a date.

# 19 ccoaxum @ 09/17/10 01:18 PM
the best nba demo ever....love it cnt wait

# 20 DR Russell @ 09/17/10 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pies
I doubt it will be 12 mins, probably 5, can't wait, stop teasing EA!
I'm just dreaming!

« Previous123456789Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.