Home
Pro Evo 2011 News Post

Check out the Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 patch details, via WENB.

Quote:
  • Released November 24th
  • AI pressure more in certain situation (especially when crossing)
  • Cursor switching improved, including when ball is crossed
  • Difficulty and success rate of Rainbow Flicks has been changed (more difficult)
  • Transfer fees in ML has been reworked
  • You can turn off player names above CPU players
  • Shooting has been tweaked
  • Chants have been refined or changed

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 instantpop @ 11/19/10 10:18 AM
So the inevitable question: Will I have to start my ML all over again for these changes to take effect?

# 2 ps3veron @ 11/19/10 11:15 AM
Can't wait for this! Making one of the best sports game this year even better.

# 3 KG @ 11/19/10 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by instantpop
So the inevitable question: Will I have to start my ML all over again for these changes to take effect?
I don't think you would. The master league transfer fees would probably take place the next season.

# 4 Altimus @ 11/19/10 01:40 PM
Awesome, can't wait to fire up the game later. I just hope that I don't have to restart the ML as mentioned.

EDIT:

Also can the patch mess up the option files?

# 5 RoyceDa59 @ 11/19/10 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Awesome, can't wait to fire up the game later. I just hope that I don't have to restart the ML as mentioned.

EDIT:

Also can the patch mess up the option files?
I don't think it will, I believe it will just be something patched into the game as soon as you start it up. It won't be adding any new content to the game. Speaking of new content I would like to see some more boots added to the game, like Xavi and Bale's new adidas colourway but I have a feeling we wont see any new content until February.

# 6 jvalverde88 @ 11/24/10 01:35 AM
The patch is out for anyone that has the UK version.

# 7 Intelx @ 11/24/10 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
The patch is out for anyone that has the UK version.
Darn you J! I checked earlier today but there was no update. Gonna fire up the PS3 now and check. *clasps hands on prayer*

Intelx

# 8 DIESEL @ 11/25/10 10:25 AM
Anybody get the patch downloaded on the US PS3 version? I've played yesterday and today and have not been prompted for a patch.

NBA 2K11 patch came through so I don't think it's my setup.

# 9 Intelx @ 11/25/10 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
Anybody get the patch downloaded on the US PS3 version? I've played yesterday and today and have not been prompted for a patch.

NBA 2K11 patch came through so I don't think it's my setup.
Same thing here bro. Looks like it will be later than the European release.

Intelx

# 10 thor-17 @ 11/25/10 01:16 PM
No US patch yet. Dang it.

# 11 Altimus @ 11/26/10 06:09 PM
Was prompted for the patch last night and installed with no issues. (US)

# 12 teambayern @ 11/27/10 04:13 PM
Defensive pressure is better, player switching feels the same to me, and shooting I suppose is too early to tell. All in all, the game got tighter but needs some big fixes next year to keep it viable.

In general, I'm enjoying the hell out of Champions league mode, but I also get frustrated when the game is off from time to time. For example, just lost to Chelsea in the CL quarters in a very strange game. They scored their only goal on a volley pass straight off a punt which sprang down the field like a laser. Then the shot went straight into my keeper and fell to his feet. Somehow, he kicks the ball with the back of his foot across his own goal box, and it gets tapped in. Not 5 minutes later, I'm through on goal with Defoe and he gets sliced down in the box with no call, and the ball rolls out for a GK, so they weren't even saying the CB got ball. Supopse that's the bad with the good.

# 13 thor-17 @ 11/28/10 02:04 AM
OK guys. This blows. Why won't my pes 2011 update? I bought Gran Turismo 5 and Dragon Age Ultimate Edition on Friday and both titles updated when I put them in. But PES 2011, nothing. Is there a way for me to download the update on a usb and intall it that way?

# 14 teambayern @ 11/28/10 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor-17
OK guys. This blows. Why won't my pes 2011 update? I bought Gran Turismo 5 and Dragon Age Ultimate Edition on Friday and both titles updated when I put them in. But PES 2011, nothing. Is there a way for me to download the update on a usb and intall it that way?
Did you buy the US version? Did you download the latest data pack?

# 15 DIESEL @ 11/28/10 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teambayern
Did you buy the US version? Did you download the latest data pack?
I'm guessing by the gamertag in your sig you have the U.S. version on xbox 360. Thor-17 and myself have the U.S. PS3 version and have not been prompted for a download.

Can someone confirm they were able to download the patch on the U.S. PS3?

# 16 Texas Ace @ 11/28/10 05:27 PM
Is the shooting improved? Can you actually put some force behind the ball now, or does everything float and still feel like it has no weight to it?

That was one of my biggest issues with the game and why I didn't buy it.

# 17 instantpop @ 11/28/10 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
I'm guessing by the gamertag in your sig you have the U.S. version on xbox 360. Thor-17 and myself have the U.S. PS3 version and have not been prompted for a download.

Can someone confirm they were able to download the patch on the U.S. PS3?
US PS3 patch is not out yet.

# 18 Qb @ 11/30/10 01:27 PM
Someone over at the PESfan forums posted that Jon Murphy tweeted that the US PS3 update should be out in December (possibly late Dec). Can't view Twitter at work, so I can't confirm...

# 19 jvalverde88 @ 11/30/10 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Someone over at the PESfan forums posted that Jon Murphy tweeted that the US PS3 update should be out in December (possibly late Dec). Can't view Twitter at work, so I can't confirm...
Just when I thought US PS3 users weren't going to get the shaft from Konami this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMurphy_PES
Told the US PS3 patch will come end of Dec. Sorry can't add more info - don't look after the US. Will try and post more info when I get it
http://twitter.com/JonMurphy_PES/sta...57964575064064

# 20 ezio @ 11/30/10 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Just when I thought US PS3 users weren't going to get the shaft from Konami this year.

http://twitter.com/JonMurphy_PES/sta...57964575064064
Unreal. Same thing happened last year. It's ridiculous.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.