Home
MLB 2K11 News Post

2K Sports just sent us over 6 user requested MLB 2K11 screenshots, exclusive to OS.

Obviously, they couldn't get to everyone. If you didn't get your request filled, don't cry... We'll try to get more, closer to release.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K11Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jeffy777 @ 02/23/11 05:29 PM
Steve, any chance you could get some exclusive video too?

# 2 Hopeful Cubsfan @ 02/23/11 05:41 PM
Manny's hair/dreads look really good imo.

# 3 Dazraz @ 02/23/11 05:45 PM
Nice pics. Thanks guys.

# 4 nemesis04 @ 02/23/11 05:50 PM
The day time pics look nice!

# 5 munky1307 @ 02/23/11 05:56 PM
The new screens look great.

Nice to see Chapman on the mound. Thanks.

Launch the Cuban Missile!!

# 6 mets792 @ 02/23/11 06:00 PM
Wow 5 screens really 2k's really let me down the last two days. Hopefully they can make up for it I need another gameplay video.

# 7 malachijohn666 @ 02/23/11 06:04 PM
sorry but I just couldn't get used to that batting camera... the pitcher looks a thousand miles away!

# 8 jeffy777 @ 02/23/11 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malachijohn666
sorry but I just couldn't get used to that batting camera... the pitcher looks a thousand miles away!
You can completely customize it. I like the default view, but I zoom it in all the way. It's the best view I've used in a baseball game for reading pitches.

# 9 BearClaw @ 02/23/11 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
You can completely customize it. I like the default view, but I zoom it in all the way. It's the best view I've used in a baseball game for reading pitches.
I too like that view but will probably end up making minor adjustments to it. I'm still waiting for a first person baseball view.

# 10 bigfnjoe96 @ 02/23/11 07:04 PM
The camera angle in the main shot looks very nice. That isn't the same camera angle in the 10 min GP Video is it?

# 11 DickDalewood @ 02/23/11 07:12 PM
Some of those shots look nice, but as with the video, I just feel like everything took a step back again graphically... can't really put my finger on it. Hopefully the demo comes out next week so I can see this first hand.

# 12 NINJAK2 @ 02/23/11 07:29 PM
Love that Man Ram shot

# 13 Blitzburgh @ 02/23/11 09:37 PM
Looks sweet to me.... I want to see the new fielding cam when catching fly balls in motion.

# 14 CincinnatiRedlegs @ 02/23/11 10:06 PM
Chapman looks fantastic. These shots are nice.

# 15 BlackBetty15 @ 02/23/11 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
Some of those shots look nice, but as with the video, I just feel like everything took a step back again graphically... can't really put my finger on it. Hopefully the demo comes out next week so I can see this first hand.
I know what you mean brother...the "finger" you might be wondering about is that while these pics are in fact pretty good, the game itself in motion seems to graphically sink in some areas. Weird how if you look at the player in the GP videos, it looks as if though all of them have a fat mindsection. Dont really know what that is all about. IDK, Heres the thing though is that these pics look fantastic and if that GP video was an earlier build than what is being given to us and the final looks like these pics, I will be very happy. That chapman shot and the rivera shot I think could be pitted up and maybe win against the other game

# 16 DickDalewood @ 02/23/11 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
I know what you mean brother...the "finger" you might be wondering about is that while these pics are in fact pretty good, the game itself in motion seems to graphically sink in some areas. Weird how if you look at the player in the GP videos, it looks as if though all of them have a fat mindsection. Dont really know what that is all about. IDK, Heres the thing though is that these pics look fantastic and if that GP video was an earlier build than what is being given to us and the final looks like these pics, I will be very happy. That chapman shot and the rivera shot I think could be pitted up and maybe win against the other game
Yah, the Rivera shot looks great... and yet the video, graphically, looked, well, not great. Like I said, hopefully we get the demo soon, I would LOVE to own two baseball titles this year.

# 17 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/23/11 10:28 PM
Like the Man Ram shot!

# 18 hurdinator @ 02/24/11 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

2K Sports just sent us over 6 user requested MLB 2K11 screenshots, exclusive to OS.

Obviously, they couldn't get to everyone. If you didn't get your request filled, don't cry... We'll try to get more, closer to release.
I know you told me not to cry...but I'm gonna! Why bother with six screens? What are 2k thinking? I saw a lot of very different requests for many different types of shot, and what do we get? Crumbs from the "Lets give them all the same types of screen shots" table. Boohoo! Waste of time....This is just typical 2k.

# 19 Golds @ 02/24/11 08:11 AM
It's strange that the screen shots look pretty good but the gameplay video looks so inferior. Although the faces look pretty cartoony. I'll give 2k props for their ability to make studiums look good, in any sports game.

# 20 brendanrfoley @ 02/24/11 10:14 AM
Graphically, it's uneven. The Rivera shot looks incredible while others look rough around the edges.

I think the MLB2K series would benefit greatly from the leap to next gen. Too bad we're looking at another two years (at least).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.