Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

According to Tulsa World, the NCAA Football 12 cover athlete will be selected by Facebook fan voting.

The four candidates to grace the cover of NCAA Football 12 will be Oklahoma running back DeMarco Murray, former Alabama running back Mark Ingram, ex-Auburn defensive tackle Nick Fairley and recent Washington quarterback Jake Locker.

Voting begins Monday, March 7, and runs through April 4. ESPN’s “First Take” will announce the winner on April 19th.

Who would you like to see on the cover?

Hat tip to The Gaming Tailgate.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 44drob @ 03/02/11 08:24 PM
well murray gets mah vote dawg !!!

# 62 Cusefan @ 03/02/11 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA_Alex_Howell
Oh Trolls dont bother me. I have been around the 4chan block a time or two.

But yes, I actually have humor. And yes, I am real and a very vital part of the development team.
We will see Alex, Come August when 10,000 people join OS just to B*tch and moan about NCAA football. Personally I like having a dev or two around, but they usually get run off. I still feel very bad for that NBA Elite Community guy who had to answer questions when the NBA Elite Demo was released, this is not a problem for you though as NCAA football was very good last year.

So I say good luck to you sir, dont let the debbie downers get to you. Dont be afraid to venture into the other areas of this forum also...

# 63 Bolt957 @ 03/02/11 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
Murry, but no Peterson?
LOCKER, but no Peterson?

SMH EA.
I Agree Also.

# 64 AUsouthpaw2013 @ 03/02/11 09:26 PM
Bad choices IMO. Locker and Ingram with the years they had? Really guys? And no Cam Newton?

I'll be voting for Fairley because I'm an Auburn homer and he's the only defensive player.

# 65 canes21 @ 03/02/11 09:38 PM
So we got a new purple, eh? The boys in for a treat.

# 66 RebelHog @ 03/02/11 10:02 PM
If you get the DeMarco Murray cover - You'll have the you can't win the BCS mode except every now and then

If you get the Mark Ingram cover - You'll have the Heisman cover (again)

If you get Nick Fairley - you can add the "Thug Mode" into RTG

If you get the Jake Locker cover - "The Busted Hope Mode" you shouldn't gone pro and didn't.

All Four are terrible choices for covers, the only one that deserves any real consideration is Mark Ingram. Thank God for custom covers.

and if it was Cam Newton, the game would cost 180,000

# 67 SkillzKillz719 @ 03/02/11 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA_Alex_Howell
People know me as well. I have my leather bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

I have been on these boards for quite some time, just as an observer and not a commenter. So trust me when I say, I know most of you, and of the giant lists of reasons why you hate our game.
lololol.
Well if you wanna stop the complaining, you know how!

Here's to the hope that RTG is the best mode available.
Make it a good one Mr. Alex. :P

# 68 AUsouthpaw2013 @ 03/02/11 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
If you get the DeMarco Murray cover - You'll have the you can't win the BCS mode except every now and then

If you get the Jake Locker cover - "The Busted Hope Mode" you shouldn't gone pro and didn't.

All Four are terrible choices for covers, the only one that deserves any real consideration is Mark Ingram. Thank God for custom covers.

U mad brah?

# 69 FroznYogurt @ 03/02/11 10:28 PM
Haha, this thread is great. Can't wait for the news tomorrow!

# 70 illwill10 @ 03/02/11 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz719
Here's to the hope that RTG is the best mode available.
Make it a good one Mr. Alex. :P
That is mostly what I am wishing for.

# 71 illwill10 @ 03/02/11 10:36 PM
I hope we get a Picture/gameplay vid tomorrow(especially since Madden already put one out). We probably might get a blog and a new website in the upcoming weeks.

# 72 smoove7 @ 03/02/11 10:39 PM
The person on my cover will be whom ever I decide will be on my cover.

# 73 RebelHog @ 03/02/11 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUsouthpaw2013
U mad brah?
You could say the Screwjob on the Plains is still on my mind.

# 74 geetarguy @ 03/02/11 10:52 PM
I'm not going to lie. I don't see how Ingram WON'T be the winner. And cam newton was never even an option fir the cover STRICTLY because of those off the field issues. That's it. In the end it's going to end like this

1. Ingram
2. Fairly
3. Murray
4. Locker

I actually would have like Julio jones a lot more

# 75 Fredonia @ 03/02/11 11:25 PM
Well, I know where my votes will be going...

# 76 illwill10 @ 03/02/11 11:36 PM
The only player I have a confused with is Murray. I dont have a problem with him, but there is more well known players. He was injured alot and splited carries most of career. PP7, AJ Green.
It would probably been Andrew Luck if he came out.
Ingram has the most overall publicity out of the bunch. Former Heisman winner. No off the field issues. Good charcter.

# 77 jboss13 @ 03/02/11 11:38 PM
Quote:

# 78 AUsouthpaw2013 @ 03/02/11 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
You could say the Screwjob on the Plains is still on my mind.
You forgot to add the Ryan Mallett mode where you do coke lines at halftime, and throw lots of interceptions in the 4th quarter, especially against higher ranked teams.

# 79 Solidice @ 03/03/11 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
I'll go with Ingram...Bama deserves a guy on the cover although Locker wouldn't be a bad choice either. Would he be the first to grace the cover that was still a collegiate athlete? I don't think it's possible because they'd have to pay for the rights but I may be wrong on that
all four potential cover athletes are in the 2011 NFL Draft.

# 80 jboss13 @ 03/03/11 12:08 AM
PP7 Should most definately be in there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.