Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NAFBUC @ 03/07/11 07:51 AM
Great option this year to mix and match unis for both road and home games.

# 2 willz1985 @ 03/07/11 09:30 AM
if that's the music from the game this it sounds horrible.

good to see the temper trap on it though

# 3 Phillies2010 @ 03/07/11 09:48 AM
loving this new feturee

# 4 leafs nation @ 03/07/11 09:49 AM
I can only speak for the Blue Jays as they are the team I have followed for my lifetime. Once again their throwback jerseys with the big logo on the stomach are fictional. They were not button up jerseys. The first button up jersey the Blue Jays wore were the world series ones. The Roger Clemens era ones are completely absent.

# 5 malachijohn666 @ 03/07/11 10:00 AM
I love the music, what is it called?

# 6 malachijohn666 @ 03/07/11 10:06 AM
NM, I saw it at the bottom of the screen

# 7 bxgoods @ 03/07/11 10:18 AM
The Throwback selection is still lame. How could they not of included the Atlanta Braves light blue throwback that Hank Aaron use to wear. And where are the Expos jersey and Seattle Mariners Griffey rookie year throwback?

For too many teams the silver era throwback and gold era throwback looks exactly the same, they should differentiate them more.

# 8 Watson @ 03/07/11 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willz1985
if that's the music from the game this it sounds horrible.

good to see the temper trap on it though
Dude, manchester orchestra is in it. That makes it awesome

# 9 Joey @ 03/07/11 10:44 AM
A big Thank You to whomever took the time to do this. The mix and match feature is yet another thing to keep the game fresh throughout the dog days.

# 10 donbo63 @ 03/07/11 10:57 AM
Same old crappy Chicago White Sox throwbacks
Put the 1985 Jerseys in, Please
Been asking for year's

# 11 SuperKyle @ 03/07/11 11:00 AM
I'm guessing it's an MLB licensing issue or something, but the 2005-ish green Devil Rays jerseys are missing. I'm not blaming the Show, for the record. Just bummed that the unis of such legends as Casey Fossum, Jorge Cantu, Joey Gathright and Travis Lee aren't around. I liked the style, and the Devil Rays were one of just two teams wearing green at that point. Oh well.

# 12 sydrogerdavid @ 03/07/11 11:10 AM
No throwbacks for the Cardinals this year either.

# 13 spaceg0st @ 03/07/11 11:48 AM
the 89 giants uniform REALLY isn't included?!?! That's so frustrating. They were a WORLD SERIES TEAM! i hope it has something to do with MLB licensing or something, because there's no reason why that shouldn't be towards the top of the list.

# 14 cp22 @ 03/07/11 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemens
mix and match is a nice addition but it's a deception that a the Jays T cap ( not the BP one) is not in the game. They used it almost all away games last year.

Anyway, my only complain about this particular case is SCEA didn't manage the expectations. Just a simple statement saying jerseys will be more or less as last year and nobody would have been upset. When you don't say anything you let people speculate, it grows and then the bubble pops.
How do they miss this? The Jays wore the T cap EVERY away game, and with their alts, and they're not even in the game? Do the devs even watch baseball??? That's unacceptable.

# 15 HokieB @ 03/07/11 12:26 PM
Do you think most cases of "Home Pants" and "Home Alternate Pants" are the same exact thing? Or do you think maybe the sock colors change or something?

# 16 ShowTyme15 @ 03/07/11 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxgoods
The Throwback selection is still lame. How could they not of included the Atlanta Braves light blue throwback that Hank Aaron use to wear. And where are the Expos jersey and Seattle Mariners Griffey rookie year throwback?

For too many teams the silver era throwback and gold era throwback looks exactly the same, they should differentiate them more.
The Nationals are not allowed to have anything Montreal Expos related this has always been the case since they moved to Washington that was part of the agreement. (see the Seattle Supersonics move to OKC in the NBA same deal)

# 17 firktaf @ 03/07/11 01:24 PM
So are we not able to choose the batting helmet? Does it just match whichever hat you use? The mix-n-match is great but I wish they would've included that option too.

# 18 statdude @ 03/07/11 01:43 PM
They missed the Ray's plaid hat.

# 19 Scooter3 @ 03/07/11 02:32 PM
This will be a great feature when the throw backs we want are offered...

I'm happy to have these options but I would like to have seen them bring back the (Boys of Summer) Brooklyn Dodgers uni's and hat.

I love this feature it adds to this great game but this years offerings don't scratch the surface of the historic level of retro jerseys...

I'm thankful for the incredible effort and artistry that went into this ( The greatest Video Baseball Game ever ) but I was hoping that the mid sixties Redlegs "cut sleeves with the red and white hat with the Red "C" would have been offered. Oh well...

I would like to humbly suggest that we might run a pole to show our favorite throw-backs in hopes that they might make the cut next year...

Just a little set back nothing serious when there is so much to be thankful for...

scooter...

# 20 JermaineDye05 @ 03/07/11 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statdude
They missed the Ray's plaid hat.
I think they did them a favor.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.