To view a larger picture, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 44 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SageInfinite @ 04/13/11 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-SKI
this could be bad....cheerleaders at half time might mean that no real half time show again!
Seems like it might be a little cutscene going to halftime. Might be a little touch they added to the presentation, at least that's what I'm hoping.

# 2 djordan @ 04/13/11 11:31 PM
Quote:
this could be bad....cheerleaders at half time might mean that no real half time show again!
Or could mean a cut scene going into the half time show..

# 3 Kevin26385 @ 04/13/11 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Seems like it might be a little cutscene going to halftime. Might be a little touch they added to the presentation, at least that's what I'm hoping.
That would be my guess as well...Just looks like a quick swipe by as they enter into halftime. Probably cut to the cheerleaders for some cut scenes during the game as well.

Hopefully they keep it authentic and don't just have cheerleaders for every team like 2k5 did.

# 4 GGEden @ 04/13/11 11:34 PM
Going off the far left cheerleader, and off of a very blurry image......cheerleader faces/heads might not be as well rendered as player/coaches faces/heads. But look like those old-gen cheerleader faces.

# 5 statum71 @ 04/13/11 11:38 PM
Ok....ok......I'm paying attention. Nice tease.

# 6 HealyMonster @ 04/13/11 11:43 PM
Quote:

Im not seeing how that equation works. If anything, cheerleaders makes me think transition into something such as a halftime show or something like that.

# 7 Chiefsfan881129 @ 04/14/11 12:12 AM
looks really nice glad to see they added the cheerleaders in

also to awnser a guy question about the cheerleaders perhaps leading o the 3rd quarter

i feel like others that this leads to some more as i get the sense that the cheerleaders would not have anything to do with halftime then going to the 3rd quarter

but if i remember right don't NFL Games when halftime occurs show a glimps of the cheerleaders while the players head to the locker room and before talking to the coach

if so they could be doing the same here show the cheerleaders to end the half before going to the halftime show

allthough while i hope this is the case i will say its vary unlikely but lets hope ea suprises us

but this is my guess as to what this picture means

good night

# 8 DirtyJerz32 @ 04/14/11 12:42 AM
Seriously? Cheerleaders? GAMEPLAY!!! FOCUS ON GAMEPLAY!!!

Seriously this isn't even funny anymore.

Come on EA, you're better than this...

# 9 cowboysfan440 @ 04/14/11 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32

dude its just a little tease calm down its mid april

# 10 DirtyJerz32 @ 04/14/11 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysfan440
OMG, thanks for letting me know. I almost overreacted.

# 11 Bgamer90 @ 04/14/11 12:54 AM
Quote:

lol, we still have people saying stuff like this? FYI, they have an art director... you know, someone that focuses solely on the visual aspects of the game.

# 12 DirtyJerz32 @ 04/14/11 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
lol, we still have people saying stuff like this? FYI, they have an art director... you know, someone that focuses solely on the visual aspects of the game.
Hey thanks for reminding me.

To bad we can't show what we really feel. Instead, we can try and use sarcasm in our post.

I guess nobody got it.

# 13 Big_Mig_11 @ 04/14/11 01:09 AM
It's def a cutscene, just hope they are in for the duration of the game, on the sideline and all. I could care less if it's a cut scene.

If they are on the sideline, this should mean we are closer to an interactive and live sideline.

# 14 Bgamer90 @ 04/14/11 01:09 AM
Quote:

To bad we can't show what we really feel. Instead, we can try and use sarcasm in our post.

I guess nobody got it.

haha this is OS so therefore I'm use to people saying what you said in your post and actually meaning it.

# 15 illwill10 @ 04/14/11 01:09 AM
Quote:

I guess nobody got it.
I got what you were trying to say. Trying to be like people who would not care if it was PSI1 graphics and only want to hear about gameplay

# 16 DirtyJerz32 @ 04/14/11 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
haha this is OS so therefore I'm use to people saying what you said in your post and actually meaning it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I got what you were trying to say. Trying to be like people who would not care if it was PSI1 graphics and only want to hear about gameplay
I've been here long enough to know when to be serious.

# 17 red-and-gold @ 04/14/11 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysfan440
lol... i remember ppl were saying that about madden 11 E3 videos and look what happened.

# 18 Goffs @ 04/14/11 06:29 AM
hmm i hope thats a camera cut (NBA2k11) and not another cut scene...

# 19 berad88 @ 04/14/11 07:17 AM
Cheerleaders. yum. Glad to see them in the game.

# 20 AndyP @ 04/14/11 07:28 AM
Quote:

Well, a game that improves gameplay and nothing else won't hold my interest. Of course, gameplay is the most important aspect but it isn't the only aspect. If, for example, I found out further down the road that franchise mode wasn't close to what I wanted it to be then it wouldn't bother me what has been added to gameplay because those additions alone wouldn't be enough to deserve my cash. I personally don't think any conclusions at all can be drawn about Madden 12 from this image other than some kind of presentational element involving cheerleaders.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.