Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Part one can be found here for those who missed it.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Jr. @ 05/25/11 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Each coach really needs to have a coaching profile tied to their playbooks. A Spread playbook will look for balanced QBs, whereas a Pro system or West Coast will look for Pocket Passers. This probably isn't in, but needs to be in next year.
I'm pretty sure when you create a coach you detail what kind of players you want at each position (Scrambling/Balanced QB, Power/Speed RB, etc), so I would assume you can do that for coaches that are already in the game as well

# 82 BallinVol @ 05/25/11 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
I wonder if they'll only allow you to choose an alma mater from the schools in the game. Not all college coaches graduated from a FBS school so it would be disappointing to be limited to those choices but i bet we are since Alma Mater matters in coaching carousel.
Not sure where I read it but I am almost certain that you can't use teams via teambuilder for your alma mater

# 83 canes21 @ 05/25/11 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Each coach really needs to have a coaching profile tied to their playbooks. A Spread playbook will look for balanced QBs, whereas a Pro system or West Coast will look for Pocket Passers. This probably isn't in, but needs to be in next year.
I don't know if that is exactly in, but we have been told recruiting has been tuned and teams like GT will go for fast QBs now that actually fit their system. And if their scheme changes with a new coach, so does who they recruit.

# 84 dan_457 @ 05/25/11 07:43 PM
I was thinking, and has it been mentioned before, as to whether or not as a coordinator you'll control special teams?

# 85 BenGerman @ 05/25/11 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I was thinking, and has it been mentioned before, as to whether or not as a coordinator you'll control special teams?
Doubtful, but great question. I'd hope that this is something you'd take on when you become a head coach.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.