Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

The latest version of TeamBuilder is now up and running for NCAA Football 12.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 sikolec @ 06/30/11 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
Doesn't look like they have a player model that is a CB size with dreadlocks, I've only seen like 3 dreadlock player models...
Check medium skin. I saw one that is CB size.

# 42 unc12003 @ 06/30/11 05:06 PM
well according to this UNC's expansion is not in and they still have our old stadium lights in the game that we got rid of in 2009.

I understand the expansion not being in as it is just about to finish this August be we put up new stadium lights in 2009, that should be in.

# 43 BA2929 @ 06/30/11 05:15 PM
Aaaaand my productivity at work just took a major hit.

# 44 Buke14 @ 06/30/11 05:15 PM
EA with another horrible excuse for a feature. I'll wait for a mod to say I can't critique the company that produces the product we all pay for. We all know this wouldn't fly if EA didn't have an exclusive license.

# 45 toine2983 @ 06/30/11 05:15 PM
Looks like Washington State's new all gray helmet didn't make it into this years game.

That sucks.

Was looking forward to using them.

# 46 ThaHeels4real @ 06/30/11 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toine2983
Looks like Washington State's new all gray helmet didn't make it into this years game.

That sucks.

Was looking forward to using them.
Yeah but I dont think the site is fully done, Auburn's blue pants are not on the site neither is Maryland's black helmet and Florida's pro combat helmet from last year, they have already showed them in screenshots..

# 47 nighttrain32 @ 06/30/11 05:18 PM
I hope that they're putting the site up to test it out and find any bugs.

I really hope its not wishful thinking on my part.

# 48 BA2929 @ 06/30/11 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaHeels4real
Yeah but I dont think the site is fully done, Auburn's blue pants are not on the site neither is Maryland's black helmet and Florida's pro combat helmet from last year, they have already showed them in screenshots..
I can't even see anything. Just a blue screen. But then again, my work computer sucks so its probably just that.

# 49 ThaHeels4real @ 06/30/11 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
I can't even see anything. Just a blue screen. But then again, my work computer sucks so its probably just that.
Yeah its the same background as last year..but if you go into it you can see new unis and helmets...

# 50 Solidice @ 06/30/11 05:25 PM
Quote:
From what I heard, the blue pants were sent to EA by Under Armour, then Auburn told EA not to use them, so they wont be in the final release.

# 51 BA2929 @ 06/30/11 05:28 PM
Quote:
Yeah its the same background as last year..but if you go into it you can see new unis and helmets...
I mean.... I can't even see ANYTHING. No icons. Nothing. Just a blue screen with the legal jargon at the bottom. I don't see anything else. Nothing to click on to even enter the site.

Edit: Just my stupid work computer needing Adobe upgraded. But our wonderful computer tech doesn't ever do it and won't allow us the privilege of doing it ourselves. Guess I'll have to wait until I get home.

# 52 Tengo Juego @ 06/30/11 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
They didn't even change the color... That's pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
They could at least change the background color. I was hoping it wasnt true, until I saw the B1G and HS stadiums and Dreads on the player.
I shouldnt be surprised. Ben wasnt lying when he said wasnt much changed at all
You guys really care about the background color? Seriously? If it was a different color, that'd appease you?

# 53 volstopfan14 @ 06/30/11 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
From what I heard, the blue pants were sent to EA by Under Armour, then Auburn told EA not to use them, so they wont be in the final release.
Yeah that is what I saw a few days ago.

# 54 dhs22p @ 06/30/11 05:33 PM
I know they may not have added much....but you would sure thing that somewhere someone from EA would announce that it is up. Its not on Facebook or Twitter. So hopefully there testing stuff out and we will see more updates soon.

# 55 sikolec @ 06/30/11 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
You guys really care about the background color? Seriously? If it was a different color, that'd appease you?
Pretty sure its more the fact that they couldn't even update that...aka they upgraded nothing. People could care less what color the background is, the point is that no upgrade was made...

# 56 Hova57 @ 06/30/11 05:36 PM
I'm hoping that is will be part one and part two will be next week

# 57 illwill10 @ 06/30/11 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikolec
Pretty sure its more the fact that they couldn't even update that...aka they upgraded nothing. People could care less what color the background is, the point is that no upgrade was made...
I dont care about the color. I thought they would at least changed something about it. They changed it the 2nd year. I wouldnt care if it was orangish-brown or a color that you cant even read.
I can understand not updating TB, but at least change the background

# 58 sparkdawg777 @ 06/30/11 05:40 PM
This is a joke, Lattimore's speed is a 96? is that what a 4.7 40 gets you? The guy is a beast but if his speed is a 96 then andre ellington should be a 99. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it CJ Spiller's speed was a 96, I know they can't account because of the player likeness but come on man.

# 59 Roggie @ 06/30/11 05:43 PM
Looks like I'm using the Juggernaut team for my OD...

# 60 Solidice @ 06/30/11 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
Really? I believe you but that seems really hard to believe. Since they were in many/if not all of the pictures/videos. I really liked the Auburn pants too. I think a blue on blue would look sharp.
they were in a lot of picture only because there of a mistake/glitch that made the blue pants their default(instead of white).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.