Home
WWE '12 News Post

THQ has revealed most of the WWE 12 roster. 63 of them so far, another 14 coming soon. What are your thoughts? Anyone you are hoping to see?
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Alex Riley
  • Christian
  • John Cena
  • Kelly Kelly
  • Layla
  • Maryse
  • Natalya
  • R-Truth (with no entrance music and talking to himself)
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Miz
  • Undertaker
  • Wade Barrett
  • Zack Ryder
  • CM Punk (with C.O.P. and new titontron)
  • Rock
  • Triple H
  • David Otunga
  • Sheamus
  • John Morrison
  • Ted Dibiase Jr.
  • Mark Henry
  • William Regal
  • Husky Harris
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Tyson Kidd
  • Vladimir Kozlov
  • Santino
  • Evan Bourne
  • Goldust
  • Mason Ryan
  • Michael McGillicutty
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Eve
  • Kane
  • Big Show
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Jack Swagger
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Chavo Guerrero
  • Drew McIntyre
  • Ezekial Jackson
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Heath Slater
  • Michelle McCool
  • Beth Phoenix
  • Arn Anderson
  • Ricky Steamboat
  • Animal
  • Hawk
  • Kevin Nash
  • Booker T
  • Vader
  • Ax
  • Smash
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Vince McMahon
  • Steve Austin
  • Edge
  • Sin Cara
  • Jerry Lawler

Game: WWE '12Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
WWE '12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 08/13/11 06:03 PM
What do you guys think.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 Basketball GURU @ 08/13/11 06:04 PM
Jerry Lawler already confirmed himself as dlc.

# 3 BDKiiing @ 08/13/11 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
What do you guys think.

---
you were there right? did you hear any details on this collectors edition? Im definately preordering to get the rock, but Im holding off to hear more on that, if its worth the buy.

Usos, Bellas, and Kharma should be in, so that's 5. AJ, Kaitlyn, Clay, Hawkins, Mahal, or Reks are all possibilities. And then I'd guess Foley, HBK, and Lesnar. And maybe Jericho, would make some sense. Also, maybe Macho Man?

# 4 ExtremeGamer @ 08/13/11 07:08 PM
CM Punk's entrance and R-Truth's are awesome.

See create an arena?

# 5 BDKiiing @ 08/13/11 07:17 PM
Quote:
CM Punk's entrance and R-Truth's are awesome.

See create an arena?
I wish they got a new entrance for Punk though, to fit more what he's been doing lately. This one is a little stale. Truth's on the other hand is awesome.

And yep, excited for that, hope you get to use the paint tool for it, so it's possible to download logos off community creations to keep up with the new PPVs or one's that don't make it in the game.

# 6 toine2983 @ 08/13/11 07:28 PM
Pretty good roster imo.

Still crossing my fingers that Razor Ramon makes it in WWE '12.

# 7 jvalverde88 @ 08/13/11 07:56 PM

# 8 Basketball GURU @ 08/13/11 08:03 PM

# 9 BDKiiing @ 08/13/11 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball GURU

truth's is great. Punk's could use a little work to be more fluent, just seems the speed of his entrance physically fit better with this fire burns, and it seems he would slow down a bit to fit the pace of C.O.P.. And I really hope his BITW tshirt is in some how.

# 10 BDKiiing @ 08/13/11 09:04 PM
one other thing I was wondering about is why they can't get all of Punk's tattoos. I mean I guess I can understand not being able to have the pepsi tattoo, but what about the other shoulder?!

# 11 PVarck31 @ 08/13/11 10:01 PM
Wow, this game just went to the top of my radar with the info that's come out so far.

The Punk/Cena gameplay looked great too.

# 12 King_B_Mack @ 08/13/11 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
one other thing I was wondering about is why they can't get all of Punk's tattoos. I mean I guess I can understand not being able to have the pepsi tattoo, but what about the other shoulder?!
Both are copyright reasons. Pepsi as you pointed out on the one shoulder and on the right is the Cobra logo from G.I. Joe if I'm not mistaken. So I'm certain there's a hefty fee to be payed to Pepsi and Hasbro in order for THQ to include those.

# 13 DXZeke @ 08/13/11 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Both are copyright reasons. Pepsi as you pointed out on the one shoulder and on the right is the Cobra logo from G.I. Joe if I'm not mistaken. So I'm certain there's a hefty fee to be payed to Pepsi and Hasbro in order for THQ to include those.
Just to add, Pepsi and Hasbro might not even want to be associated with The WWE since to many places still think that the WWE is like it used to be in the Attitude Era.

It would be quite a bit of money. I see no problems with how they've done his tattoos now. He still looks great in this game! Heck, the pictures of everyone in the game (that they've shown) look really good.

# 14 DXZeke @ 08/13/11 11:19 PM
As for missing guys, hopefully Universe Mode is laid out better this year and that we can add the missing guys and that they'll actually be in the Universe Mode.

# 15 ExtremeGamer @ 08/13/11 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
I wish they got a new entrance for Punk though, to fit more what he's been doing lately. This one is a little stale. Truth's on the other hand is awesome.

And yep, excited for that, hope you get to use the paint tool for it, so it's possible to download logos off community creations to keep up with the new PPVs or one's that don't make it in the game.
You can share rings and use paint tool. Prepare to have your mind blown!

---

# 16 PVarck31 @ 08/14/11 12:05 AM
Quote:
You can share rings and use paint tool. Prepare to have your mind blown!

---
What is this paint tool? And who was the coolest wrestler you met?

# 17 shiftee @ 08/14/11 12:46 AM
Ax and Smash are finally in a wrestling game since the Wrestlefest arcade (and that was Smash + Crush....)!

Demolition being my fav tag team just made this game a sure buy

# 18 ExtremeGamer @ 08/14/11 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
What is this paint tool? And who was the coolest wrestler you met?
Paint tool allows anyone to make any logo. Want the ROH or TNA logo for your ring, it will be out there and available on the share portion ala last year with wrestlers etc

Met four guys. Randy Orton and Alex Riley were genuine cool dudes. Couldn't read Zack Ryder but seemed kind of like a prick to me. Everyone else just said he's not as out going as others. He also spent the shortest time with us. R-Truth was with his hot girlfriend and just called us "Jimmies" while he went off to his room with her. Most of the guys are here, Mark Henry, HHH, Kelly Kelly, and Wade Barrett.

# 19 PVarck31 @ 08/14/11 01:32 AM
Quote:
Paint tool allows anyone to make any logo. Want the ROH or TNA logo for your ring, it will be out there and available on the share portion ala last year with wrestlers etc

Met four guys. Randy Orton and Alex Riley were genuine cool dudes. Couldn't read Zack Ryder but seemed kind of like a prick to me. Everyone else just said he's not as out going as others. He also spent the shortest time with us. R-Truth was with his hot girlfriend and just called us "Jimmies" while he went off to his room with her. Most of the guys are here, Mark Henry, HHH, Kelly Kelly, and Wade Barrett.
Thanks man. Sounds like a freakin blast.

# 20 rangerrick012 @ 08/14/11 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Jericho,Brodus Clay,Skip & the Usos missing from the male side of things. No Kharma,AJ,Kaitlyn,Fox,Tamina or Bellas on the diva side. I'm also suprised the Barbarian isn't there for legends. I'm sure I saw a sign in one of the gameplay vids.
Jericho - hasn't been on WWE TV in nearly a year now. Don't see how he's 'missing' since he's been a non factor for so long Skip - been gone for over a year now, not in the missing boat either. Usos are the only legit ones, and Khali as 55 mentioned. Divas? Eh.

Surprised to see so much of the stuff w/the entrances up to date - Punk's new theme, Truth's new gimmick, Riley up to date. Good effort in that area.

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.