Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

EA Sports has updated the details for NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2, which is available now for the PS3. Please post your impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 mike24forever @ 09/08/11 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino
Why did you post this? Also, once again, the patch is still fresh out of the oven, give people time to play the game before full ideas of these "problems" are figured out.
That's why he is on my ignore list. If you did not quote him, I would have never read his useless post.

I cannot wait for the patch to drop on the 360.

# 102 mr.fusion @ 09/08/11 06:31 PM
Hoping somebody can help me out here......

I'm trying to download the patch and it won't get past 9%-12% before it freezes......not the first time this has happened with a patch for me either. Deleted the game utility data, reset my modem......still no luck

any suggestions? (Would love to get my ND (first game as HC after taking UCF to the national title as OC) vs Ohio State game in before NFL kickoff)

Any suggestions are appreciated!

# 103 patsfan1993 @ 09/08/11 06:33 PM
Is anyone else seeing problems with their CPB?

I have plays that were not in my playbook.

I have blank spots going through the formations.

I have formations with only 1 play that never were there before.

# 104 qpc123 @ 09/08/11 06:34 PM
Ok here is what I'm seeing as far as rosters go.

After the patch downloaded, the first thing I did was check the rosters to see if the tendancies had been corrected and it appeared they had, Taylor Martinez was listed as a scrambler.

I then loaded a different roster to check it and Martinez was still listed as balanced.

So I deleted all the rosters I had downloaded and then downloaded them again, and Martinez was still listed as balanced.

I switched to a different profile that I hadn't played NCAA on this year and downloaded a roster, Martinez was still balanced so was Denard, but if I go in and edit them the revert to what they should be i.e. scramblers.

I'm sure why it appeared correct at first and then changed back to pre-patch #2 settings(Martinez was scrambler at first then was balanced on a differnt roster).

Could someone else try and download a new roster to see if the same thing occurs. Right now it looks to me like the rosters will have to be re-edited to "reset" the tendencies. Not major edits mind you all I did to get Martinez to switch from balanced back to scrambler was up his speed from 88 to 89.

# 105 OGKing @ 09/08/11 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
That's why he is on my ignore list. If you did not quote him, I would have never read his useless post.

I cannot wait for the patch to drop on the 360.
Woah, what did i even do? I was just asking what got patched....

# 106 redsfan4life @ 09/08/11 06:36 PM
All the tendencies are right with the rosters I'm currently using. Hm strange.

# 107 NothingTrivial @ 09/08/11 06:39 PM
Im not quite sure if this was in the game before as I was waiting for the patch to start my dynasty.....but do I remember having the old mountain west logo? The new one is now used. A nice little addition if they did change it.

# 108 The JareBear @ 09/08/11 06:40 PM
Deep ball coverage seems a LOT better...

# 109 OGKing @ 09/08/11 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Deep ball coverage seems a LOT better...
That's great news. I can't wait.

# 110 NINJAK2 @ 09/08/11 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
You PS3 guys better not be stingy and share some impressions with us 360 guys!!!
^^^^This. Did Sony pay EA a little extra to get exclusive rights on the patch before the 360{Sarcasm}

# 111 Jr. @ 09/08/11 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
Is anyone else seeing problems with their CPB?

I have plays that were not in my playbook.

I have blank spots going through the formations.

I have formations with only 1 play that never were there before.
Yeah I just had to go through and re-do my custom playbook. I went into a game with it and there were some missing plays and new plays that weren't there before. I started with Ole Miss and there are a couple of formations it won't let me remove.

Re-doing it wasn't a huge deal. If that's the biggest issue from this patch, I think we're all going to be very happy

# 112 WazzuRC @ 09/08/11 06:47 PM
All I want to know is if the damn Transfer Fail and freezing issues have been fixed. At this point, I could care less about anything else I just want to be able to play my OD games, regardless of how glitchy or buggy it may or may not be.

# 113 sniperscout75 @ 09/08/11 06:48 PM
My roster tendencies are still messed up. Im using gamingtailgate rosters for names only. Im gonna delete everything and try again.

# 114 ey215 @ 09/08/11 06:49 PM
Have the patch, love how the game is currently playing. I agree with whoever said that the deep ball coverage is better. I did have some passes knocked down/interceptions by LBs. I replayed all of them and they didn't seem out of line (just mistakes I made).

Could someone describe the Super LB issue to make sure I can say whether or not this was the issue?

# 115 YFS @ 09/08/11 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qpc123
Ok here is what I'm seeing as far as rosters go.

After the patch downloaded, the first thing I did was check the rosters to see if the tendancies had been corrected and it appeared they had, Taylor Martinez was listed as a scrambler.

I then loaded a different roster to check it and Martinez was still listed as balanced.

So I deleted all the rosters I had downloaded and then downloaded them again, and Martinez was still listed as balanced.

I switched to a different profile that I hadn't played NCAA on this year and downloaded a roster, Martinez was still balanced so was Denard, but if I go in and edit them the revert to what they should be i.e. scramblers.

I'm sure why it appeared correct at first and then changed back to pre-patch #2 settings(Martinez was scrambler at first then was balanced on a differnt roster).

Could someone else try and download a new roster to see if the same thing occurs. Right now it looks to me like the rosters will have to be re-edited to "reset" the tendencies. Not major edits mind you all I did to get Martinez to switch from balanced back to scrambler was up his speed from 88 to 89.
This happened to me as well. When I initially started the game after downloading the patch, the tendency issue was fixed (Denard Robinson a scrambler, etc.). So, since I had not downloaded Luvs rosters in a while, I decided to download his latest update. After I saved the downloaded roster file, I went back to the rosters screen, and the tendencies were switched back to the wrong tendencies (Denard Robinson balanced again, etc.). Not sure what to do now.

# 116 patsfan1993 @ 09/08/11 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughn3
Yeah I just had to go through and re-do my custom playbook. I went into a game with it and there were some missing plays and new plays that weren't there before. I started with Ole Miss and there are a couple of formations it won't let me remove.

Re-doing it wasn't a huge deal. If that's the biggest issue from this patch, I think we're all going to be very happy
Agreed. Just checking if I was an isolated case or not. Thanks for the reply.

# 117 qpc123 @ 09/08/11 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
All the tendencies are right with the rosters I'm currently using. Hm strange.
I just downloaded the rosters from your locker (I know it might not be the latest version) and Martinez is balanced and so is Denard. Color me perplexed, like I said initially everything appeared to be corrected but know they are just like pre-patch except once you edit them they return to proper tendencies(basically the opposite of what was happening pre-patch).

# 118 LowerWolf @ 09/08/11 06:52 PM
Just a guess here: The patch fixed any saved rosters. If you downloaded the patch and then downloaded a roster file, the tendency issue will still exist.

# 119 TheLeviticalLawKid3 @ 09/08/11 06:55 PM
I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but the new Mountain West logo is in.

# 120 DNMHIII @ 09/08/11 06:55 PM
This patch just completly ruined my Custom Playbook by adding formations and plays that weren't in it and deleting formations and plays that were.

I can't say that 'm suprised at all actually.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.