Home
News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Interested in an updated Tecmo Super Bowl? Complete with 32 teams, updated rosters, updated graphics and more?

Well, you're in luck! The fine folks at TecmoBowl.org have just released Tecmo Super Bowl 2012.

Go ahead and download your copy, along with an emulator, right here. Unzip it, run the Nestopia app, then click "File", "Open" and find the TSB 2012(9.7.11).nes file. Enjoy!

Quote:
Happy 20th birthday, Tecmo Super Bowl!

What’s changed.
  • All 32 teams
  • Current day rosters (sorry David Garrard)
  • Passing Accuracy now does something (this means original game John Elway realllllly sucked)
  • Updated Graphics
  • Ability to change the quarter length

Update: 9/12/11

http://tecmobowl.org/2011/09/12/upda...with-qb-colts/

Here are some of the highlights of the fixes
  • Mixed up Passing Accuracy and Pass Control in the manual: PA = completions, PC = where the ball is going
  • Not only is Kerry Collins starting over Peyton, but he’s been renamed as “QB Colts”
  • We fixed all the stuff up above
  • Check out the readme for the gory details
  • Last but not least, let us know if we’ve still overlooked something in the following areas
  • Jersey Number
  • Graphics

Member Comments
# 41 JoeTex @ 11/22/11 09:10 AM
This runs great on my HTC EVO, iv got Nesoid downloaded on it, TSB12 all day baby!!!!!

# 42 Cardot @ 12/09/11 09:41 AM
Can skill level be selected now? Or does the skill level depend upon the record of your team as it did in the original?

# 43 reo @ 12/09/11 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
First off, thanks for the mod, but how can I use my controller, its plugged in and shows it plugged in but i cant use it, any help would be great.
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/downloads

download the driver, I'm assuming you're trying to use your 360 controller right? It will work. I know it will if you're using windows, and a 360 controller, it will. Macs? I have no idea, never tried. I'm all PC/Windows.

# 44 joshrmlb @ 01/16/12 07:16 PM
how do you do this?

# 45 DirtyJerz32 @ 04/14/13 08:35 PM
Dammit! I can't configure my Xbox controller. I've downloaded the driver, but I can't configure in the input options part of the game.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.