Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post

For the tuner pack we have tuned the speed at which coaches in dynasty will achieve both an A rating as well as an A+ rating. This will prevent coaches from becoming “elite” too quickly and easily.

Player progression was also tuned to decrease the overall quickness in which players will progress.

Finally, the effectiveness of the CPU jumping the snap when adjustments were set to aggressive have been tuned down.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 104 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 St. Germain @ 09/09/11 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
Do they usually release info on whtat the tuners do?

@EANCAAFootball EA NCAA Football
Finally, the effectiveness of the CPU jumping the snap when adjustments were set to aggressive have been tuned down.
1 minute ago

Player progression was also tuned to decrease the overall quickness in which players will progress.
1 minute ago

This will prevent coaches from becoming “elite” too quickly and easily.
1 minute ago

For the tuner pack we have tuned the speed at which coaches in dynasty will achieve both an A rating as well as an A+ rating.
1 minute ago

As some of you have already seen, we just released a tuner pack on the XBOX 360 and PS3...

(looks like chia beat me to it, ah well)

# 2 hazey @ 09/09/11 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Guys,

For the tuner pack we have tuned the speed at which coaches in dynasty will achieve both an A rating as well as an A+ rating. This will prevent coaches from becoming “elite” too quickly and easily.

Thank you, now please fix the transfer failed issue so people can actually start going back to OD play.

# 3 LionsFanNJ @ 09/09/11 11:54 AM
EXCELLENT news about the coaches and progression

# 4 TheVinylHippo @ 09/09/11 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
Guys,

Thanks for the update. Great to see that the progression got fixed.

# 5 Hunsy34 @ 09/09/11 11:56 AM
Yeah i still got the transfer error so I am sure that is not part of a patch or tuner because they thought they had addressed the problem before. I think its just the fact of they fixing it on their end. Good to hear about the tuner updates and what they are.

# 6 Ramminyou @ 09/09/11 11:59 AM
Glad to see progression is fixed. Now get on the no huddle and dynasty transfer glitches. Please?

# 7 jswaykos @ 09/09/11 11:59 AM
So does this mean that the coaching carousel should 'work' much better now?

# 8 Hunsy34 @ 09/09/11 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
For the last time... the OD fix will be from the Server side... we will not see it. The only way we will know is when they tell us.

The game will not prompt us for anything if they update something on the server.
No need for the ignorant caps and yelling. A simple explanation would have done. I was just trying for myself and others to see if maybe that it was fixed. No need for such a childish post.

# 9 Hunsy34 @ 09/09/11 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswaykos
So does this mean that the coaching carousel should 'work' much better now?

Yes higher prestige coach's will be offered better job instead of getting beat out my coach's that have no business being considered for the job.

# 10 K0ZZ @ 09/09/11 12:08 PM
I won't say I'm happy it took them two months to tune three things which should just be changing values in a database. On the plus side, CC should be great now, since the patch seemed to improve teams logic when selecting coaches and building your career up seems more possible now.

# 11 DNMHIII @ 09/09/11 12:09 PM
Quote:
For the last time... the OD fix will be from the Server side... we will not see it. The only way we will know is when they tell us.

The game will not prompt us for anything if they update something on the server.
Link?..........please don't spout BS if you don't know what you're talking about.

# 12 cgalligan @ 09/09/11 12:13 PM
Quote:

I DON'T CARE "WHY" ITS BROKEN... JUST FIX IT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo3uxqwTxk0

FIND THE PROBLEM... AND FIX IT!!!

# 13 DNMHIII @ 09/09/11 12:14 PM
Quote:
Ughhhh dude really... spout BS... just read some of threads to find your answer... but since... ahhh f it.
My bad........I apologize for the BS comment.

So many people in here say stuff and never provide links its hard to keep track of stuff.

# 14 jswaykos @ 09/09/11 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
I DON'T CARE "WHY" ITS BROKEN... JUST FIX IT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo3uxqwTxk0

FIND THE PROBLEM... AND FIX IT!!!

LOL!!! One of my favorite SNL characters. FIX IT!!!! Identify another problem, and FIX IT!!

# 15 bluengold34_OS @ 09/09/11 12:15 PM
Chia is rolling out the info....and backing it with facts

# 16 Cdog923 @ 09/09/11 12:16 PM
How about fixing the playbook glitches?

# 17 novadolla @ 09/09/11 12:20 PM
Chia are they aware of the option being messed up?

# 18 novadolla @ 09/09/11 12:26 PM

# 19 tarheelguy4736 @ 09/09/11 12:28 PM
does the tuner update work with current dynasties?? or do I need to start a new one now?? IM in year 3 right now

# 20 novadolla @ 09/09/11 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Then use the power of search and do your own homework...Simple right
No need for this the guy already apologized. SMFH

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.