Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Hey all,

So I'm looking to find out all that I can about stadium-specific songs for NFL teams in the league. So with that in mind, give me all that you can as it relates to your home squad's stadium-specific tunes!

I'm looking for things that affect kickoffs, 1st downs, red zone, touchdown, play reviews/challenges, general time outs, etc.

I'll take as many responses as you can dish out so name as many scenario-specific moments as you wish as long as they're authentic to that team/stadium.

Thanks everybody.

(PS, don't read into this very deeply, it's more just something I was asked to do out of curiosity.)

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 brza37 @ 09/10/12 12:19 PM
What happened to "Fly Eagles Fly" after an Eagles TD at the Linc? It was in the game last year.

# 122 CSL @ 09/10/12 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multi
And jeez, asking the fans what music plays during live games is pretty lazy.
don't agree with that at all. They should get as much help from the fan community as possible. Look at how much some people obsess over guys wearing the wrong facemask or something. Probably the most accurate way of going about it would be to gain a consensus from actual paying fans.

# 123 PanthersGM305 @ 09/10/12 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL
don't agree with that at all. They should get as much help from the fan community as possible. Look at how much some people obsess over guys wearing the wrong facemask or something. Probably the most accurate way of going about it would be to gain a consensus from actual paying fans.
"NOW" 09/10/12 I like how he asked tho...not to put to much into it...just asking...lolMD12 had this all down pack, On MD13 Miami Dolphins number 1 aren't playing in the background anymore....

# 124 PanthersGM305 @ 09/10/12 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multi
It's unlikely to happen because it'll be one less reason for consumers to purchase the next iteration.

And jeez, asking the fans what music plays during live games is pretty lazy.
agree it wouldn't make sense to allow custom anything on a EA sports (MADDEN) title game. Really CUSTOM...lolWhat ever happened to the steelers song black & yellow...is it on MD13, have not played in pitt yet.

# 125 CarryTheWeight @ 08/27/13 05:09 PM
Apologies for bumping this age-old thread but I've found a lot of the changes in this thread have made it into current-gen Madden 25.

Of course, music licensing can not make all of this happen, but I'm glad to see the Bills now have Seven Nation Army play every time the Bills kick off after scoring, just like in real life. Fireworks explode after every Ralph Wilson Stadium touchdown, as it does IRL. I've also noticed that several teams have similar sound effects trigger in key situations.

I've discovered the key omission of "(The Bills Make Me Wanna) Shout!" in M25. Maybe they lost the rights or it wasn't included in the Season Ticket version because of disc space concerns. Oh well...

It's not perfect, considering far too many of the same songs repeat and there still isn't a lot of variation between stadiums, but it's getting there and I'm glad to see some of the suggestions made it in.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.