Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Angel_G @ 03/23/12 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
How does green look angel?
He don't look like in real life he isn't computer generated

# 42 Twista209 @ 03/23/12 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak123
Terrel Haris (guard on the Miami Heat) and Patty Mills (guard on the San Antonio Spurs) are still missing. And yes, I know Mills still has to work out his visa problem, but he will have that worked out soon so I thought I should mention him. Those are the only two I know of that are still missing from the game.

Good luck and I hope this helped.
Will start to work on these. I also know that the recently released Sean Williams from the Mavs is missing still and Kelenna Azubuike who the Mavs just signed is missing. Surely there are more missing players that I am not aware of.

# 43 Angel_G @ 03/24/12 12:53 AM
I may be wrong but I believe Kelenna Azubuike is on the disc for those that use XBOX. He was on Free Agency all of last year. I could name more players missing Jerome Jordan (NYK), Jerry Smith (NJN/10-Day Contract), Courtney Fortson (HOU/10-Day Contract), Julyan Stone (DEN), Jamaal Tinsley (UTA), Mickell Gladness (GSW/10-Day Contract), Cory Higgins (CHA), etc

# 44 beast10 @ 03/24/12 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
I may be wrong but I believe Kelenna Azubuike is on the disc for those that use XBOX. He was on Free Agency all of last year. I could name more players missing Jerome Jordan (NYK), Jerry Smith (NJN/10-Day Contract), Courtney Fortson (HOU/10-Day Contract), Julyan Stone (DEN), Jamaal Tinsley (UTA), Mickell Gladness (GSW/10-Day Contract), Cory Higgins (CHA), etc
He is on the disc and SIm World has his cyberafce

# 45 Twista209 @ 03/24/12 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_G
Awesome. Thanks for the list bro!

# 46 Twista209 @ 03/24/12 01:15 AM
I think I stated this earlier, if 2K made a CAP of Gerald Green and added their draft info then I would bet money that we can find a way to do the same thing with our Cyber Faced CAPs. If we can figure this out then the community's rosters just improved alot.

# 47 Dyowman @ 03/24/12 07:02 AM
The rockets only have 10 players on their roster. I have to sign a random free agent to start an association. It only makes sense to put in Greg smith. But I don't know what 2k is doing

# 48 Dyowman @ 03/24/12 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyowman
The rockets only have 10 players on their roster. I have to sign a random free agent to start an association. It only makes sense to put in Greg smith. But I don't know what 2k is doing
My bad. They have 11. Still not enough to start a season

# 49 Twista209 @ 03/24/12 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyowman
My bad. They have 11. Still not enough to start a season
We will be working on that, thanks for the heads up? So to clarify, they are only missing that 1 player you mentioned?

# 50 nikolas13 @ 03/24/12 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista308
Guys, I need a list of players who are currently still missing after today's patch. Working on a roster with Fonrolalexexnay, where we will give them ALL a real portrait and find another player who resembles them the best and cyberfacing them. Also this roster will have all players correct salaries and accessories.

I also need to learn how to add other missing players that were deleted but with their career stats. I know how to do this the way where it deletes their stats. Any help would be appreciated.
Corry Higgins - Bobcats
Donald Sloan - Cavs
Terrell Harris - Heat
Lance Thomas - Hornets
Chris Jonson - Hornets
Jamal Tinsley - Jazz
Jerome Jordan - Knicks
Kelena Azubuike - Mavs
Jerry Smith - Nets (10 Day)
Julian Stone - Nuggets
Pendergraph - Pacers
Walker Russell - Pistons
Courtney Fortson - Rockets (10 Day)
Greg Smith - Rockets
Eric Dawson - Spurs (10 Day)
Chris Wright - Warriors
Myckell Gladness - Warriors (10 Day)
Ubiles - Wizards (10 Day)

18 Missing Players, Mills isn't on the official Roster.

Because I don't have my Ps3 right now,I'm not sure about it, but i thik Rockets have only 11 Players on the Team....

# 51 Angel_G @ 03/24/12 10:24 AM
Mills is on the disc for sure? and i thought Gerald Green wasn't on disc??? If he wasn't how did they put his portrait? Why can't they do that for all rookies?

# 52 DuskyBoca @ 03/24/12 10:47 AM
WILSON CHANDLER!!! :OOO :OOO
James OVR: 94 he's lazy defender :/

# 53 iLLosophy @ 03/24/12 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobolini
Sliders, a simple adjustment. No excuses... I'm 52 and grateful for sliders.
Not everybody plays offline

# 54 iLLosophy @ 03/24/12 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Gerald Green is a monster! I posterized Josh Smith on the Hawks with a drop step Dunk. He finished the game with 28 points even though I lost 90-89 (All Star/Sim).

Problem though ... Green has 65 Midrange, 77 3PT. I think it should be reversed... 77 Midrange, 65 3PT - but that's just me.
If gerald green keeps up his current shooting his 3 should be 75-80, and his midrange should be like a 85-87

# 55 Angel_G @ 03/24/12 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
If gerald green keeps up his current shooting his 3 should be 75-80, and his midrange should be like a 85-87
too high, midrange 78, 3pt 76

# 56 Twista209 @ 03/24/12 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolas13
Corry Higgins - Bobcats
Donald Sloan - Cavs
Terrell Harris - Heat
Lance Thomas - Hornets
Chris Jonson - Hornets
Jamal Tinsley - Jazz
Jerome Jordan - Knicks
Kelena Azubuike - Mavs
Jerry Smith - Nets (10 Day)
Julian Stone - Nuggets
Pendergraph - Pacers
Walker Russell - Pistons
Courtney Fortson - Rockets (10 Day)
Greg Smith - Rockets
Eric Dawson - Spurs (10 Day)
Chris Wright - Warriors
Myckell Gladness - Warriors (10 Day)
Ubiles - Wizards (10 Day)

18 Missing Players, Mills isn't on the official Roster.

Because I don't have my Ps3 right now,I'm not sure about it, but i thik Rockets have only 11 Players on the Team....
This is very helpful, thanks bro.

# 57 Twista209 @ 03/24/12 03:11 PM
As far as ratings etc. I am leaving those the way 2K has them now. That way everyone can adjust it to their preference. Accessories will be hex edit accessories by Fonrolalexexnay, he will also be adding real portraits to missing players. I will be going through every player and making their accessories accurate as of late and salaries. Hopefully it turns out great.
Still trying to find a way to add the draft information to the player card like 2K did with Gerald Green CAP. Also still trying to figure out how to add some of the deleted/retired players back with their career stats.

# 58 nosambob808 @ 03/24/12 03:53 PM
so, maybe i spoke too soon earlier in this thread. i went to load my myplayer which i'm about 100 played games into and it freezes. not sure if it's this roster or the fact that i played around in the nikeid thing like an idiot, but when i load my myplayer from the home screen my xbox freezes. shut off autosave and deleted all files except for my user profile, restarted the xbox and the damn shoes are still in there. how can i get rid of them or is it something tied to this roster?

# 59 Twista209 @ 03/24/12 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosambob808
so, maybe i spoke too soon earlier in this thread. i went to load my myplayer which i'm about 100 played games into and it freezes. not sure if it's this roster or the fact that i played around in the nikeid thing like an idiot, but when i load my myplayer from the home screen my xbox freezes. shut off autosave and deleted all files except for my user profile, restarted the xbox and the damn shoes are still in there. how can i get rid of them or is it something tied to this roster?
Only luck I had was to wipe NBA2K12 from my Xbox hard drive and start over. Sucks but I had to do it to edit rosters again. SMH

# 60 Norris_Cole @ 03/24/12 11:22 PM
I hope tonight's game opened the 2k insider eyes, Brandan Wright with 7 blocks , he probably leads the league in blocks per minute (maybe him or larry sanders) but he is only rated 71 in blocks!! Not to mention his athleticism should be seriously bumped, I've been tweeting the insider for weeks but no luck, he doesn't care about these kind of players.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.