Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 msdm27 @ 04/25/12 09:32 PM
You can see psychic DB's in that vid. Look for Roman Harper, safety for NO, cutting at the same time as Kellen Winslow to go for the swat. Around the 2:27 mark.

# 2 SageInfinite @ 04/25/12 09:43 PM
At first glance, this stuff looks good, I can't even lie. Gotta watch it again though. Thanx JP

# 3 msdm27 @ 04/25/12 09:44 PM
You might have a point but I tend to disagree... If he was in zone coverage he wouldn't be backpeddaling and straffing along with the incoming receiver, he'd be instead dropping (only backpeddaling) and then looking at the qb.

Even though it does look like he's looking at the QB

# 4 HarkTheSound @ 04/25/12 09:44 PM
Looks solid. Only thing that bothered me was the ridiculously large numbers on Roy Williams (Bears) and #19 (on the Bucs at the end).

# 5 destroyer @ 04/25/12 09:47 PM
Bears have no numbers on the shoulder pads, they're blank..

# 6 at23steelers @ 04/25/12 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlegendkillax
Looks solid. Only thing that bothered me was the ridiculously large numbers on Roy Williams (Bears) and #19 (on the Bucs at the end).
You know it's in good shape if the major complaint about the video is how big the numbers are!!

# 7 SageInfinite @ 04/25/12 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer
Bears have no numbers on the shoulder pads, they're blank..
Don't worry the art is nowhere near final in any of the footage we've seen.

# 8 msdm27 @ 04/25/12 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by belucheez2
He never turned his head around, he was looking at the QB/WR the whole time. Not physic DB.
Looked at it again & again, think u guys have a point... He is in fact looking at the incoming play. Maybe is just the way the animation was played, probably looked a bit too "mirrory" They both moved at almost the same time and with the same motions.

But yes, I now tend to agree it wasn't psychic DB

# 9 CT Pitbull @ 04/25/12 09:53 PM
why do all the player models look like they still have no necks their upper bodies are to block and robotic-like there is no smooth animations in the entire gameplay not much of a step up here just more animations taking the controls away from us instead of giving us more control to execute fluid athletic moves...just my opinion theres only so much window dressing a man can take

# 10 sars973 @ 04/25/12 09:58 PM
Is it just me or do the virtual Jim Nantz/Phil Simms look really odd. Like their mouths are moving but it's not synced at all to the commentary.

# 11 BenGerman @ 04/25/12 10:02 PM
If the gameplay is everything EA is making it out to be, I'll definitely be buying Madden this year (haven't the last two years). Awesome.

# 12 sva91 @ 04/25/12 10:07 PM
AAron Rodgers looks like a hunchback.

# 13 CT Pitbull @ 04/25/12 10:07 PM
roman harper definitely warps in front of the wide reciever at lightning speed all of a sudden idk to me this looks like something familiar why would they put any play out there that even has a chance to be critiqued as a possible phsychic DB????....and for gods sake EA chicagos home jersey color is closer to black than it is to the shade of blue that you guys make it every year it needs to be much darker blue......details details detail...we pay good money for this game and you have all year ...heck youve have 20 years to get these details down to a T ....EA is either lazy or oblivious or maybe its both

# 14 mrprice33 @ 04/25/12 10:10 PM
anybody else see how on the alex smith scramble that trufant stays with the receiver instead of turning and playing smith?

it's about 3 seconds in.

# 15 Senator Palmer @ 04/25/12 10:13 PM
Hope they fix those throwing motions. None of them really looked spot on to me. I especially hated Drew Brees first throw from the 3 step drop where it looks like he kept two hands on the ball through the entire windup. Looks more like Madden 08 to me. And Alex Smith's second throw on that crossing out, his release looks as quick as Marino's.

I did like that they're trying to integrate more footwork and guys stepping into throws to drive the ball, but the pocket stuff doesn't look player specific to me yet.

# 16 djordan @ 04/25/12 10:14 PM
I'm not going to lie. The footage the showed looks good to me. I love how the WR/DB looks smooth in regards to when the ball is in the air down to the tackle.

# 17 Lodeus @ 04/25/12 10:16 PM
Are some of you people serious! You have no problem with the gameplay from this video but some still manage to complain about something. Big numbers, mouths not matching the words, and hunchback Aaron Rodgers!? Jeez...

Anyways, WR/DB interaction looks solid and this is an early build. Only gonna get better. Also put a smile on my face when Phil and Jim came on screen. Nice.

# 18 SageInfinite @ 04/25/12 10:17 PM
Loved the one handed catch by Williams. Also loved the fact that it looked like a blown coverage. I NEED THAT IN MADDEN . Now what I didn't like was the warping/sliding on the Wilson interception. Really hope that is minimized in the game.

# 19 SteelerSpartan @ 04/25/12 10:18 PM
I hope they add some Loud Crowd Swells to the audio for the Pre Game........

Usually before a big game you can hear the crowd roar an go nuts a couple of times while the Commentators are doing their intro

Example

Even with the crappy cam audio, Michaels talking, an the SNF theme blasting you can still hear that crowd getting nasty

# 20 jbd345 @ 04/25/12 10:20 PM
This looks like its from a very early build. I did notice that the bills end zones were still the plain and blue lettering style. In the presentation trailer they were the current blue ones. Regardless this game looks great.

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.