Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Just announced in the E3 EA Press Conference: Real Time Physics are in Madden NFL 13 in what is dubbed the Infinity Engine. Cam Weber stated on stage, "No two plays will be the same."

What do you think of what you have saw from Madden thus far today?

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 Earl1963 @ 06/05/12 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taytaygang
Sounds great, looks like the game will be a little less reptative.
This is exactly my issue with all sports games today. They the get old and so predictable.

# 202 NBASLAM2001 @ 06/06/12 01:32 AM
13 YEARS IN THE MAKING.....!!!

# 203 moneal2001 @ 06/06/12 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
That's where EA excels, in getting the customer to think "it will be in the next version". Talk about low standards. It won't be in the next version, lol.
how is it low standards. how many other yearly sports games added full rtp in just one game cycle.

# 204 DickDalewood @ 06/06/12 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASLAM2001
13 YEARS IN THE MAKING.....!!!

You do realize the "13" in "Madden 13" stands for 2013, not this being the 13th iteration of the game, right?

# 205 johnnyg713 @ 06/06/12 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taytaygang
Sounds great, looks like the game will be a little less reptative.
thank you. this is why im buying madden this year for the first time in a long time. After a dozen or so hours of gameplay i "saw it all" in terms of gameplay. It just got repetitive and games got boring. The unpredictability that RTP brings is what will give me my moneys worth

# 206 kjcheezhead @ 06/07/12 02:26 PM
Been away all week and just now catching up on all the info. I haven't read through this entire thread so sorry if I'm repeating anything. Physics looked nice, but in the gameplay vids the oline play is an absolute game killer for me. The usual gamespeed and twitchy player movement didn't wow me either. The passing system doesn't appear to have had the effect I was hoping for either.

I think the connected career modes is a really great addition, but the game play looks as arcade as ever to me. Hopefully Madden 14 will be the year of oline like people are saying it will be. If it is, that's when I'll pick up Madden again but for now it appears I'm that 15-20% of Madden gamers too jaded to enjoy this game.

# 207 btrapp @ 06/07/12 02:31 PM
Real time physics are nice, but maddens problem wasn't physics. It was line play and some very basic football things. If those aren't fixed, the game will look better and feel better, but essentially give you the same outcomes. Basically, the way you get torched on defense will look and feel different, but you'll still be getting torched on defense.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.