Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

As always, Shady uses the NBA 2K12 Ultimate Base roster, for PC ONLY..

You can pick up the PC version of NBA 2K12 for $19.99, at Amazon.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 sa1nts @ 09/01/12 12:53 PM
Awesome, Shady is amazing as always
Can't wait the next season to see the rookies and new Lakers ))

# 2 barimanlhs @ 09/01/12 12:57 PM
Worst Shady vid yet.... :P jk its good as always! I just dont like the Lakers lol

# 3 Scramz718 @ 09/01/12 12:59 PM
Good job, can't wait for 2K13 and the NBA season tip off

# 4 jayman504 @ 09/01/12 01:01 PM
Say whaaaaat...How you gonna have a Laker montage and NOT have any Chris Duhon highlight...lmao..

Great vid though...

# 5 SteboSSK @ 09/01/12 01:07 PM
How does he create these vids? Are the PC graphics that good? Wow!

# 6 2k10Fonzarelli @ 09/01/12 01:33 PM
AMAZING! Stunning editing! Great Clips! What Graphics!

Shady, you have outdone even yourself. Bravo!

p.s. When did they get Jamison? THAT's trouble!

# 7 THE YAMA @ 09/01/12 01:37 PM
As much as I hate Dwight Howard, great video!

# 8 clipperfan811 @ 09/01/12 01:51 PM
Awesome! it took me a few sec to realize it was 2k12 footage and not real life. Great work Shady!

# 9 Joobieo @ 09/01/12 02:14 PM
Very nice video.

# 10 Thunder Storm @ 09/01/12 02:17 PM
2k on PC makes the consoles look like garbage ... and it's 40 bucks cheaper as well smh.

# 11 XenoZograscope @ 09/01/12 02:20 PM
Awesome stuff as usual, gotta love 2K on the PC.

# 12 DubTrey1 @ 09/01/12 03:29 PM
Simply masterful - as always...... one LOL for me though, and it shows you how good Shady is when he makes Gasol look good. That double move with his back to the basket and jump hook.... lol

# 13 mpenias @ 09/01/12 03:36 PM
Just curious if you have to buy a 60 inch moniter to go with the pc for playing games or does it connect to the tv?

# 14 Leftos @ 09/01/12 03:37 PM
I love how people like LD2k retweet those videos, that wouldn't be possible without the game being on PC and with all the modding community on sites like NLSC (guess where Ultimate Base Roster comes together), yet PC remains a second-class citizen, getting a patch in March, crashes that 2K won't even acknowledge or help with, dreadful online.

If you like the work that we can do with your game 2K, help us dammit! Give us a game that's equal to its console counterparts, don't care if you match the price. Give us proper support, give us patches on time, give us DLC.

I'm not expecting an SDK due to licensing issues, nobody from 2K would ever acknowledge UBR even exists, because they haven't paid for these teams to be in the game. That's what makes modding NBA 2K different from modding games like Skyrim. Bethesda doesn't care about licenses, it's its own property. 2K uses the NBA license, however.

But just imagine what we could do if 2K treated the PC version equally, and if it made it easier for us to mod it. -sigh- Never gonna happen.

# 15 Caveman24 @ 09/01/12 03:41 PM
great video

# 16 ekferio @ 09/01/12 04:26 PM
wish my computer is fast enough to run it =c Kobe looks odd with so much facial hair

# 17 StankonYa @ 09/01/12 04:35 PM
Great video...nba 2k on pc rocks.

# 18 regroc88 @ 09/01/12 04:57 PM
Sick just freakin SSSSSSick!!!! haha Yall stop Hatin!! cuz ya wastin ya Time!!! Sick Vid shady

# 19 TheBrooklynBaller @ 09/01/12 06:27 PM
Nice... 2K13 gonna have some sick teams this year.

# 20 Da_Czar @ 09/01/12 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
I love how people like LD2k retweet those videos, that wouldn't be possible without the game being on PC and with all the modding community on sites like NLSC (guess where Ultimate Base Roster comes together), yet PC remains a second-class citizen, getting a patch in March, crashes that 2K won't even acknowledge or help with, dreadful online.

If you like the work that we can do with your game 2K, help us dammit! Give us a game that's equal to its console counterparts, don't care if you match the price. Give us proper support, give us patches on time, give us DLC.

I'm not expecting an SDK due to licensing issues, nobody from 2K would ever acknowledge UBR even exists, because they haven't paid for these teams to be in the game. That's what makes modding NBA 2K different from modding games like Skyrim. Bethesda doesn't care about licenses, it's its own property. 2K uses the NBA license, however.

But just imagine what we could do if 2K treated the PC version equally, and if it made it easier for us to mod it. -sigh- Never gonna happen.
Great vid by Shady. Just as a by the way I have been talking to them about the pc version and it popularity and that I think more people would purchase it it it were patched in a timely manner.

So I have made them aware of the pains. Have not idea if it will change but i spoke up early and often about it. I can't go into the response but I am hopeful they find a way to get the pc more love. It is bad mojo to talk to a dev about modding however so that doesn't help our argument

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.