Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Marc Gasol – 83
  • Pau Gasol – 87
  • Serge Ibaka – 81
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Javale McGee – 74
  • Josh Smith – 87
  • Kemba Walker - 78
  • Kendall Marshall - 65
  • Evan Turner - 75
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Kenneth Faried - 76
  • Grant Hill - 77
  • Austin Rivers - 67
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 iLLosophy @ 09/11/12 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krodis
Bosh is a demonstrably superior defender to Pau. Very good pick and roll defender and a real solid help defender. His defense in the Finals was huge, and I say that as a Thunder fan.. Plus he's a versatile offensive weapon.
They are two different types of defenders for post players. Pau is a great post up defender at the PF spot - 7 foot tall with a hand up is going to make life difficult for the majority of back-to-the-basket power forwards. He's much more of a deterrent than bosh in this regard. But Gasol is not good when he has to move his feet where Bosh excels at.

# 22 Biagas @ 09/11/12 07:48 PM
At the end of the day, Pau has more skill than bosh. Gasol can shoot the midrange like bosh, FT like bosh, and actually has back to the basket weapons and those count toward a player OVR rating on 2k

# 23 Thunder Storm @ 09/11/12 07:50 PM
We all know Bosh won't be an 88, arguing is futile. It has been well documented that Gasol is the most skilled big, a legitimate 4 and 5 like Duncan.

# 24 RedRiddler @ 09/11/12 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
We all know Bosh won't be an 88, arguing is futile. It has been well documented that Gasol is the most skilled big, a legitimate 4 and 5 like Duncan.
Have you heard of Lamarcus Aldridge? I think he should/will be a 88 or 89 based on what other players were rated.

# 25 Thunder Storm @ 09/11/12 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRiddler
Have you heard of Lamarcus Aldridge? I think he should/will be a 88 or 89 based on what other players were rated.
That would be a cool story, if we were talking about Larmacus Aldridge...

unless you are implying that LMA is more skilled than Gasol ? if so then

anyways a higher rating than Gasol =/= more skilled.

# 26 RedRiddler @ 09/11/12 07:59 PM
Quote:
That would be a cool story, if we were talking about Larmacus Aldridge...

unless you are implying that LMA is more skilled than Gasol ? if so then

anyways a higher rating than Gasol =/= more skilled.
define "skill" he is clearly better than Pau.

# 27 Vni @ 09/11/12 08:01 PM
Pau is slowly turning into a midrange jumpshooter only in offense though.

# 28 Thunder Storm @ 09/11/12 08:03 PM
Quote:
define "skill" he is clearly better than Pau.
skill is a very clear cut term.

Howard is clearly better than LMA, but LMA is more skillful.

# 29 RedRiddler @ 09/11/12 08:04 PM
Quote:
skill is a very clear cut term.

Howard is clearly better than LMA, but LMA is more skillful.
Do you disagree that LMA should be rated higher than Pau?

# 30 Thunder Storm @ 09/11/12 08:06 PM
Quote:
Do you disagree that LMA should be rated higher than Pau?
No, but I would find it amusing if he wasn't because I know you'd be up in arms.

# 31 RedRiddler @ 09/11/12 08:07 PM
Quote:
No, but I would find it amusing if he wasn't because I know you'd be up in arms.
Wouldn't you if Durant was less rated than Granger? Assuming you are a Thunder fan.

# 32 Thunder Storm @ 09/11/12 08:15 PM
Quote:
Wouldn't you if Durant was less rated than Granger? Assuming you are a Thunder fan.
*not a thunder fan*

but comparing situations is an extreme, the gap between LMA and Pau is not Durant vs Granger wide.

# 33 domidomdomz @ 09/11/12 08:21 PM
Marc should be greater than 83, I guess.

I was expecting Pau to be around 82 to 85. Maybe 87 is fair since he was able to retain his season averages despite sliding from being 2nd to 3rd option.

# 34 RedRiddler @ 09/11/12 08:22 PM
Quote:
*not a thunder fan*

but comparing situations is an extreme, the gap between LMA and Pau is not Durant vs Granger wide.
To you perhaps, our little dance is over...

# 35 SteboSSK @ 09/11/12 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
pau gasol. 87. yup. at this point im convinced lebron will be a 109 overall.
How is Marc better than Pau? Riddle me this? What level of production does he excel at over Pau? The media perception of these brothers is crazy. Ill use the per 36 min scale to keep the comparison fair.

Pau 11/12: 16.7ppg, 50%fg, 13.6 FG per game, 10rbg, 1.3blks
Pau defense: Post Up PPP .73 and PnR man .8

Marc 11/12: 14.5ppg, 48%fg, 11.2FG per, 8.8rb, 1.8blks
Marc defense: Post up PPP .7 and PnR man .98

So there you have it. Only thing Marc has the edge on Pau is shotblocking but even then its not much. Pau is still a much better offensive player, passer and PnR defender than Marc. I think people just saw Pau's last 2 playoff years and choose to use his brother as a mean to slight him but in the end he is still one if not the most all around big man in the league and top producers at PF/C....and dont let the Laker avi fool you. I speak facts only not feelings.

# 36 UnbelievablyRAW @ 09/11/12 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnihilusLivius
LOL so Pau wasn't a third option on the Lakers offense last season? Kobe - Bynum - Gasol. Bosh is nowhere near the player Gasol is, in terms of skill. On Defense he is arguably better...but just that.

On Topic: Waiting for D12, Wade & LBJ's ratings. C'mon 2k!
Um look at what Bosh did in TO with the Raptors as the main threat. He was damn near the best pf in the league.

Bynum only started getting serious touches this past year, while Pau and Kobe sahred the majority of the offensive load. Bosh >> Pau

# 37 SteboSSK @ 09/11/12 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
Um look at what Bosh did in TO with the Raptors as the main threat. He was damn near the best pf in the league.

Bynum only started getting serious touches this past year, while Pau and Kobe sahred the majority of the offensive load. Bosh >> Pau
Actually neither is true, Bosh and Pau are 2 totally diff players that fit their respective teams. Bosh a better shooter but Pau much better post player obviously. Defensively Bosh much better PnR defender and Pau much better in the post.

How about you guys stop having a pissing match and throw out stats to back up your arguments. One thing that needs to be killed is that Marc is better than Pau. There is no rhyme or reason to this fact. Pau is also much more productive at the 5 but since Bynum emerged this past year that was a no go.

# 38 SteboSSK @ 09/11/12 08:53 PM
Another player people want to shade Pau with is Lamarcus Alridge. He's a better offensive player than Pau now but his rebounding is average to say the least for a guy that is supposed to be a top big man and he isnt much of a shot blocker either. Not sure how guys praise big men that dont rebound or block shots like scoring 20ppg and having a nice jumper is the priority of a big man in the league. This is one of the reason why Portland will never excel on the back of LMA.

# 39 alabamarob @ 09/11/12 09:11 PM
You must admit that Bosh needs to rebound better. If you compare his rebound rate to Haslem's you can see Bosh is not a good rebounder for his position. Average at best. I don't trip off of the points with Bosh. However, he has to board more.

# 40 cmebfresh @ 09/11/12 09:17 PM
Pau Gasol was good in 2010. Bosh still good but now is limited. He don't have to do everything no more but play his role.Some of You people keep sleeping on Bosh. I'm not a heat fan but Bosh to me is better than Gasol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.