Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots from the Adidas Strategy Pack 2, right here. Available now for PS3 and 360 (160 MSP / $1.99)

Quote:
The Adidas Strategy Pack 2 for NCAA Football 13 is available now on XBox 360 and PlayStation 3. (160 MSP / $1.99)

This pack includes the uniforms to be worn by Wisconsin and Nebraska in their upcoming game on 9/29, as well as Notre Dame's uniforms to be worn in their game against Miami on 10/6.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 christopher5 @ 09/26/12 03:34 PM
Just picked up the second strategy pack, and the ND uniforms i think look pretty good in game...as long as you sub out the helmet for the strategy 1 helmet. Looks good imo, and i really like the Nebraska unis. Wisconsin not sure about those. Not sure why they are showing all the love to ND really, lots more unis out there that should be added. Also if you put sock length to hight the new ND socks in the second strategy pack look pretty good.

# 22 BA2929 @ 09/26/12 05:35 PM
I'll probably get this. I use Wisconsin in my Dynasty and I play Nebraska every year so this will be worth the tiny $2 sum.

# 23 BadAssHskr @ 09/26/12 06:07 PM
this is so awesome for me, and my Husker dynasty. being able to mix it up, at least a little, with the new uni's is something brand new entirely for me.

my black helmet is going to see some serious use.

# 24 brianski71 @ 09/26/12 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
I'll probably get this. I use Wisconsin in my Dynasty and I play Nebraska every year so this will be worth the tiny $2 sum.
This is my problem with this whole deal though....you can't change your opponent's jersey in online dynasty. I'd be eating all these cheap packs up if I could change my opponents into some of these sick alternates that are coming out....I really don't understand why you can change your opponents' uniforms in offline, but not online dynasty, since unlike NHL. it's the exact same mode. So, since I don't play with any of these teams, it'd be a waste.

And, I'm with everyone that really wishes that they'd correct all of the "normal" home and away uniforms that are outdated in the game first. Currently, I'm at Bowling Green in my online dynasty and they got some sick new uniforms this year that I'd like to use....

However, I really can't complain about more uniforms being added to the game. The more the merrier.

# 25 jello1717 @ 09/26/12 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
Did they fix the nasty brown-colored helmets, that happens to ND during night games? Until that's fixed, I'm keeping my money in my pocket, EA.
They "fixed" it in a way by including the helmet in the 1st strategy pack. It's all gold but it's made of the same "material" as their shamrock helmets from last year which looks pretty good at night. The normal gold helmets still look bad at night, but the strategy pack 1 helmets look way better at night.

# 26 Pezell04x @ 09/26/12 07:34 PM
No pictures in this thread yet? I am disappointed in you os!

Enjoy the ride and there's a Pimento taco - a Pimentaco - in the glove box.

# 27 jello1717 @ 09/26/12 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
this is so awesome for me, and my Husker dynasty. being able to mix it up, at least a little, with the new uni's is something brand new entirely for me.

my black helmet is going to see some serious use.
I hear ya! I've always used Michigan in my offlines and I love our traditional uniforms. But this year, I have a new helmet, 3 new jerseys, and new colored pants and I like it soooo much more. Now, since I play Wisconsin fairly often and Nebraska and ND every year, I'll definitely get this new pack.

# 28 jello1717 @ 09/26/12 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
No pictures in this thread yet? I am disappointed in you os!

Enjoy the ride and there's a Pimento taco - a Pimentaco - in the glove box.
There's a link to a bunch of pictures of them in the 1st post.....

# 29 jfRED33 @ 09/26/12 07:54 PM
Nebraska's TechFits look awesome.

# 30 BadAssHskr @ 09/26/12 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfRED33
Nebraska's TechFits look awesome.
Im going to play northwestern tonight, at northwestern, with black helmets. I can not wait.

# 31 jbritt665 @ 09/26/12 10:54 PM
Guys on ps3, you can actually purchase this? I am STILL getting the download error for BOTH Adidas pack 1 and 2. Quite frustrating!

# 32 Cane305 @ 09/27/12 12:29 AM
Of course ea puts out uniforms u have to purchase, be even better if they fixed all the screw up on the default uniforms for free first!! So lame...

# 33 jello1717 @ 09/27/12 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane305
Of course ea puts out uniforms u have to purchase, be even better if they fixed all the screw up on the default uniforms for free first!! So lame...
Luckily for you you aren't forced to buy them!

# 34 jfRED33 @ 09/27/12 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbritt665
Guys on ps3, you can actually purchase this? I am STILL getting the download error for BOTH Adidas pack 1 and 2. Quite frustrating!
That's weird.

I was able to purchase both adidas Strategy packs without any issues. Hopefully it works for you soon.

# 35 K0ZZ @ 09/27/12 01:34 AM
Didn't like the jerseys in real life, probably won't buy, if I did it would be to use Nebraska, can't stand ND and not a Michigan fan.

I'd expect at least one more free pack, because of the listings they use in the uniform store it opened the door for at least one more free update.

# 36 sportzbro @ 09/27/12 02:00 AM
It might be only me, but this game just looks outdated.. ready for a graphical reboot. Hopefully equipment is soon to follow in these DLC packs..

# 37 MrOctober430 @ 09/27/12 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfRED33
That's weird.

I was able to purchase both adidas Strategy packs without any issues. Hopefully it works for you soon.
What's up with those Nebraska helmets in your avatar? Those are nice.

# 38 Cane305 @ 09/27/12 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Luckily for you you aren't forced to buy them!
Not complaining about buying them, just wish their priority was to fix the defaults for the several teams they haven't instead of doing the add on uniforms....I'm sure if they were charging for default uniforms they would have been released by now. Just thought was typical they release uniforms in which you have to buy before the free ones...

# 39 baccVols @ 09/27/12 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane305
Not complaining about buying them, just wish their priority was to fix the defaults for the several teams they haven't instead of doing the add on uniforms....I'm sure if they were charging for default uniforms they would have been released by now. Just thought was typical they release uniforms in which you have to buy before the free ones...
you do realize they are running a business? of course they are gonna get the paid ones out first. This isnt goodwill. The only reason they make the game is to make money!!!!

They dont care who stops playing the game, its already been bought. They dont care if you sell it to Gamestop, They probably get a percentage of that too. All the care about is if you will buy the game next year, And we all will! And if we dont they will just stop making the game altogether like they did with Basketball.

Basically just sick of the negativity, sorry for the rant. Enjoy the game or dont. Either way they already have your money so it really doesnt matter!

# 40 Pezell04x @ 09/27/12 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
There's a link to a bunch of pictures of them in the 1st post.....
I've found that OS members are better at capturing pictures then EA. Just go look through the Photographic thread. It's amazing.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.