Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

The NCAA Football 14 demo will be arriving next Tuesday on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. No other details are available as to which teams will be playable and such, but our first look of the Infinity Engine 2.0 as well as the enhanced running game features in EA Football appears to be just under a week away.

UPDATE: The NCAA Football 14 demo arrives on Tuesday, June 18th. Full game, 3 minute quarters, Skills Trainer and new Coordinator Cam. Full details will be released on Monday.

What teams do you think will be represented in the demo?

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 BadAssHskr @ 06/17/13 11:56 AM
more details still to be released today?

# 62 The_Wise_One @ 06/17/13 12:13 PM
Hopefully they include commentary and the halftime show in the demo.

# 63 TheGameTrent22 @ 06/17/13 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Hopefully they include commentary and the halftime show in the demo.
I believe they will definitely show that off.

# 64 drewh06 @ 06/17/13 01:02 PM
Forgive me if this has been brought up already, but can someone remind me what time the demo will drop?

I seem to remember Xbox being right around midnight but PS3 taking a little longer.

# 65 bluengold34_OS @ 06/17/13 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewh06
Forgive me if this has been brought up already, but can someone remind me what time the demo will drop?

I seem to remember Xbox being right around midnight but PS3 taking a little longer.
Drew I would imagine that it will drop on the Xbox around 5AM EST and in the evening for the PS3. If I am wrong I apologize -

# 66 jakeywakey911 @ 06/17/13 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
Drew I would imagine that it will drop on the Xbox around 5AM EST and in the evening for the PS3. If I am wrong I apologize -
Nope you're right. The Xbox Live market place usually updates around 2-3 am PST and 5-6 AM EST on Tuesdays. Best thing to do is check Xbox.com marketplace, the online site updates before the actual dashboard marketplace will. So just wait till the site updates with the demo and click download and it'll carry over to your console I know I'll be up waiting for it!! FINALLY! Hopefully this holds me over till July 5th!

# 67 GruffyMcGuiness @ 06/17/13 01:47 PM
Didn't they say they were announcing the demo teams today? I wonder when that will be.

# 68 IUxHOOSIERS @ 06/17/13 01:52 PM
patiently waiting...

# 69 Lawdawg25 @ 06/17/13 01:58 PM
You guys keep getting my hopes up when you bump this thread. I keep thinking they released the info about the demo teams.

# 70 Iceman87GT @ 06/17/13 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Except he can play QB pretty well.

Tebow was an excellent College QB, but the margin for error is so much smaller in the NFL that his throwing style was too long and too awkward.

Johnny Manziel will be a better NFL QB (especially out of the gate), but that doesn't mean Tebow was a bad QB. He dominated in college and high school for a reason, if his throwing mechanics would have been better he'd be making a bigger impact at the pro level. Unfortunately for him his style was good enough to get the wins and dominate at the various levels so he was never forced to adjust it until he made it to the pros (at which point it was pretty much too late).

This is my first year with a PS3 and I'm considering going with the PS3 version (none of my friends on XBL play NCAA, but my friends who have a PS3 do, plus I'm going with the PS4 next gen so I might as well get used to the different controller (football-wise) and the button icons), but I want to make sure via the demo before committing. I just wish PSN updated sooner, any chance that the demo could be available earlier than the PSN update time?

# 71 wolverinemaniac @ 06/17/13 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Didn't they say they were announcing the demo teams today? I wonder when that will be.
Yea Im pretty sure they did say this...

# 72 The JareBear @ 06/17/13 02:48 PM
I ignored the Tebow chatter when it started in this thread, but I have to jump in after Ice's post. Forgive me

Honestly, nothing about Manziel screams "NFL caliber arm" to me based on what I've seen, but I agree he is probably a better NFL prospect than Timmy. I'm gonna stop there because I don't want to feed the Tebow talk any more than I already have. It just bothers me that people ignore the biggest issue of them all in regards to his abilities, or lack of. It's not just his wildly inaccurate arm, it's the fact that he's dumber than a box of rocks. I'm sure he's a really nice guy but he's about as deep as my kitchen sink. Look up that article about how he never once called an audible in the NFL, that one had some really interesting comments from John Fox and other members of the Broncos organization, especially the "....he'd forget the play by the time he got in the huddle. We'd give him the opening drive calls and 5 minutes later he ask us for them again." NFL teams are in the business of winning, no matter what. If the dude could start in the NFL, he'd be starting in the NFL.

Iceman, all the years I played NCAA on PS3 I never got the demo earlier than 2:30 PM PST

# 73 Swamp Swagger @ 06/17/13 04:28 PM
So where's the info we were supposed to get today? Or have I missed it somewhere....

# 74 Iceman87GT @ 06/17/13 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Iceman, all the years I played NCAA on PS3 I never got the demo earlier than 2:30 PM PST
Darn, well I'll play play it on the 360 while waiting.

# 75 davidkoala @ 06/18/13 06:10 AM
Anyone on xbox got it yet?

# 76 wolverinemaniac @ 06/18/13 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkoala
Anyone on xbox got it yet?
nope its not on the demo store yet

# 77 RebelHog @ 06/18/13 06:31 AM
Well guess it's off to work I go. Patiently reading reviews today and waiting till this afternoon.

# 78 pdiehm @ 06/18/13 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverinemaniac
nope its not on the demo store yet
Not there as of 6:45am

# 79 Letemburn @ 06/18/13 06:59 AM
Some of you guys just need to go to bed, it'll be there when you get up lol. To each there own I guess.

# 80 Sigma4Life @ 06/18/13 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letemburn
Some of you guys just need to go to bed, it'll be there when you get up lol. To each there own I guess.
But you're still up! lol

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.