Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

The NCAA Football 14 OS community rosters are here, check out the details below.
  • All schools named.
  • All players have the correct skin color
  • All correct heights and weights
  • All correct home states.
  • All coaches/coordinators named, including stats corrected.
  • Proper equipment adjusted on some players for most players in initial release. We hope to eventually have all players
  • Dreads on players with long dreads.
  • Some minor ratings adjustments
  • Transfers added/removed
NOTE: THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR OFFLINE/ONLINE DYNASTY. THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR ONLINE MATCHES.

The version 3 roster may be downloaded from the following EA locker:
volstopfan14

volstopfan14 updated as 7/30/13 at 4:39 PM CST
(YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD ANYONE AS A FRIEND ON PSN TO GET THESE ROSTERS)

Offline File:
Steps
1. Follow the link, you will be brought to a google drive page.
2. Go to File>Download.
3. Extract the .zip file
4. Copy the PS3 folder to a USB drive
5. On your PS3, go to Saved Game Data and copy the file from your USB drive

This roster is completely free. However, if you would like to donate to the roster team for their hard work you may do that here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=L8AXD2UKDAWGQ

If you notice any mistakes, please post them in the corrections thread (link below). Corrections should not be posted in this thread.

We also recommend using slow progression for coaches in dynasty with these rosters.

MODERATOR'S WARNING: (16 JULY 2013)
DO NOT POST CORRECTIONS IN THIS THREAD! POSTS WILL BE DELETED. OFF-TOPIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED. WARNINGS/INFRACTIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR THOSE THAT CAN'T FOLLOW THE RULES.

THREAD FOR CORRECTIONS:: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 K0ZZ @ 07/16/13 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMoneyAllDay
Is there any particular reason for slow progression? Ids it more realistic?
Yes we found it is a little too slow in some cases, but across the board it allows a more realistic flow.

# 62 dukebux7 @ 07/16/13 01:53 PM
I decided I was going to hold off on starting a dynasty until these rosters were finished, and for a while there I thought they were never going to be completed! Either way I can't wait to test them out. Great work guys and thanks so much.

# 63 MrSerendipity @ 07/16/13 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elez_ayoungg
wait a minute now. thanks first and foremost. BUT... you dropped Logan Thomas by 3 points!? I don't care what they say about the "bad" season he had last year.. the guy broke every all time passing record VT had that season! yeah, he's no Tebow, (LOL), but give the kid some props. Check the Hokie record books.
If you have a problem with a specific player's rating, you're more than welcome to change it yourself. This isn't the thread to discuss rating issues. The team that assembled the roster did it in a very convenient amount of time and utilized the information available to them at the best of their ability. So any issues you have with ratings, you will need to take care of yourself. They're not going to go back and adjust the Roster simply because some posters think that a certain player on their team is better than represented.

# 64 jnb5001 @ 07/16/13 02:10 PM
Yet another reason I love this OS community!

# 65 bigbob @ 07/16/13 02:21 PM
Guys, this is not a correction's thread.

All posts relating to corrections will be deleted.

Go here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html

# 66 BurghFan @ 07/16/13 02:25 PM
Thanks pudgee and everyone else who helped with these. Your work is much appreciated

# 67 pudgee691 @ 07/16/13 02:32 PM
The file has been reuploaded, all current players are named. Also Bob Stoops and Mack Brown have rival records and Top 25 record.

# 68 rsump112 @ 07/16/13 02:37 PM
First off, a big thanks to each of you who helped on this. Next, as you all are obviously very familiar with the editing process, a quick question. Can a TB coach or coordinator be edited in the game in any way? If so, how? Thanks again guys!

# 69 UtahUtes32 @ 07/16/13 02:42 PM
Great work guys

# 70 nemesis0831 @ 07/16/13 02:43 PM
Awesome work! It's rare to find such hard work offered for free. What you guys do is amazing and very appreciated!!

# 71 statsdon @ 07/16/13 03:13 PM
You guys freaking rock! Thanks for all you do for the OS community.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

# 72 goochieman @ 07/16/13 03:25 PM
im sorry guys i just joined this forum. stupid question but where is the DL

# 73 P4L1 @ 07/16/13 03:34 PM
An I missing something? Nobody was edited on equipment..

# 74 PotterB33 @ 07/16/13 03:37 PM
i just donated and think that everyone (that can) should throw a couple bones their way for their hard work & dedication, even though they kept me up all last night, thanks guys!

# 75 tflash81 @ 07/16/13 03:39 PM
Wish I had bought this for PS3 instead of 360 now. I have to watch everyone start up their dynasties while I wait god knows how long since the 360 team wont even give any updates. But thanks for all you guys do for the community. Cant wait to start my dynasty when the 360 ones are done.

# 76 RGmoney @ 07/16/13 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goochieman
im sorry guys i just joined this forum. stupid question but where is the DL
Read the first post of this thread

From my phone

# 77 jdenyer @ 07/16/13 03:46 PM
Sorry to sound stupid but are these used for offline career mode/coach mode?

# 78 RGmoney @ 07/16/13 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdenyer
Sorry to sound stupid but are these used for offline career mode/coach mode?
Read first post

From my phone

# 79 wbc7828 @ 07/16/13 03:53 PM
Thanks for all the hard work Once again I sent in my donation time to restart my dynasty..

# 80 goochieman @ 07/16/13 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGmoney
Read the first post of this thread

From my phone
and this only works for 14 not 13, correct?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.