Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Last year 2K Sports started up their Community Team-Up Program for NBA 2K13, giving the biggest NBA 2K fans an exclusive look at the game. IpodKingCarter, Chris Smoove, KSpade64, vannwolfhawk, ShakeDown and sma11z99 all accepted their invites, while Da_Czar declined and Shady00018 couldn't make it.

2K Sports has just started up another Community Team-Up Program for NBA 2K14. It would be great to see someone from the OS community get in on the action.

With that said, speak up now. Who are your recommendations?

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Optik @ 07/22/13 07:28 PM
If this isn't going to be a mere hypefest that 2K will use solely to market the game and thus use the most subscribed YouTubers, then I want the following:

alabamarob
Jersez
JasonWilliams55
NelsonBlakeIII
Kushmir

# 62 alabamarob @ 07/22/13 07:48 PM
Optik and jwill easily put in the most work. Van is a lock so jwill and optik.

# 63 stillfeelme @ 07/22/13 08:03 PM
Jerzez
Optik
Jasonwilliams55
Jerseyreign
Blues Rocker
Alabamarob

These guys have expressed most of the gameplay issues I have seen vs computer and human. 2k doesn't give out much at these events. I mean playbooks are not usually shown so I hope the obvious fixes are noticeable to report back.

# 64 vtcrb @ 07/22/13 08:10 PM
BAROCKAFELLA. He has done a ton with Visual Aspects of the game this year.

# 65 DutchMastah7 @ 07/22/13 08:23 PM
vtcrb
Chris Smoove
BAROCKAFELLA
PortlandTrailBlazer
hyperballer21
VannWolfHawk

# 66 LD2k @ 07/22/13 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWork
Who cares who goes. This community team-up program is just about getting people in and hyped up about the game so they can then in turn hype everyone else up about it on youtube and elsewhere. Its not like any feedback from the people who go is going to do any good, the game has to be completed in another month and a half. If this was truely about getting peoples feedback to really help improve the game this would of been done many months ago. Its good marketing I guess on 2k's part though.
That's the goal of this program - to expand it to having people here during different times of development.

That said, dev's spend a LOT of time on OS here with you and your threads of knowledge, wisdom, shouting and .gif posting. Lots of good stuff here that is valued.

# 67 jersez @ 07/22/13 08:47 PM
I appreciate the votes guys it means a lot to me, whoever goes can you just look for some of these things, like spin dunking, euro-step jumpers, if the cpu can just run right through you, contact in the paint, dunks in traffic, any crossovers you can exploit and if offensive rebounding is fixed.

# 68 ffaacc03 @ 07/22/13 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
That's the goal of this program - to expand it to having people here during different times of development.

That said, dev's spend a LOT of time on OS here with you and your threads of knowledge, wisdom, shouting and .gif posting. Lots of good stuff here that is valued.
Good to know.

Hopefully we can take notes from the most memorable page out of recent 2k-OS golden age and we are able to get reinstated the OS Community Event. There is only so much that a sole representant of the sim community can contribute or that a Dev can gather from the multitude of threads here ...

But feedback from a select group of members, with yearly visits (even if not the same members, alternated), will definitively aid you guys into expanding and taking the next step into evolution.

Here is to hope for that.

Again, thanks Chris.

# 69 KyotoCarl @ 07/22/13 09:14 PM
Da Czar for sure!

# 70 thedream2k13 @ 07/22/13 09:25 PM
Quote:
Who cares who goes. This community team-up program is just about getting people in and hyped up about the game so they can then in turn hype everyone else up about it on youtube and elsewhere. Its not like any feedback from the people who go is going to do any good, the game has to be completed in another month and a half. If this was truely about getting peoples feedback to really help improve the game this would of been done many months ago. Its good marketing I guess on 2k's part though.
exactly is free publicity lol

# 71 JBCAROLINAKID @ 07/22/13 09:29 PM
vtcrb
sellaz32
portlandblazer
nogster
vannwolfhawk

........nuff said

# 72 lastlastlast @ 07/22/13 09:30 PM
Myself
Chris Smoove
Shake4ndBake
QJB
NikeFaller
VTCRB
Bedwardsroy19

# 73 vtcrb @ 07/22/13 09:31 PM
Quote:

Are you guys(2k) planning on picking Different OSers based on different aspects of the Game. For Example: Slider guys, Accessory guys, Playbooks, etc?

# 74 vtcrb @ 07/22/13 09:38 PM
I want to Thank all of you that have mentioned me in your posts. It means alot to have the support you guys have shown me here and throughout the year. WHOEVER 2k picks to be part of the Team UP, i am sure will represent the Community well.

# 75 DoWork @ 07/22/13 09:42 PM
Quote:
If that ever happens eventually then that could actually be beneficial. As it is right now, so late in the developement cycle outside of marketing purposes it can't be taken very seriously.
Quote:
I think this is actually more important. The devs and reps such as yourself dropping in and collecting info based on feedback, complaints, suggestions throughout the year from the community as a whole and working on these things to make the next game even better and for that we thank you.

# 76 calwil715 @ 07/22/13 09:44 PM
Please no YouTube My Player, look at me, celebrities. OS players that work hard on sliders, rosters, and playbooks. Players that actually care about 5 on 5 NBA basketball.

# 77 vtcrb @ 07/22/13 09:46 PM
Quote:
If that ever happens eventually then that could actually be beneficial. As it is right now, so late in the developement cycle outside of marketing purposes it can't be taken very seriously.

I think this is actually more important. The devs and reps such as yourself dropping in and collecting info based on feedback, complaints, suggestions throughout the year from the community as a whole and working on these things to make the next game even better and for that we thank you.
With NEXT Gen game release coming out later, than Current Gen, they could actually use the TeamUp as Tuneup for Next Gen and also know what Patches to release for Current Gen. At least that is what I would like to see.

# 78 m1ke_nyc @ 07/22/13 09:53 PM
Quote:

I hope you guys use this to bring in people who can help make this game better and not just settle for the popular youtube commentators that uploads their mycareer series.

# 79 ronyell @ 07/22/13 10:00 PM
i'd like to nominate my Sim-World crew... we gets it in. Some of the most knowledgeable NBA2k gurus in all areas that i've seen. #toodles

# 80 ForeverVersatile @ 07/22/13 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
I hope you guys use this to bring in people who can help make this game better and not just settle for the popular youtube commentators that uploads their mycareer series.
That's what I'm saying and the only one that gave a good review was shakedown. Hopefully they get at least 2 or 3 OS guys.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.