Home
NHL 14 News Post

The NHL 14 demo is available now for 360 users (queue it up here at 1.46 GB) and later today for PS3 users. We will update this post when it arrives. The NHL 14 demo details can be found here. Please post your impressions here and post your feedback to the developers here.

Game: NHL 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
NHL 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 Jwlink18 @ 08/28/13 07:39 PM
Anyone know if the MN Wild's new road unis be included in the game this year?!?!?

# 182 Fiddy @ 08/30/13 11:03 AM
just had to share this.. from a loyal NHL Gaming guy.

Quote:
seriously... the LT spins and one touch dekes are way more ridiculous than anything from 2k10. but they get praised for it two buttons doing two auto-dekes, while 2k10 got bashed for contextual button-based dekes. This LT spinorama crap looks like some nhl hitz garbage, just with a crappier animation.

and remember that one handed "speed burst" animation in 2k that everyone seemed to hate? It's in NHL14. you used to be able to push the puck ahead in EA, it was nice. That;s gone, and nobody seems to care.
spot on with the above.. spot on!

# 183 18 eighty 5 @ 09/01/13 11:19 AM
Finally DL'd the demo and had some time paying it. Immediate impressions felt like this is very near to being the same thing as NHL 13. After some more time it feels smoother to play.

Pros
- Like the fights in 3Rd person and the more aggressive presence of players pushing and looking to square off more often after whistles.
- skating is smoother.

Cons
There still appears to be protective force fields around the CPU on the odd occasion where I line up to hit the CPU and my guy glances off a protective bubble and gets caught out of position. This happened frequently in 13.

# 184 takki @ 09/03/13 01:06 AM
Is anyone having an issue with intercepting passes? In NHL 13, you vision skated and your player would automatically catch pucks if your defensive awareness was high enough.

I can't stop one timers to save my life in this game though.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.