Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

The Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 original avatar/theme pack is available now for PS3 users. For $4.99, you receive 10 XMB avatars, a static theme and the full game, which expires on September 24th at 10:00 AM PST.

It has been confirmed that online features do not work, but if you are into the single player experience, give it a shot.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RoyceDa59 @ 09/20/13 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Not sure if you guys saw this but there is an expanded demo on the US PSN now. I came across it on Facebook. The expanded demo is 5 Gig and it says everything will carry over to the full game on release. You also get avatars and a theme. It is $5. I am downloading it now but it sounds like Konami's answer to EA's Season ticket. I hope I am right Will let you know once it is done downloading in case anyone is interested.
Nice find ezio! Please keep us update!

# 2 TexasFan2005 @ 09/20/13 08:33 PM
Yes, please keep us updated! Great find, even if it turns out not to be true

# 3 TexasFan2005 @ 09/20/13 09:15 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the PC version of the full game is around 4GB, and this download is 4.62GB. I'm at 47%, and I have a good feeling that this is a full game trial.

Google has no information on this btw

# 4 TexasFan2005 @ 09/20/13 10:06 PM
FULL GAME GENTS!!!! W00000t!!!!!

Those that are downloading at the moment will soon see.

# 5 Beetlebum @ 09/20/13 10:06 PM
I am interested too guys... Let me know when ur download is done what type of demo is this...

# 6 Beetlebum @ 09/20/13 10:20 PM
I don't see it... How.did you find it?

# 7 TexasFan2005 @ 09/20/13 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum
I don't see it... How.did you find it?
PSN, PS3 Full Games, scroll down to PES 2014, and it's advertised as a $4.99 avatar/theme purchase W/ ACCESS TO PREMIUM DEMO.

That's the full game. You get a theme, a bunch of avatars, and the full game until release date.

ENJOY!

# 8 Beetlebum @ 09/20/13 10:35 PM
Thanks man!

EDIT: 77 minutes left in the download. Not too bad.

# 9 TexasFan2005 @ 09/20/13 10:43 PM
Regarding the "heart" feature and the Champions League:

Spoiler

I literally was downloading the Season Ticket version of FIFA 14, I was at 73% in fact. Then I saw this thread and immediately paused that to DL this. Best decision of the weekend, and I don't think I'll download the rest of FIFA.

# 10 Pappy Knuckles @ 09/20/13 10:48 PM
Wow. Why couldn't this have been on Xbox?! Can't beat $5.

# 11 Dogslax41 @ 09/20/13 10:59 PM
Clutch find. I bought the pc version and it won't be here from the uk until next Friday. $5 for a weekend of PES is well worth it. Downloading now.

# 12 ezio @ 09/20/13 11:23 PM
Sorry I am late boys but as already stated it is the full game minus online. Not sure if it has the patch or not though. Don't think it does.

# 13 ezio @ 09/20/13 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
is it??? pls let us know and I will start download tonight and cancel my pre order...

it does say 4.5 GB hmmmmm

I'm guessing that is why ezio hasn't came back yet.. probably still downloading lol

edit

ahhh screw it... I'm starting this download now
You would still need to buy the game on Tuesday as this acts like EA's season ticket and will expire on Tuesday.

# 14 Tomba @ 09/20/13 11:27 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

and gosh is the fifa 14 game bad

# 15 LingeringRegime @ 09/21/13 11:32 AM
This has made my weekend! I was kind of thinking about going out and buying a new game but this 5 dollar demo will do just fine. Thanks Ezio. I would have never known about this unless you let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

# 16 LingeringRegime @ 09/21/13 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
You would still need to buy the game on Tuesday as this acts like EA's season ticket and will expire on Tuesday.
Sorry but I am not familiar with ea season ticket. So I just purchase the unlock key Tuesday and I have the whole game right? In essence I can go to my store and just get a psn card worth the price of the game and I am golden?

Will the online part of the game work on release date?

Sorry for all the questions. Lol

# 17 Steve_OS @ 09/21/13 11:55 AM
Great find Ezio!

# 18 ezio @ 09/21/13 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
Sorry but I am not familiar with ea season ticket. So I just purchase the unlock key Tuesday and I have the whole game right? In essence I can go to my store and just get a psn card worth the price of the game and I am golden?

Will the online part of the game work on release date?

Sorry for all the questions. Lol

The way the EA Season work is that it is trial of the game that lasts until release day. On release day you either to buy a physical copy of the a game or a digital download. That download was separate from the early release for EA so it was an additional download I don't know how Konami will do t. You may be able to just unlock it or you may have to download it all over again.

As for online, yes it will work on release day.

# 19 kennyacid @ 09/21/13 02:20 PM
having a blast with this game.. you can really feel the weight in the movements.. which thanks to the fox engine are fluid and very natural.. don't think I want a ps4 with this and gta5 lol

# 20 RaptorMania @ 09/21/13 02:41 PM
It would be nice if Konami allows us to purchase the full version once this expires and not having to download the whole thing again.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.