Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out new NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Momentous sneak peek trailer, which aired on TNT earlier this evening. Let us know what you think!

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Icxikul @ 10/29/13 09:03 PM
Very pretty graphics, physics and gameplay? Except..
Dirk got sunburned inside an arena-hot bright lights
Curry got that black hole-LeBron talked to him
Griffin scoring against the Grizzlies-playoffs
Spin layup cheese-2k12
I know there is more but all in all I am going to buy that game yesterday. I got to stop watching these videos from next gen.

# 42 HakeemOlajuwon @ 10/29/13 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I had the same complaint after one of those 2K8 Momentous trailers (VC dunking between the legs in traffic, if I remember correct). But 2K8 turned out to be the most sim 2K basketball up until then. So, maybe it's just a trailer thing.
Same last year,Griffin do a alley-oop behind the back in trafic
http://youtu.be/UHCnNikfklw?t=29s
and i never see this in game

# 43 Slater James @ 10/29/13 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
GAWD their marketing is awful.

How the heck do you not show the game in full on freaking opening night in the NBA man? Then you wanna post the rest of freaking facebook at some unnamed date?

It seems like the marketing is riding checks off of the devs work. This fake hype is just lame. People like what they see, now how its being presented like pieces of cheese for a pack of rats.
Right on the money man. Its embarrassing.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

# 44 J_Posse @ 10/29/13 09:05 PM
Game looks sick as hell!!!! Can't wait until November 22nd, baby!!!!

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

# 45 Sundown @ 10/29/13 09:07 PM

Not sure if Dirk or Liza Minnelli.

# 46 XenoZograscope @ 10/29/13 09:07 PM

# 47 HakeemOlajuwon @ 10/29/13 09:16 PM
Still no legends

# 48 Conda @ 10/29/13 09:17 PM
I want this game NOW. Amazing. ...and Dirk IS a fan of David Hasselhoff; so the hair makes sense. J/K

# 49 XenoZograscope @ 10/29/13 09:19 PM

# 50 Lazarus Kane @ 10/29/13 09:21 PM
This youtube link has a 720p version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6BH6...ure=youtu.be&a

# 51 basketball444 @ 10/29/13 09:22 PM
I just wanna see 1 Jazz guy. Come on 2k you're killin me! This looks absolutely amazing. Specially that curry celebration at the end.

# 52 mets792 @ 10/29/13 09:26 PM
Yes! they fixed the Knicks road jerseys.

# 53 YoungBuck3 @ 10/29/13 09:29 PM
I have never wanted a game so much in my life.

# 54 Glenn33 @ 10/29/13 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksboy87
Must you guys complain about EVERYTHING. Nobody really cares about how correct the jersey's are, nobody care about dirks hair, and you only see it from one angle with shadow over it, nobody cares about somebody mouth having black in it, nobody cares about all these dumb nic-pics.

The game is doing what no other sports game has done. When a game does it better, THEN you complain, but if a game is doing something amazing for the first time, you CAN'T complain because its a YEARLY game, it gets better each year,

Appreciate what THIS year is bringing, and stop crying about none critical stuff. And who cares if blake dunks in the middle of 5 guys, you can set the game to any type of realism/speed you want because its a GAME that you can MOD yourself.

# 55 Permatron @ 10/29/13 09:30 PM
Looks great as expected. The attention to detail is matched by none.

Surprised there weren't many Knick fans in this thread commenting on their jerseys. Looks like 2K finally got that Knick blue right or close enough.

# 56 The 24th Letter @ 10/29/13 09:30 PM
Greatness...pure greatness

Dirk is the first "WTF" face I've seen since these trailers have started coming out....maybe I need another angle but he didn't compare to the rest, lol

# 57 eaw913 @ 10/29/13 09:31 PM
Why can I not even see the video at all? It's a blank white space...

# 58 The 24th Letter @ 10/29/13 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Permatron
Looks great as expected. The attention to detail is matched by none.

Surprised there weren't many Knick fans in this thread commenting on their jerseys. Looks like 2K finally got that Knick blue right or close enough.
Why talk about that stuff when you can talk about the lack of leg hair on players?

# 59 DirtyJerz32 @ 10/29/13 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksboy87
Must you guys complain about EVERYTHING. Nobody really cares about how correct the jersey's are, nobody care about dirks hair, and you only see it from one angle with shadow over it, nobody cares about somebody mouth having black in it, nobody cares about all these dumb nic-pics.

The game is doing what no other sports game has done. When a game does it better, THEN you complain, but if a game is doing something amazing for the first time, you CAN'T complain because its a YEARLY game, it gets better each year,

Appreciate what THIS year is bringing, and stop crying about none critical stuff. And who cares if blake dunks in the middle of 5 guys, you can set the game to any type of realism/speed you want because its a GAME that you can MOD yourself.
Just something to help you since you just joined. Just because it doesn't matter to doesn't mean it doesn't matter to someone else.

# 60 charter04 @ 10/29/13 09:34 PM
Operation Sports, where overly criticizing every game happens.

I'm more of a football gamer but, man I can't wait to play 2K14 next gen.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.