Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out new NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Momentous sneak peek trailer, which aired on TNT earlier this evening. Let us know what you think!

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 lakers24 @ 10/31/13 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIZDRAVER
Captured this video and the frame rate is only 15 fps. It barely looks like the same trailer shown at 60fps in full 1080p on TNT.

All of 2K's Youtube trailers have been below 29.97 fps. So I think a LOT of people are going to be stunned when seeing this on their actual televisions.
Yeah, I think that's why when I saw this teaser I was floored because it was a DRASTIC difference and I never realized how much of a difference 1080p 60 fps made until now lol. It's one thing to see it on Youtube and say it looks lifelike, but on TV....it was magnificent.

# 162 Boilerbuzz @ 10/31/13 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalenT
I'm not picking on you or anything, you're just the most recent one I've seen but I don't understand why people say things like this. Just because YOU don't care about something doesn't mean "no one cares". There are plenty of people who care about "the small things". To say that is just untrue AND unnecessary. I will agree though that 4 times is a little excessive Lol
But a dude posting the same question 4 times in a thread is a bit much. I know he was trying to get an answer, but that's still a little crazy. It was clear that some folks were not really interested in answering a question that really can't answer because they wouldn't know any more than he would know. You have a point, but I can see his irritation.

# 163 Boilerbuzz @ 10/31/13 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
Clearly ps4.
Clearly you lost context of the question. That was old gen. The question was about the people in the booth before the video was shown - there were kiosk of the 2K14 being played by some kids. That was old gen. You could tell by the score bug.

# 164 Boilerbuzz @ 10/31/13 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
To be ultra-nitpicky...FIX DIRK'S HAIR.

How everything else looks near perfect and they make Dirk look like a barbarian emo is beyond my understanding
I don't think it's being too nitpicky. Compared to everything else we've seen, his hair looks awful. Something for them to work on for 2K15 right?

# 165 lakers24 @ 10/31/13 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Clearly you lost context of the question. That was old gen. The question was about the people in the booth before the video was shown - there were kiosk of the 2K14 being played by some kids. That was old gen. You could tell by the score bug.
hell not only that they had the Fatboy model PS3's out there lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.