Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Users can't play NBA 2K14 on the PS4 until November 15th obviously, but quite a few people already have their hands on a copy.

Looking at the back of the box, it does show off a few things, including a few things about the Eco-Motion engine, MyCAREER, The Park, MyGM and the exclusive on the PS4. There doesn't appear to be any remote play.

Eco-Motion Engine - 2K's ground breaking, dynamic gameplay engine marries real-life physics, player emotion and deep controls to deliver a seemingly endless variation of actions and reactions that can only be achieved with next-generation technology.

MyCAREER - Experience the NBA life like never before both on and off the court as you develop and hone your MyPLAYER through an epic and immersive branching story mode.

The Park - An all-new, massive-multiplayer playground mode where up to 100 MyPLAYERs in a single Park can play street ball, socialize, watch games in progress, and more.

MyGM - A re-imagined franchise mode that takes grabbing the reins of team management to the next level. Create a GM, craft your management style through attributes, manage relationships with players and staff, meet goals set by owners and more in an attempt to earn a championship under your watch.

Exclusive on PS4 - Black Ice Jewelry and PlayStation gear in the VC store, and a PlayStation Court in the Park.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 TreyIM2 @ 11/08/13 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
Thanks.

Just checked the playstation site and it finally updated with some Gamestops in my area. I recommend anyone looking to play check it out. No word on if 2k14 will be there of course.

http://experienceplaystation.com/
Played a few demos a couple weekends ago at a Sony Store. Only a few demos. Fifa 14 is WHOA but I'm tryna get on some 2K14 today. Bug's Gamestop probably put in an employee's copy of 2K14. A Gamestop near me only confirmed the Knack demo but none of the others. Knack is apart of all the Sony provided PS4 kiosks. Played it. Not visually impressive.

# 102 Dr. Poe @ 11/08/13 08:47 PM
The park sounds hot. I imagine pick up games where players are sitting around calling they have next. You can bring your "crew" to the park and play against other teams. Could be crazy!

# 103 RobMUFC1987 @ 11/08/13 10:59 PM
People with the game. Does the control manual clear up this HDD issue? Like how to set it up? EG, tells you to turn on the system, create a PSN etc.. put the disc in...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.