Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K14 PS4 video, featuring the New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets, courtesy of @Weezyy_F_Baby and @thugmentality1.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LakersForLife @ 11/09/13 09:24 PM
Thanks for the upload!

# 2 kel16harris @ 11/09/13 09:24 PM
Finally broadcast gameplay. Looks good

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 2

# 3 RangersCruz @ 11/09/13 09:25 PM
Broadcast cam finally

Love the way Barg set the pick

# 4 swaggedout @ 11/09/13 09:26 PM
Vids are rolling out now.

# 5 Gosens6 @ 11/09/13 09:30 PM
Finally, actual defense!

# 6 eko718 @ 11/09/13 09:32 PM
The game looks so much better from this angle. This is more like it.

# 7 blingballa333 @ 11/09/13 09:34 PM
CPU v CPU gameplay!

Saw some things I definitely liked, saw something's I didn't like. Primarily that damn layup animation by Tyson under the rim that always seems to happen (first layup). It's so stiff. Its been in since 2k13 and needs to go.

# 8 Gosens6 @ 11/09/13 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
CPU v CPU gameplay!

Saw some things I definitely liked, saw something's I didn't like. Primarily that damn layup animation by Tyson under the rim that always seems to happen. It's so stiff. Its been in since 2k13 and needs to go.
Agreed, and the rebounding awareness by Lopez was all kinds of disgusting. I am happy Tyson didn't score on that possession though.

# 9 RangersCruz @ 11/09/13 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
CPU v CPU gameplay!

Saw some things I definitely liked, saw something's I didn't like. Primarily that damn layup animation by Tyson under the rim that always seems to happen. It's so stiff. Its been in since 2k13 and needs to go.
Realistic that Chandler gets those offensive rebounds as well nice to see
I like how Melo was sticking on defense making contact

# 10 RangersCruz @ 11/09/13 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Agreed, and the rebounding awareness by Lopez was all kinds of disgusting. I am happy Tyson didn't score on that possession though.
Yeah he improved his rebounding but hes really not that good compared to Chandler on that end

# 11 Gosens6 @ 11/09/13 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Yeah he improved his rebounding but hes really not that good compared to Chandler on that end
No excuse, he let the ball roll off his back and didn't even attempt the board. If Chandler was gonna get that rebound it should have animated a lot better. Ya know, like Lopez giving at least minimal effort.

That was my only complaint about the video, it looked so ugly.

# 12 phillydaboss404 @ 11/09/13 09:38 PM
good camera angle.......good CPU players (no kiddie players on the sticks playin streetball)

and we finally have a good video to watch .....looking good....and this is only the FIRST next gen release

this is the foundation for refinement remember that guys

# 13 RangersCruz @ 11/09/13 09:40 PM
Quote:
No excuse, he let the ball roll off his back and didn't even attempt the board. If Chandler was gonna get that rebound it should have animated a lot better. Ya know, like Lopez giving at least minimal effort.

That was my only complaint about the video, it looked so ugly.
They probably fixed that by now

# 14 Gosens6 @ 11/09/13 09:41 PM
Quote:
They probably fixed that by now
You realize they were playing the full game, you know the one people already have in their hands, the game is gold, it's not being fixed unless they somehow patch it in.

And I doubt it will be, because the same problem exists in the CG version. Guys just being completely unaware of rebounds. Even when the ball rolls off their heads, backs, arms. It's annoying.

# 15 RangersCruz @ 11/09/13 09:43 PM
Quote:
You realize they were playing the full game, you know the one people already have in their hands, the game is gold, it's not being fixed unless they somehow patch it in.

And I doubt it will be, because the same problem exists in the CG version. Guys just being completely unaware of rebounds. Even when the ball rolls off their heads, backs, arms. It's annoying.
Maybe it will be everybody says its much easier to put patches out on the next gen

# 16 phillydaboss404 @ 11/09/13 09:45 PM
Quote:
Maybe it will be everybody says its much easier to put patches out on the next gen
especially on Next Gen Xbox

Cloud updates automatically....you dont even see it

# 17 stillfeelme @ 11/09/13 09:45 PM
  • Gameplay looks similar to current gen but with better footplanting and obviously better graphics. I guess that will make it feel better from a control standpoint.
  • I think this means almost no warping and better on ball defens I hope
  • It almost feels like I am at the game then watching the game as the feeds from some HD stations will not look as good as this game
  • I am interested in the points of emphasis which I think will be the other major difference in gameplay.
  • Players give "dap" and actually looks real lol something so simple looks real

# 18 Jano @ 11/09/13 09:49 PM
Video was good liked that one a lot.

The rebounding and the player's awareness of the ball still bothers me. Like stilfeelme said the game is going to look at lot like CG but with better footplanting.

From the video's I've watched it definitely seems like you will still have to do everything on defense yourself. Looking for help from the AI may not be an option once again but I'll know for sure once I get my hands on it.

# 19 youvalss @ 11/09/13 09:53 PM
Thanks! Not sure if it was posted, but he also has a AllStar game gameplay clip.

# 20 bigeastbumrush @ 11/09/13 09:53 PM
Finally Broadcast!

Gameplay is similar to current gen. Very good slight nuances in fighting through screens and leaning on a stationary offensive player. LOL@ Paul Pierce giving Lopez a pound.

The upper body of the player models looks a little weird.

And that Tyson Chandler lefty scoop shot was just terrible.

« Previous12345678Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.