Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA posted a new blog/video detailing the graphical improvements in this year's game. You can see some of the visual improvements via the four comparison screenshots we just uploaded.

Quote:
"Hey NBA LIVE fans! First off, we just wanted to say thanks for all of your support around our first-look screenshot. We’re excited to be able to share that in-game asset with you, and today we’re going to dig a little deeper into the visual improvements we’re making in NBA LIVE. We’ve talked a lot about head scans and player likenesses, but we’re going so far beyond that this year. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the things we’ve got in store."

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 06/24/14 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O
BRUH.. Did you see the Sneakers?
They scanned shoes lol

# 22 Ermolli @ 06/24/14 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
So much for those jersey complaints huh?
What's wrong for noticing mistakes on the jerseys? It's all for correcting and making them better, after all they talk about getting the details right.

# 23 Steve_OS @ 06/24/14 05:09 PM
That shoe game!

# 24 WTF @ 06/24/14 05:09 PM
It looks like the Kobes are full high top instead of shrunk down to a standard high top shoe model. Very nice. Look at the freakin shoe laces

# 25 JODYE @ 06/24/14 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
What's wrong for noticing mistakes on the jerseys? It's all for correcting and making them better, after all they talk about getting the details right.
No i was referring to the "painted on texture" complaints.

# 26 Ermolli @ 06/24/14 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
No i was referring to the "painted on texture" complaints.
My bad 13.

# 27 BiggD @ 06/24/14 05:25 PM
Graphically......WOW this looks amazing but hate to sound like a broken record but.....Gameplay...... that is all

# 28 JODYE @ 06/24/14 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
My bad 13.
All good. Partly my fault. After watching I just quick replied and didn't read anything else.

# 29 cthurt @ 06/24/14 06:27 PM
I'm very impressed so far, and with the many let downs I received from 2k14 I'm glad to see Live coming strong this year, love having options.

# 30 Steve_OS @ 06/24/14 06:41 PM

# 31 Blue12 @ 06/24/14 07:45 PM
I will give them credit where it's do. It's starting look next gen finally. As everyone and their grandmother have said, it's all about the gameplay. If I see videos of improved gameplay, I'll preorder.

I can't tell you how happy I was to see the jersey stuff after they looked painted on in the screenshot of the "in-game assets" they shared with us.

I can't tell of they've improved the crowd models or just changed them a little. I was really hoping for the NHL 15 models (minus the sweaters lol).

# 32 tedus @ 06/24/14 07:50 PM
Holy sh$&#! I know you can do it EA!!
If game play continue improving ,then I'm in!

# 33 blackceasar @ 06/24/14 08:17 PM
WOW OMFG!!! AMAZING. WOOT!.. GUYS THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER!... hold up.. wait a minute.. sorry for playing up to the EA Live devs who visit this board.. let me tone it down. some of you guys are waaaay over the top on the praise and hype and others see right through it. So here's a more toned own (don't care if the devs are watching) response...

Looks way better than last years, I'll give them that. Will be ready to see how things actually move though. Better than last year, but still need to wait and see more down the road.

# 34 blackceasar @ 06/24/14 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
WOW OMFG!!! AMAZING. WOOT!.. GUYS THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GAME EVER!... hold up.. wait a minute.. sorry for playing up to the EA Live devs who visit this board.. let me tone it down. some of you guys are waaaay over the top on the praise and hype and others see right through it. So here's a more toned own (don't care if the devs are watching) response...

Looks way better than last years, I'll give them that. Will be ready to see how things actually move though. Better than last year, but still need to wait and see more down the road.
In all seriousness though, I DO hope they call pull it all together.. I want to have a TOUGH time figuring out with game to buy this year. Get that animation right, get some more studio time for the commentators, and get a solid franchise mode and I might have to drop 120.00 this year.

# 35 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 06/24/14 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar

I do not see a single post in this thread like that

# 36 youvalss @ 06/24/14 08:24 PM
Graphics-wise, Live has definitely elevated to a next-gen game. Welcome aboard!

# 37 blackceasar @ 06/24/14 08:28 PM
I'm waiting on the animations.. rendering awesome 3D still images is one thing.. making it all come together with realistic and smooth animation is another. Not saying they won't pull it off.. but you know.. a brotha's gotta see it before he drops the cash.

# 38 Gramps91 @ 06/24/14 08:33 PM
Looking good. Can't wait to see some gameplay

# 39 BUCKSWEATSHIRT @ 06/24/14 08:37 PM
You guys are acting like 2k didn't have the ball smudges on the backboard last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 40 blackceasar @ 06/24/14 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKSWEATSHIRT
You guys are acting like 2k didn't have the ball smudges on the backboard last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gotta keep 2k out of this... you're going to get in trouble.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.