Home
PES 2015 News Post

The official PES 2015 trailer has arrived. We will see more features revealed on July 3rd.

Check it out and let us know what you think.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TemplateR @ 06/25/14 04:05 PM
Sry Konami. That was completely waste of time....

# 2 LingeringRegime @ 06/25/14 04:18 PM
Pretty much what I expected a sizzle trailer. Looked good though. Can't wait to see what the new modes are.

# 3 miraiii @ 06/25/14 04:25 PM
This last gen...isn't it?

# 4 HenryClay1844 @ 06/25/14 04:29 PM
That was not much of anything honestly. Don't have very good expectations for this title.

# 5 BROman @ 06/25/14 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miraiii
This last gen...isn't it?
i sure hope so. that's terrible otherwise, and no so great if it is last-gen.

# 6 RandyBass @ 06/25/14 04:50 PM
Not sure what they're going for here. PES has two potential things going for it: it's gameplay compared to FIFA's shallowness, and the Champions League license. That's all I really want to see or hear about.

# 7 TexasFan2005 @ 06/25/14 05:55 PM
Konami are quickly down 0-2...

# 8 JODYE @ 06/25/14 06:25 PM
They really wasted their time hyping this?

They need to come harder than this if they are serious about competing in the Soccer market.

# 9 Rules @ 06/25/14 08:57 PM
I'm passing around a tin can for anyone wishing to donate money to the PES team so they can hire a better PR person.

Smoke and mirrors............
When I see companies doing this, I get concerned.......very concerned!

# 10 Halloween @ 06/25/14 10:30 PM
That was basically nothing.

If anything, I see outdated visuals.

# 11 Behindshadows @ 06/26/14 12:38 AM
We waited for absolutely nothing, I support this game every year, but they have to do a better job at marketing.

# 12 CoreySA @ 06/26/14 05:18 AM
Those net physics at the end....ugh. I'm a huge fan of the series, but I'm still questioning if this is real or not. Expected more.

# 13 TexasFan2005 @ 06/26/14 09:24 AM
I expected at least a Champions League trailer that really shows off the next gen graphics. Since it was Bayern vs Juve, at least have them playing in their own stadium to show them off.

What this basically told me was to get ready for more generic stadiums and washed out colors, with minimal animation improvements that only very few people (like me) can appreciate.

I've always supported PES/WE, but damn if someone were to tell me in 2005 that we were entering the dark times of soccer (and american football) gaming along with the then-brand new consoles, I'd tell that person that he's crazy.

We haven't seen any real gameplay, but if the ps4 reveal trailer looks like a mediocre ps3 game, then here we go again.

This is why I wanted Konami to release PES at the console launch, just to get the first game of the new consoles out of the way. Now we'll have to wait for another year or more to see the "true potential," but by then it may be too late, given the competition.

# 14 KG @ 06/26/14 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Not sure what they're going for here. PES has two potential things going for it: it's gameplay compared to FIFA's shallowness, and the Champions League license. That's all I really want to see or hear about.
I feel the opposite Randy. Since I already know they have the Champions League License I want them focus on game modes, specifically the enhancements to it because Master League used to be better than Manager Mode but not for the past few years. Even Be A Legend is dwarfed by Be a Pro. I do want to hear about gameplay enhancements though.

# 15 Heatcheck3s @ 06/26/14 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005

This is why I wanted Konami to release PES at the console launch, just to get the first game of the new consoles out of the way. Now we'll have to wait for another year or more to see the "true potential," but by then it may be too late, given the competition.
Honestly, Konami and footie sim fans alike deserve much better, how long are they going to keep waiting? It comes to the point where Konami is what it is.

# 16 RandyBass @ 06/26/14 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I feel the opposite Randy. Since I already know they have the Champions League License I want them focus on game modes, specifically the enhancements to it because Master League used to be better than Manager Mode but not for the past few years. Even Be A Legend is dwarfed by Be a Pro. I do want to hear about gameplay enhancements though.
Agreeing with me partially means the opposite? Hm.

RE: The Champions League license, if you got it, use it. That's all I'm saying. Especially in a brief trailer like this.

As for Master League, kinda hard to reveal much about a franchise mode in a trailer like this.

They basically did nothing to showcase what PES is about. It feels more like they're just trying to keep paces with EA, whose dedication to marketing left them in the dust long ago.

I don't know, I just think they're better off playing to their strengths as opposed to trying to be something they're not. Show us a strategic build up, along with a dramatic finish and celebration, with the Champions League anthem playing in the background. Not, whatever this was.

# 17 KG @ 06/26/14 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Agreeing with me partially means the opposite? Hm.

RE: The Champions League license, if you got it, use it. That's all I'm saying. Especially in a brief trailer like this.

As for Master League, kinda hard to reveal much about a franchise mode in a trailer like this.

They basically did nothing to showcase what PES is about. It feels more like they're just trying to keep paces with EA, whose dedication to marketing left them in the dust long ago.

I don't know, I just think they're better off playing to their strengths as opposed to trying to be something they're not. Show us a strategic build up, along with a dramatic finish and celebration, with the Champions League anthem playing in the background. Not, whatever this was.
LOL...Well I think there is always room to promote gameplay but in the suckiness of the trailer I lost sight as you're right, it's only a trailer. Something like the Champions League anthem playing as the players take the pitch, showing their faces close up, followed by some brief gameplay clip would have been good enough for this trailer.

# 18 bukktown @ 06/26/14 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreySA
Those net physics at the end....ugh. I'm a huge fan of the series, but I'm still questioning if this is real or not. Expected more.
And that sound effect when the ball hit the net....all I could think was amateur hour

# 19 Ermolli @ 06/28/14 12:47 AM
Did anyone realize that Konami removed the trailer from their YouTube channel? They must have realized the backlash and amount of negativity towards it, they said they'll upload a better one. Their PR team is terrible, no other way to describe it.

# 20 KG @ 06/28/14 10:09 AM
NSWF but

Spoiler

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.