Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released the top 5 quarterbacks for Madden NFL 15.
  • #1 Peyton Manning - 98 Overall
  • #2 Aaron Rodgers - 98 Overall
  • #3 Drew Brees - 96 Overall
  • #4 Russell Wilson - 93 Overall
  • #5 Tom Brady - 93 Overall
Here is a look at the release date schedule for the remaining ratings.
  • Mon, July 21 – Top 10 Overall Rookies (Released)
  • Tues, July 22 – Top 5 Overall QBs (Released)
  • Wed, July 23 – Top 5 Overall RBs
  • Thurs, July 24 – Top 5 Overall WRs/Top 5 Overall TEs
  • Fri, July 25 – Top 5 Overall OL Players
  • Sat, July 26 – Top 5 Overall DEs
  • Sun, July 27 – Top 5 Overall DTs
  • Mon, July 28 – Top 5 Overall LBs
  • Tues, July 29 – Top 5 Overall CBs
  • Wed, July 30 – Top 5 Overall Safeties
  • Thurs, July 31 – Top 5 Overall Special Teams
  • Fri, Aug 1 – Top 10 Overall Players/Full AFC & NFC North Ratings
  • Sat, Aug 2 – Full AFC & NFC South Ratings
  • Sun, Aug 3 – Full AFC & NFC East Ratings
  • Mon, Aug 4 – Full AFC & NFC West Ratings
  • Tues, Aug 5 – Ratings Recap

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 skinnybonez @ 09/22/14 07:04 PM
dat game manager

# 182 ggsimmonds @ 09/22/14 08:04 PM
Because others pulled this thread from the abyss I will partake in a little necromancy as well.

when the overall ratings were released I was one of those who cried foul. Not because Wilson was rated the same as Brady, but because he was above other guys. I believe Brady is regressing; he is not as good as he once was.

My complaints were not limited to the QBs. I seemingly had an issue with each list EA put out.

But once I got the game and looked at each attribute that goes into the overall, most of my complaints went out the window. When you look at the attributes instead of overall it makes more sense.

Now I am still on the warpath when it comes to some ratings (#1 a certain Baltimore cornerback being slighted) but for 90% of the players the ratings are good.

# 183 charter04 @ 11/26/14 04:33 PM
I guess Tom Brady isn't done after all. And R. Wilson isn't top 5. 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 184 Cavicchi @ 11/26/14 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I guess Tom Brady isn't done after all. And R. Wilson isn't top 5. 😊

Yes, of course you are right. Considering the Seahawks offensive line and all their great receivers, Wilson should be doing a lot better!

# 185 Mizzou24 @ 11/26/14 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Yes, of course you are right. Considering the Seahawks offensive line and all their great receivers, Wilson should be doing a lot better!

Brady has played with worse. Wilson is a great game manager tho.

# 186 Cavicchi @ 11/27/14 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
Brady has played with worse. Wilson is a great game manager tho.

Not this year.

# 187 Cavicchi @ 11/27/14 09:25 AM
Looks to me like Wilson's beginning years in the league compare quite favorably to Brady's early years:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/..****ssell-wilson

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2330/tom-brady

# 188 charter04 @ 11/27/14 10:30 AM
What's that have to do with the point of this thread? Lol the whole point was that Wilson should not have been rated higher than Brady or in the top 5. He's a very good QB.

# 189 Cavicchi @ 11/27/14 11:53 AM
Quote:
What's that have to do with the point of this thread? Lol the whole point was that Wilson should not have been rated higher than Brady or in the top 5. He's a very good QB.

The question is why is Brady doing better than Wilson this year? My answer is opponents, offensive line and receivers. You know what KC did to Brady--and it's all about time to throw, which, in Wilson's case, is like run for your life!

# 190 charter04 @ 11/27/14 12:13 PM
Quote:
The question is why is Brady doing better than Wilson this year? My answer is opponents, offensive line and receivers. You know what KC did to Brady--and it's all about time to throw, which, in Wilson's case, is like run for your life!

Because he's a better QB at this point in his carrier. Pretty simple.
1. Rogers
2. P. manning
3. Brady
4. Romo
5. Big Ben
6. Rivers
7. Luck
8. Brees

That's my top eight right now. Not next year. Not who would you build a team for the future. Right now. Production this year

# 191 Cavicchi @ 11/27/14 05:57 PM
Quote:
Because he's a better QB at this point in his carrier. Pretty simple.
1. Rogers
2. P. manning
3. Brady
4. Romo
5. Big Ben
6. Rivers
7. Luck
8. Brees

That's my top eight right now. Not next year. Not who would you build a team for the future. Right now. Production this year

Looking at your list, I do not agree.

# 192 charter04 @ 11/27/14 06:31 PM
Quote:
Looking at your list, I do not agree.

I'm shocked.

# 193 charter04 @ 11/27/14 06:39 PM
Quote:
Looks to me like Wilson's beginning years in the league compare quite favorably to Brady's early years:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/..****ssell-wilson

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2330/tom-brady

It's really not fair to compare wilsons first three years with Brady's. Wilson has come into the NFL in by far the most QB friendly era in NFL history.

# 194 HingleMcCringleberry @ 11/27/14 09:26 PM
In Brady's case, teams know they are going to pass the ball quite a bit. As a result, teams will drop 7 or 8 into coverage a lot of the time, as well as throw random blitzes in order to take down Brady.

In Russell Wilson's case, teams are consistently stacking 7 in the box to focus on Marshawn Lynch. That leaves a lot more room to throw the ball, and a lot more one on one situations for his receivers. Even with the Receivers being one on one most of the time, Russell seems to try and run whenever the first read isn't there, and the passes he does complete are usually a deep pass resulting from the play action created by Marshawn Lynch, and bubble screens and 2 yard passes to receivers and running backs.

Brady, as well as several other QBs (Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Stafford, Ben, Rivers, etc.) would be able to take that Seahawks team to a 4000 yard passing season, and would have won the Superbowl just as easily last season. They would probably have them clear favorites to win the Super Bowl this season as well.

Besides, I don't know how you rate someone who is ranked about 30th in the league in pass attempts per game, and leads a consistently bottom 3 passing offense in the league over a guy who is easily still playing at a level that most people would only dream of. And he is playing this way at 37 years old. I'm sorry, but Russell Wilson is not Tom Brady, and it isn't even close.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.