Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Madden NFL 15 is available now for digital pre-order on the PlayStation 4. You will be able to pre-load on August 24th, so you can start playing the game on release date August 26th, at 12:01 AM EST.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Cowboy008 @ 08/16/14 11:42 PM
I'm thinking that Madden will be a game that I will play until the next one comes out. With all the other games going out soon I don't want to have to keep changing the disks. I have never did digital before and was wondering where I should pre-order from. I heard you can buy the digital version at Gamestop or I could get it off of the PSN. If I buy it at Gamestop will I be able to pre-load it on the 24th? I checked Madden 15 on PSN and it didn't say you could pre-load it on the 24th so are you still able to do that?

# 62 Cowboy008 @ 08/17/14 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
My purchase confirmation said it should be available by the 25th at 9 pm

And I'm in the eastern time zone...
When did you pre-order it? Did it say you can pre load it on the 24th?

# 63 Cowboy008 @ 08/17/14 06:19 PM
I guess I'll pick up a couple psn cards tomorrow and pre-order it on psn. Hopefully I can pre load it on the 24th

# 64 mestevo @ 08/17/14 07:03 PM
Preorder capabilities coming to Xbox One in the next month or two I think.

# 65 Gorilla Glass @ 08/17/14 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
No idea buddy. I'm a PS4 guy. Will it be pre order-able on X1? Should be. Will it be pre downloadable? NO idea. (1500 posts! COOL)
Yeah, this Wednesday.

# 66 Cowboy008 @ 08/17/14 10:59 PM
When you pre-order it do you have to pay for it right then and there?

# 67 Cowboy008 @ 08/23/14 08:09 PM
Any word yet on when we can pre load it tomorrow?

# 68 cubby blue @ 08/23/14 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Any word yet on when we can pre load it tomorrow?
Somebody on this thread said 12 noon. I'm assuming that's eastern time, but not sure.

# 69 ODogg @ 08/23/14 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
I'm not sure but I don't think the xbone has pre downloading
The first game to pre-download on Xbox One is actually Madden 15, they announced on Friday..

# 70 Epidem1k @ 08/24/14 01:21 AM
any idea when to preload for ps4

# 71 Gorilla Glass @ 08/24/14 09:21 AM
Are you guys going to wait it out or cancel the preorder and get a retail copy?

I almost cancelled my Best Buy preorder because I don't feel like driving out to get a copy. lol

# 72 ezio @ 08/24/14 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
Are you guys going to wait it out or cancel the preorder and get a retail copy?

I almost cancelled my Best Buy preorder because I don't feel like driving out to get a copy. lol
The only reason I am getting a retail copy is so I can trade it in when the next one comes out. If you go digital your stuck with it.

# 73 Gorilla Glass @ 08/24/14 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
The only reason I am getting a retail copy is so I can trade it in when the next one comes out. If you go digital your stuck with it.
Yeah, that's where I'm torn. Last year when I tried to trade in Madden, I don't think Gamestop even gave me $10 for it.

Best Buy gave a pretty good deal ($25+) this time around, who knows if they will go that route next year.

Then again, if you're not going to play a game and it will end up collecting dust, then some money for it is better than no money it.

# 74 Cowboy008 @ 08/24/14 11:34 AM
Will we be able to pre load Madden today? I tried getting on PSN but it says it's down for maintenance. I thought that they were going to be doing maintenance on it tomorrow.

# 75 Gorilla Glass @ 08/24/14 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Will we be able to pre load Madden today? I tried getting on PSN but it says it's down for maintenance. I thought that they were going to be doing maintenance on it tomorrow.
PSN got hacked.

# 76 cubby blue @ 08/24/14 11:37 AM
Quote:
Yeah, that's where I'm torn. Last year when I tried to trade in Madden, I don't think Gamestop even gave me $10 for it.

Best Buy gave a pretty good deal ($25+) this time around, who knows if they will go that route next year.

Then again, if you're not going to play a game and it will end up collecting dust, then some money for it is better than no money it.
I sold madden 25 about a few weeks ago and cleared about $25 after cost of shipping and fees off ebay. But I decided to go with pre-download this year. I really plan to get into madden this year and become a great player instead of just your average player. But definitely sell on ebay. Especially if you hold on to the game a while.

# 77 mbrancato157 @ 08/24/14 11:39 AM
Quote:
PSN got hacked.
Yup sure did. Great F'n timing too

# 78 azdawgpound @ 08/24/14 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrancato157
Yup sure did. Great F'n timing too

I thought they fixed all this last yr when it got attack when I had ps3 what happen to the better security they said they did so this wouldn't happen again?

# 79 mbrancato157 @ 08/24/14 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I thought they fixed all this last yr when it got attack when I had ps3 what happen to the better security they said they did so this wouldn't happen again?
Who knows, but the same group also shut down Blizzard and League of Legends. First grade assclowns

# 80 Gorilla Glass @ 08/24/14 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrancato157
Who knows, but the same group also shut down Blizzard and League of Legends. First grade assclowns
Wow that got Blizzard as well?

I wonder if Diablo is still down?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.