Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Madden NFL 15 is available now for digital pre-order on the PlayStation 4. You will be able to pre-load on August 24th, so you can start playing the game on release date August 26th, at 12:01 AM EST.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 YungThugga08 @ 08/24/14 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
NOT a chance. PSN's been down all day.

I've been logged in since yesterday. I've had friends jumping on and offline all day.

# 102 risky @ 08/24/14 03:24 PM
psn is still down put i switched over to my ps4 and madden was pre loaded at some point today!

# 103 risky @ 08/24/14 03:48 PM
it was on my game line check out the attached pic, sorry for the blury pic

# 104 Cowboy008 @ 08/24/14 03:57 PM
Quote:
ok, that's awesome, thanks for proof.. but still, how were you able to access PSN? I can't even seem to be able to check even my Library with PSN down, and M15 isn't showing on my home screen.
I'm having the same problem

# 105 risky @ 08/24/14 03:58 PM
i really dont know to be honest, i had the ps4 on and watched a movie on cable, when i flipped back over to the ps4 it was there. just got lucky i guess

# 106 bradhump21 @ 08/24/14 03:59 PM
I'm new to the download idea. In situations like this can you still play games you've downloaded previously? If I download madden and 2 months from now same thing happens will it be locked out until psn comes up?

# 107 bradhump21 @ 08/24/14 04:02 PM
Quote:
Right. Once it's on your HD and downloaded, you can play it whenever. The only thing is when PSN is down, you're locked out from online features obv.
Good to hear. I play mainly offline cfm so online doesn't concern me. Thanks again

# 108 azdawgpound @ 08/24/14 04:37 PM
I don't get how some ppl aren't effected and most are? I never log out of my psn account and both times this has happen I couldn't get online.

and im curious if madden will already be pre loaded up or if we have to wait around all day tomorrow once ea finishes there stuff to pre d/l?

# 109 icicle22 @ 08/24/14 05:14 PM
I just got on my PS4 to see if the download had started and discovered the PSN is offline. So I decided to play The Show and at the launch screen it said "PSN is down for maintenance" so I hit okay and try to load my "offline franchise" and it won't let me past the splash screen. It says hit option to begin but that does nothing. Is this normal?? Sorry if it's a little off topic but I have never had this behavior before and it concerns me. My copy of The Show is a digital one from PSN when it was released.

Thanks.

# 110 ODogg @ 08/24/14 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I just got on my PS4 to see if the download had started and discovered the PSN is offline. So I decided to play The Show and at the launch screen it said "PSN is down for maintenance" so I hit okay and try to load my "offline franchise" and it won't let me past the splash screen. It says hit option to begin but that does nothing. Is this normal?? Sorry if it's a little off topic but I have never had this behavior before and it concerns me. My copy of The Show is a digital one from PSN when it was released.

Thanks.
This is why digital isn't all that the proponents make it out to be. This type of thing is going to turn a lot of folks off the supposed "future" I think of gaming. Suddenly getting up to load the disc doesn't seem so bad.

I say this as someone who is recently very tentatively on board the digital bandwagon and am now seriously reminded as to why I had so many reservations to start with..

# 111 Finn @ 08/24/14 05:22 PM
Quote:

Thanks.
Just sign out of psn at the home screen hop back in should be fine.

# 112 kehlis @ 08/24/14 05:23 PM
Quote:

Thanks.
Edit: Saw finns post above and it worked just fine. Crisis averted.

# 113 azdawgpound @ 08/24/14 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Edit: Saw finns post above and it worked just fine. Crisis averted.

hmmm I have another digital game warframe I d/led off of psn I just signed out of psn because I was getting msg u need to be signed in and I still can't play it still get same msg.

so im hoping if this happens again i'll be able to play 15 or else im gonna be mad.

# 114 kehlis @ 08/24/14 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
hmmm I have another digital game warframe I d/led off of psn I just signed out of psn because I was getting msg u need to be signed in and I still can't play it still get same msg.

so im hoping if this happens again i'll be able to play 15 or else im gonna be mad.
Is there even an offline portion of that game? Everything I read about it leads me to believe it is a 4 man online co-op with no other game modes.

# 115 risky @ 08/24/14 05:45 PM
i am able to sign in to psn now, so just a heads up you may want to try again

# 116 Motown @ 08/24/14 05:54 PM
I'm playin' Pure Pool right now, w/ no online access.

# 117 falcons2003 @ 08/24/14 06:06 PM
No PSN luck for me right now. Still no access to anything online, getting the down for maintenance message.

So what's the window we have left to get this downloaded before the scheduled maintenance tomorrow? and then again when the maintenance is finished? forgot the times they listed.

# 118 Motown @ 08/24/14 06:20 PM
Just to clarify
"This isn't an information stealing attack, it's an information overload attack, so the PSN servers can't handle anything. so nothing can work. so I expect PSN to be up soon.

# 119 LoWw @ 08/24/14 06:30 PM
I can't sign in at all, I was considering the digital route but I have a gut feeling the network will be down longer than expected! Hopefully I'm wrong on this!

# 120 longranger @ 08/24/14 06:47 PM
They have been hacked w artificial traffic. No personal info has been obtained though.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.