Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released player and team ratings for the entire AFC and NFC East divisions. Click here to see the complete list of player ratings for both divisions.

AFC East
New England Patriots - Overall 88
Miami Dolphins - Overall 79
New York Jets - Overall 78
Buffalo Bills - Overall 75

NFC East
Philadelphia Eagles - Overall 85
Dallas Cowboys - Overall 81
New York Giants - Overall 76
Washington Redskins - Overall 75

Previously released Madden NFL 15 player ratings:

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 tikibarber @ 08/05/14 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
Yeah ok;
Really? enlighten me especially on pro bowler Antrel rolle and Cruz.

# 62 SiNsinNatti @ 08/05/14 07:36 PM
I prefer Danny Moores ratings right now but I'll agree I feel he shows favoritism to the cowgirls. They're always rated highly no matter how man losing seasons they have. Last time they made the playoffs they lost to the Giants. And every year since they're always rated higher or equal to the G Men. But I'm not too unhappy because I hate when band wagoners jump on the G Men. Still gonna whoop them. And D Jax is definitely not a better WR than Cruz he's a one trick pony. Just a fly route speed guy for real. DRC gon shut that down but he prolly cover the better WR Garçon.

# 63 SiNsinNatti @ 08/05/14 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikibarber
Really? enlighten me especially on pro bowler Antrel rolle and Cruz.
Don't bother dudes just love to hate the Giants. It's the Super Bowl rings. They'll never admit Rolle is a perennial Pro Bowler.

# 64 konrad_fitzgerald @ 08/05/14 07:41 PM
Die hard Patriots fan here, but Danny Amendola at 86 ovr is a joke. 76 more like it. Please change this EA. Man aint scored in 3 years.

# 65 tikibarber @ 08/05/14 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNsinNatti
Don't bother dudes just love to hate the Giants. It's the Super Bowl rings. They'll never admit Rolle is a perennial Pro Bowler.
I feel ya, man

# 66 DeuceDouglas @ 08/05/14 07:52 PM
Quote:
They'll never admit Rolle is a perennial Pro Bowler.
Probably because three Pro Bowls in nine seasons doesn't equal perennial Pro Bowler. More occasional Pro Bowler.

# 67 kehlis @ 08/05/14 07:54 PM
Wait, we're using a popularity contest as a talent gauge now?

# 68 Find_the_Door @ 08/05/14 07:57 PM
How are we shown "favoritism" we have one proven pass rusher in Melton (deserves his rating).

Our offensively line is a strength now. Romo/Witten/Dez have all unquestionably earned their ratings. DeMarco showed what he's capable of last year with a solid outing.

How on Earth are we "overrated" here? We're fairly rated - it's not my fault that our offense is setup for prolific success assuming our defense can stop the opponent occasionally.

Sheesh.

Also what did the Giants so last year to earn a 90 OVR player? Their best players didn't perform well at all - what did you expect?

# 69 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/05/14 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
How are we shown "favoritism" we have one proven pass rusher in Melton (deserves his rating).

Our offensively line is a strength now. Romo/Witten/Dez have all unquestionably earned their ratings. DeMarco showed what he's capable of last year with a solid outing.

How on Earth are we "overrated" here? We're fairly rated - it's not my fault that our offense is setup for prolific success assuming our defense can stop the opponent occasionally.

Sheesh.

Also what did the Giants so last year to earn a 90 OVR player? Their best players didn't perform well at all - what did you expect?
There's a reason Cowboys have had a .500 record the last 3 years, there's a reason playoff wins elude them. . . if they have all of this magical talent, where's it going?

# 70 SiNsinNatti @ 08/05/14 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Wait, we're using a popularity contest as a talent gauge now?
I'll give y'all that. It is based of merit of the coaches and players but who better to judge talent? 100 tackles 6 picks what has your safety done lately?

# 71 Find_the_Door @ 08/05/14 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
There's a reason Cowboys have had a .500 record the last 3 years, there's a reason playoff wins elude them. . . if they have all of this magical talent, where's it going?
Who ever said we have all this magical talent? We have one of the best offensive lines, Romo, Witten, Dez.

We have a defense that struggled in its first season converting (surprise). With a defense that performed historically bad we still nearly made the playoffs (and would have had Romo been healthy).

You guys did what again?.... Won the East and got bounced.... Okay

You do remember what happened when you played Romo last year right? Foles looked uncomfortable as hell when you get to him - threw three picks!

Unlike you I've watched Foles since his days in the Pac 12 (formerly Pac 10) in Arizona. Whenever my Ducks would get to him same thing.

# 72 kehlis @ 08/05/14 08:04 PM
Quote:
I'll give y'all that. It is based of merit of the coaches and players but who better to judge talent? 100 tackles 6 picks what has your safety done lately?
Let me know when fans don't have a say in pro bowl elections...

And I have no idea what or who you are talking about when you ask me what my safety has done lately.

# 73 SiNsinNatti @ 08/05/14 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
The Cowboys are always rated in the 80s and never seen a season where they didn't flop since Aikman. You guys won one more game all year than the Giants and had a six game head start so what did y'all do to earn a 90+ anything lol.

# 74 Find_the_Door @ 08/05/14 08:09 PM
Quote:
The Cowboys are always rated in the 80s and never seen a season where they didn't flop since Aikman. You guys won one more game all year than the Giants and had a six game head start so what did y'all do to earn a 90+ anything lol.

# 75 SiNsinNatti @ 08/05/14 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Let me know when fans don't have a say in pro bowl elections...

And I have no idea what or who you are talking about when you ask me what my safety has done lately.
Ok. All Pro. Can't forge that...
As in what has your safety done lately those were great stats from a safety position. He's like 5 tackles off tying Earl Thomas III and we can all agree he's the best right now.

# 76 DeuceDouglas @ 08/05/14 08:13 PM
Sad to see it doesn't appear the roster limit has risen from 75. That stinks.

# 77 fancyclaps @ 08/05/14 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
My assumption is that either there was a typo in the game file, or the person responsible for this spread sheet made a typo. If you look at the ratings, everything looks normal but then all of a sudden there is a 73. Maybe a 37 instead?

Also if Ryan Tannehill doesn't work at QB, try him at wr with a 78 Spc and 70CIT
Sanchez's 73 could come from him making one handed catches at Jets camp. He was also doing it this year at Eagles camp. Maybe just Donny having some fun with the ratings (since Spc means nothing for QB's).

And Tannehill was a WR in college for a year or two.

# 78 fancyclaps @ 08/05/14 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy
Geno Smith has 19 higher deep accuracy. I understand he had a poor year but does one bad year drop your accuracy by like 20?
Geno Smith was statistically one of the best deep ball throwers last year.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-deep-passing/

RG3 was ranked 34th....behind CHAD HENNE and TERRELLE PRYOR

lol

# 79 kehlis @ 08/05/14 08:25 PM
Quote:
Ok. All Pro. Can't forge that...

As in what has your safety done lately those were great stats from a safety position. He's like 5 tackles off tying Earl Thomas III and we can all agree he's the best right now.

Do you think Champ Bailey should still be rated in the 90's?

# 80 Sdcgg81 @ 08/05/14 08:29 PM
Only reason Rolle had 100 tackles is cause G-men Lb's can't tackle for ish. Hopefully Beason can turn back the clock.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.