Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

2K has announced WWE SuperCard (see trailer here), available on the AppStore, Amazon Appstore and Google Play Store (Thanks T.J.).

WWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
  • Massive WWE Roster - Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
  • Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action - Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
  • Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
  • King Of The Ring - Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
  • Expanding Universe - The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 141 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brycemo25
depends on the playoff format. I wonder if anyone in here has done it before. Hopefully its best of 3 and not 7
I think it's one and done. Which would make sense because that's how it works in real life.

MyTeam IGN: OnEmAnShOw
WWE IGN: xInfinity

# 142 Gradient_Level @ 08/15/14 07:41 PM
Downloaded this yesterday and I must say it's pretty addictive. I wish I would've waited until the RC event was over now. Speaking of which, does anyone know if this game will have RC events as well?

# 143 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradient_Level
Downloaded this yesterday and I must say it's pretty addictive. I wish I would've waited until the RC event was over now. Speaking of which, does anyone know if this game will have RC events as well?
Not sure.

# 144 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 07:56 PM
Quote:
I'm pretty sure it will, just not right away. Pretty sure it took some time before the events started happening. I could see Rock vs Austin as the first one since I believe they have tiers from UC to Legendary

# 145 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xInfinityRelapses
I think it's one and done. Which would make sense because that's how it works in real life.

I been getting it handed to me in games. But guess you gotta go through the tough times to get where you need to be. And I should be in my playoffs come tomorrow. I'm thinking one and done as well. And does anyone know how many powerups you can use? I was going to use them all in the finals lol

# 146 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 08:16 PM
FYI: My team name is Bakes, and I use pro Lesnar as my champ. Super Rare+ tier. If you match against me, pray you don't have to use a diva.

# 147 Gradient_Level @ 08/15/14 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
Make sure you max out your card with another maxed out card of the same type before you combine them. I've seen so many people make the mistake of combining even rares before fully maxing them out. Also, like someone said, make sure you to have a solid diva around. I've got a AJ Lee pro that is currently 12/20 and has taken out even a super rare Nikki Bella. I use to have it just as a maxed UC but kept running into rares so I decided to finally get a maxed out pro.

After playing over 4000 games on the NBA app, this is by far superior. I'm having so much fun as I continue to look for rares that I actually want. Pulled 3 super rares (Slaughter/McMahon/Andre) and I just do not care for any of them.
Oh man, I remember when I first starting playing the NBA app, I made combining players mistake a ton of times on, at the time, some decent rare cards.

# 148 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 08:44 PM
Quote:
Oh man, I remember when I first starting playing the NBA app, I made combining players mistake a ton of times on, at the time, some decent rare cards.
Same here! I did it to my very first few rares. Maxed out the first one and then combined it right away. Then I started to wonder why mine were so bad when I played against the exact same card. Now, I laugh whenever I see the mistake.

# 149 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardaway19
I been getting it handed to me in games. But guess you gotta go through the tough times to get where you need to be. And I should be in my playoffs come tomorrow. I'm thinking one and done as well. And does anyone know how many powerups you can use? I was going to use them all in the finals lol
I used two power ups at once so maybe you can use more.

# 150 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 09:03 PM
Just pro'd my AJ. Nice starting stats.

# 151 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 09:13 PM
Dang. My record compared to yours has dropped off quite a bit. Bad luck going on my end. AJ at max pro UC 113-114-132-133. I'm falling way behind you now.

# 152 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 09:18 PM
Quote:
Same here! I did it to my very first few rares. Maxed out the first one and then combined it right away. Then I started to wonder why mine were so bad when I played against the exact same card. Now, I laugh whenever I see the mistake.
Man I have a little under 30k games on myteam lol thats all I been playing for months. And yea this is way better because its requires strategy and the animations are on point. Just something new and im glad because I am exhausted with myteam and RC. Many sleepless nights over these past few months

# 153 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 09:23 PM
Just drafted..... Looks decent

# 154 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 09:24 PM
Quote:
Just drafted..... Looks decent

from what I have seen he might be top of that tier. Just drafted my first super rare dupe, and wouldnt you know it, its the only ****ing one I had in my KotR

# 155 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 09:28 PM
I've drafted 2 of the Second Wind cards (+9 to all). It's a waste really when it comes to Exhibition mode. McMahon just sits on my bench, high charisma but that's it. Slaughter is garbage and Andre should definitely not be losing to ADR in toughness.

Wow, my next draft pick is Super Rare Hulk Hogan.
Hogan's base stats are 118-126-97-139

# 156 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brycemo25
from what I have seen he might be top of that tier. Just drafted my first super rare dupe, and wouldnt you know it, its the only ****ing one I had in my KotR
Lml that is messed up.... And I'll upgrade him after I finish AJ

# 157 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 09:32 PM
Quote:
I've drafted 2 of the Second Wind cards (+9 to all). It's a waste really when it comes to Exhibition mode. McMahon just sits on my bench, high charisma but that's it. Slaughter is garbage and Andre should definitely not be losing to ADR in toughness.

Wow, my next draft pick is Super Rare Hulk Hogan.
Hogan's base stats are 118-126-97-139
Congrats. Dude sounds like his max pro version will be un-rivaled be other cards his tier

# 158 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 09:41 PM
Quote:
Congrats. Dude sounds like his max pro version will be un-rivaled be other cards his tier

Now I have to decide if I go for maxing that out or try to max out his Rare pro first.

# 159 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 09:44 PM
Quote:
Now I have to decide if I go for maxing that out or try to max out his Rare pro first.
Try upgrading then together. Maybe 3 levels a piece them switch. Once you can see who is obviously, then choose that one to be your priority

# 160 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 10:07 PM
Ohhh yeah!!!!

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.