Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

2K has announced WWE SuperCard (see trailer here), available on the AppStore, Amazon Appstore and Google Play Store (Thanks T.J.).

WWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
  • Massive WWE Roster - Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
  • Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action - Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
  • Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
  • King Of The Ring - Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
  • Expanding Universe - The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 101 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardaway19
Yea I didnt think you could lol I would of been done that awhile ago.... you got my hopes up too lol
thats why Im confused why the option is even there? What, do they want us to put two of the same in a season, pair them, then fill the vacant spot?

# 102 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 04:32 PM
Quote:
How are you having the option to sub? I dont have one.am I missing something?
No I mean just putting in my backups. I don't feel like hunting for energies

MyTeam IGN: OnEmAnShOw
WWE IGN: xInfinity

# 103 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 04:46 PM
Attachment 80691

This all I see.... unless im blind lol I dont see anything about subs. I wonder if they will add that?

# 104 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 04:48 PM
Quote:
Attachment 80691

This all I see.... unless im blind lol I dont see anything about subs. I wonder if they will add that?
There is none...... I accidentally confused people with my comment

# 105 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xInfinityRelapses
No I mean just putting in my backups. I don't feel like hunting for energies

energies really dont take long to get. I can get 5 in about 20 mins

# 106 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 04:52 PM
all I am getting paired with now are people who have 2 legendaries and ultra rares. I have one ultra..thats it

# 107 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brycemo25
all I am getting paired with now are people who have 2 legendaries and ultra rares. I have one ultra..thats it
What your LU look like?

# 108 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 05:01 PM
This is my LU for now.

# 109 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 05:03 PM
You're getting paired up that way based on the number of combined stats. A pro'd rare is better than an Super Rare.

# 110 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 05:03 PM
idk why I said ultra rare. I meant my 2 super rares

# 111 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 05:06 PM
Quote:
This is my LU for now.
Yea see this game kills any 3/2 strategy. Because you kinda have to have your best cards in in order to get better cards. I honestly dont kno what to tell you man... just gotta tough it out I guess

# 112 brycemo25 @ 08/15/14 05:11 PM
Quote:
Yea see this game kills any 3/2 strategy. Because you kinda have to have your best cards in in order to get better cards. I honestly dont kno what to tell you man... just gotta tough it out I guess

it was basically 8-1, and then I got into the super rare++ tier and it dropped and recently its been about 2-1. Cant do anything when I get hit with legendary divas...

# 113 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 06:07 PM
Quote:
it was basically 8-1, and then I got into the super rare++ tier and it dropped and recently its been about 2-1. Cant do anything when I get hit with legendary divas...
The diva spot can make or break you im noticing. I still am crazy weak in that position

# 114 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 06:07 PM
Quote:
The diva spot can make or break you im noticing. I still am crazy weak in that position
Getting a solid Diva is like trying to draft a PO card. Lmao

# 115 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 06:10 PM
I just checked the KotR rewards and it turns out I'm guaranteed a SR card. That's pretty beast

# 116 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 06:20 PM
Quote:
Getting a solid Diva is like trying to draft a PO card. Lmao

Getting a solid Diva is easy.

# 117 woody2goody @ 08/15/14 06:21 PM
I like it, I wish you could either have a bigger deck or a full roster to choose from though.

Fun enough to pass the time and with a few tweaks could have a decent lifespan.

# 118 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
Getting a solid Diva is easy.
Nah it took me a while when I first started to get my rare AJ. Even now I see people with SR divas all over the place and I get hammered by them. Either SR or ............. Eva Marie

# 119 hardaway19 @ 08/15/14 06:44 PM
Quote:
Nah it took me a while when I first started to get my rare AJ. Even now I see people with SR divas all over the place and I get hammered by them. Either SR or ............. Eva Marie

Yea I have only a uc Marie. And you get a SR winning KOTR? HOW? Lol mine only says rare pro. Wonder if its bc my belt only v in rare...

# 120 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 06:45 PM
Quote:
Yea I have only a uc Marie. And you get a SR winning KOTR? HOW? Lol mine only says rare pro. Wonder if its bc my belt only v in rare...
Your tier determines what rewards you get

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.