Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 15 screenshot, featuring Quicken Loans Arena, home of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 sega2k @ 08/17/14 05:55 PM
I don't understand why we can't see gameplay. They have been praising this game for months now about the 500+ improvements to the game. Why not show it off? I mean ANYTHING is better than Live 14. We as consumers will be happy to see improvement in the game. I guess they are scared once they upload to youtube the negatives are going to be higher than likes. That's going to happen regardless they release it now or the day of release. All their doing is making consumers be fearful once again that they truly aren't where they need to be. They really need to rethink their marketing strategy. They should be spamming Live 15 everywhere to build hype to hopefully increase sales. I pray we receive something this week.

# 42 L Town Finest11 @ 08/17/14 07:06 PM
I do believe Live is going to make 2K sweat a little bit.

# 43 ojandpizza @ 08/17/14 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L Town Finest11
I do believe Live is going to make 2K sweat a little bit.

I just want two great games I can enjoy.. I haven't had that for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 44 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/17/14 10:00 PM
Here's another . Think I see players in Warmups

# 45 BiggD @ 08/17/14 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Here's another . Think I see players in Warmups
Did this come from EA sports or is it preview images from a preview post on a website?

# 46 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 08/17/14 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
Did this come from EA sports or is it preview images from a preview post on a website?

It came from the EASPORTS Facebook page.

# 47 tedus @ 08/17/14 10:16 PM
hope EA can release high resolution picture!!

this one seems compressed !!

# 48 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 08/17/14 10:18 PM
Yeah both of the arena shots are very low resolution.

# 49 angelstrout @ 08/17/14 10:31 PM
This screenshot is not doing anything to me, just release the demo so we could get a feel for the game.

# 50 The 24th Letter @ 08/17/14 10:55 PM
It's cool I guess...not much you can really say about a birds eye arena shot....

# 51 two1deep @ 08/18/14 03:55 AM
I wanna see some real improvements...not no damn (the lighting this year is great....we have arm bands that sparkle when there are hit by the lights...we are the only company to do that in gaming history!!! Lol....Change the whole game up if needed.....Completely different player models and all.....No more next gen games with last gen graphics and we still pay 60 dollars and some change for that ****....all the money they make off of us and this is what we get back......B.S I love Live but, if they don't make a real effort they gone see a real drop in numbers this year

# 52 jadert @ 08/18/14 11:26 AM
This is getting depressing. No, not the screenshot... It looks great to me. But as guy rooting for Live to do well, all I have is a birds eye view screenshot. That's what we get to salivate over. Yes the lighting looks very good. And no they aren't hunched back, they are just getting into position to get the jump ball. But as a guy that plays both games, its very hard to ignore what the other game is doing vs. Live. I know this drives the mods crazy, but I think its human nature to compare two things that are very similar.

What I do know is if the other game would have pulled some stuff like this, those developers would have got an earful. With Live, we have to all be happy with a screenshot of an arena- 7 or so weeks before release. We frequent these boards because we have a very high interest level in this game. I think the marketers of Live should try to understand that.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.