Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The first extended gameplay trailer for NBA 2K15 is here, and…Yakkem!

The trailer opens up with Ernie Johnson and Shaquille O’Neal talking in studio (in the game). From there we get an extended montage of in-game action before coming back out to a funny exchange between Johnson and Shaq on set.

What did you spy in the trailer that piqued your interest? Sound off!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Abnormal101 @ 08/25/14 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Full intros. You will get chills.

Also sorry, are they authentic? Like true to each teams actual intro?

# 82 Ryvn @ 08/25/14 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanlee29
i am disappoint. again.

It's not that serious...

# 83 BigTymer718 @ 08/25/14 02:01 PM
i was looking at eveything, the gameplay and graphics was great from the new dribble to the fanheads, cant wait for 2k15, but for some reason i feel like the gameplay trailer is too good to be true,its very persuasive but i feel like its gonna have a annoying bug in the game or a missing feature thats gonna kill it for me, i hope that there isnt and this turn out to be the best 2k yet

# 84 Factzzz @ 08/25/14 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanlee29
i am disappoint. again.

Well this doesn't bode well for the Pistons either then.

I really hope someone had 2k changes this. It's the same jersey template that so many teams use already. It's in the game for teams like the Heat, and Bobcats last year.

The Pistons jersey is also still probably light blue, when it should be the same color as the Warriors or Knicks.

Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee 2k, just fix these 2 jerseys.

Everything else looks fine.

# 85 Eman5805 @ 08/25/14 02:01 PM
I take it they've overhauled the sound design. Heard the THREE crowd yell and sounds like the rim is different.

# 86 Rams_3 @ 08/25/14 02:02 PM
I see lebron still ain't went to the barbershop to get a line. Game looks DOPE!!!!

# 87 Phreezy P @ 08/25/14 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Only thing I gotta complain about from the trailer is the new shoe models

D-Rose 5, they seem a bit too high, but the KOBE 9 looks on point

Vs

Crazy Light Boosts look like a mid

Vs

And the infamous KD 7

Vs

And just a nice little random shoe that looks like it hasn't been completed yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The D Rose 5 looks fine IMO, looking at it when it is not on foot is not a good comparison, but I agree with the crazy light boosts and the KDs.

And those shoes are the LeBron Soldier 8.

Also did anyone else notice you can stack accessories again? Look at Lillard.

# 88 DirtySouf @ 08/25/14 02:05 PM
Can't say that had anything to get excited about... I think this same video could be made with 2k14...

# 89 Factzzz @ 08/25/14 02:06 PM
Does that look like a new Nick Young player model at 0:32? On the far right.

And Wilson Chandler at 1:05

# 90 MarvinOida @ 08/25/14 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
The D Rose 5 looks fine IMO, looking at it when it is not on foot is not a good comparison, but I agree with the crazy light boosts and the KDs.

And those shoes are the LeBron Soldier 8.

Also did anyone else notice you can stack accessories again? Look at Lillard.

Your right on the Soldier 8's, it was that little yellow accent on the strap that confused me a lot. I think the method of 3 different models (low, med, high) are still being used here but only the models have been defined and more closer to a shoe shape.

And yeah, it seems like you can stack accessories.

And the D ROSE 5 on feet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 91 King_B_Mack @ 08/25/14 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Full intros. You will get chills.
Very nice. If I hear Sirius at the UC I'm going nuts lol

# 92 aholbert32 @ 08/25/14 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Very nice. If I hear Sirius at the UC I'm going nuts lol
Thats the thing. I wonder if they licensed the actual songs...because that could be expensive.

# 93 Vni @ 08/25/14 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySouf
Can't say that had anything to get excited about... I think this same video could be made with 2k14...
Basically.

I like that kind of stutter step animation by D.Rose at 0.44 though. Maybe that's one of the new signature dribble animations ?

# 94 eko718 @ 08/25/14 02:12 PM
The good:
  • CP3!
  • The Ernie and Shaq implementation looks solid
  • Starting Lineups this year?
  • The warmup issue corrected
  • Nice details on the cheerleaders, even as far moving hair
  • @1:14 - I am curious about what happened here. This could just be a random animation or it could represent greater realism when driving to the rim in traffic. If the latter, this is big.
  • @1:28 - I wonder what the result of that contact was. If balanced properly, that's big too
  • Visuals and movement generally look good
Edit:
  • @28 secs - Amare's goggles fixed!
  • @1:05 secs - Wilson Chandler fixed!

The concerns:
  • Indiana Pacers Court Still Wrong
  • The Clippers court also looked incorrect
  • Damian Lillard... hard to tell, but it looks like last years head model, which is a bad thing
  • Colors still look washed out
  • I sincerely hope body types are editable and that there are more than 2K14. It's hard to tell for sure from the trailer, but some a bit off.

# 95 King_B_Mack @ 08/25/14 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryvn
It's not that serious...
Not that serious? First off, who said it was serious? He said he was disappointed that it wasn't fixed from last year. Nothing wrong with that because it would be disappointing if the game drops and that's STILL not fixed after being wrong last year and the fact that all jerseys had to have had some sort of work done to them in order to update them to what they'll be this year with the moved NBA logo. Naturally I would think this trailer was made from an earlier build, so odds are it's been fixed, but get out of here with that "not that serious" stuff about somebody else's issue.

# 96 t90cw @ 08/25/14 02:13 PM
Is it me or has Shabazz not got his tattoos? If this is true it's disappointing as things like this spoil the immersion. Hopefully this can be fixed before release?

Other than that excellent trailer!!

# 97 CaCHooKa Man @ 08/25/14 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemplateR
We know, that the PC-Version will have the same graphic-engine and same features as the PS4-/XBoxOne-Version.

But at the end of the trailer, it doesn´t mentioned about the pc-version. Why?
Sony paid to make it look like an exclusive like they did with Destiny

# 98 tha_show256 @ 08/25/14 02:17 PM
I'm going to pre order tonight when I pick up Madden!! Sold!!!! This game looks AMAZING!! I didn't think they could do much better than 2k14 with the graphics! I stand corrected!!! WOW, BLOWN AWAY!! Yakkem!!!!'

# 99 BezO @ 08/25/14 02:19 PM
Graphics look sweet! Looking forward to some gameplay vids.

# 100 lakers24 @ 08/25/14 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t90cw
Is it me or has Shabazz not got his tattoos? If this is true it's disappointing as things like this spoil the immersion. Hopefully this can be fixed before release?

Other than that excellent trailer!!
They'll get around to it I'm sure. This was probably made a couple weeks prior before they probably implemented them yet. That or the Madden thing and they couldn't license them lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.