Home
FIFA 15 News Post

The FIFA 15 demo is now available on Xbox One (queue it up here) and weighs in at 3.07GB total. The playable teams in this year's demo include:
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Napoli
  • PSG (Paris Saint Germain)
  • FC Barcelona
  • Boca Juniors
  • Chelsea
  • Manchester City
  • Liverpool
If a PS4 version of the demo happens, it will most likely be up sometime tomorrow afternoon. Be sure to leave your impressions here on what you play!

UPDATE: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for Xbox 360. Click here to queue it up.

UPDATE #2: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for PC. (Another link here)

UPDATE #3: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for PS3.

UPDATE #4: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for PS4.

UPDATE: The demo launches on September 9/10 for Xbox One (already available for Xbox One in North America), PlayStation 4, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 (Gold Members; Silver Members from September 16). Dates and timing vary depending on platform and location.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Zac @ 09/09/14 12:09 PM
This was me last night, after scoring a goal with Liverpool against Barcelona. On Legendary, full manual. To win 1-0.

# 82 PhiPsi1 @ 09/09/14 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
This was me last night, after scoring a goal with Liverpool against Barcelona. On Legendary, full manual. To win 1-0.

ZO -

Were you on Legendary default (without any slider adjustments)?

# 83 Resurrection403 @ 09/09/14 12:21 PM
cmon ps4 demo!! heck ill take the pc demo to tide me over

# 84 japsubie @ 09/09/14 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panicshade
Played a game in the rain (looks awesome in Broadcast mode by the way)...the ball was definitely effected by the wet pitch...just feels like a massive improvement over FIFA 14

is the broadcast camera much different than the typical tele/tele broadcast? or is that basically the same? im just unsure...

# 85 Zac @ 09/09/14 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
ZO -

Were you on Legendary default (without any slider adjustments)?
Ya, I haven't even started to play with sliders yet. Figure I wont until full release. Because this demo wont be exactly like the full game.

# 86 BrianFifaFan @ 09/09/14 01:13 PM
I'm just hoping the demo expander guys are able to do it with the new PC version.

# 87 Resurrection403 @ 09/09/14 01:32 PM

# 88 kiev123 @ 09/09/14 01:39 PM

Demo not working on my system

# 89 Yeats @ 09/09/14 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiev123
Demo not working on my system
PC specs required this year took a huge leap, probably the issue?

# 90 kiev123 @ 09/09/14 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
PC specs required this year took a huge leap, probably the issue?
I have a 2500k with a HD 7870 so I doubt that's the issue

# 91 grushcow @ 09/09/14 01:48 PM
So I keep seeing updates that this is out for PS4 tomorrow but that's the Euro update. Is the PS4 demo coming to North America today or tomorrow..?

Edit:
@LibertyRoad sometime this afternoon, whenever PS Store updates. - Steve Noah, regarding demo release time for US PS store.

# 92 kiev123 @ 09/09/14 01:49 PM
Problem's been fixed. The game starts now.

# 93 gerg1234 @ 09/09/14 01:51 PM
Love these impressions. Going to make the next couple weeks drag on. Can't wait until the full meal deal comes out.

# 94 mathbenc @ 09/09/14 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiev123
Problem's been fixed. The game starts now.
Would you share, how did you fix it? I have the same GPU as you and it crashes too!

# 95 kiev123 @ 09/09/14 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathbenc
Would you share, how did you fix it? I have the same GPU as you and it crashes too!
Make sure to close any programs like MSI afterburner. That's what fixed it for me.

# 96 mathbenc @ 09/09/14 02:29 PM
Well, thank you! Although that didn't help me because I don't have MSI Afterburner and I already uninstalled AMD Drivers, but even that didn't help me. It keeps crashing at loading screen, after I select language.

# 97 3V17 @ 09/09/14 02:33 PM
My game crashes too when i select the language. My computer blows the requirement of this game and i have no program compatibility issues either. Anyone else has any other recommendations?

# 98 Don Jon @ 09/09/14 02:53 PM
Playing the demo on my pc. (650ti, i5 4670k)
-high textures
-60fps, 2x AA

I played fifa 14 on the ps4 for a little, but most of my hours went into the heavily modded pc version. And after playing 4 quick games of this all I have to say is WOW. Everything I can even think of is improved. The commentary is great (love how they read players names in lineups). They also have new world cup lines here and there that are well placed. The player models look great(I was worried they would be too muscular but they're not bad.) The overlays and total presentation overhaul is also well done. I have not found anything to complain about.

And one thing that may not be important to some, but the 10-man celebrations are one of the bigger presentation upgrades for me this year. It really adds to scoring a goal and keeps you in the game. Past fifa's, I would score a great goal in the 90+ min, just for my player to be celebrating by himself while everyone else just stands there. So thank you EA for imputing this, it was very much needed.

# 99 clipperfan811 @ 09/09/14 03:19 PM
Some super quick impressions of the PC version.

First touch
  • I can actually run the game smooth on high at 1080p,
  • Presentation has kicked up a notch, just looks slick!
  • The pitch looks oh so nice, I just want to lay in it.
  • Crowd looks much improved but I'd still never mistake them for a real crowd.

Graphics
  • Everything is sharper and more clear.
  • Stadiums and particularly crowds feel alive with motion
  • The on pitch degradation is a very nice touch, it happens gradually.
  • Player faces look crispy and detailed but lighting still has a plastic look to it.
  • Player models are highly detailed, I could have sworn I saw some leg hair not sure.
  • Animations are still a little hit and miss, some look great a few still look too fifa'ish

Gameplay
  • Player movement seems to almost exactly what I was trying to achieve with sliders last year.
  • Touch on ball felt pretty spot on, not total control but not flying away on a simple touch.
  • Saw some cool looking clearances from both teams.
  • I like the pressure the ai puts on you! it's not swarming and frantic but no walk in the park (on legendary)

Ok so those where based on two quick games I was able to sneak in. The first on default which is semi pro the second on legendary all manual. I'll be back later this afternoon when I get some free time. Daddy duties are calling until the wife gets home.

# 100 BROman @ 09/09/14 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
- The clock for stoppage time still is stuck at 90' even when you have +4 of ET to play. Why can't EA ever program the clock to run beyond the full 90'? How difficult could this be to do? Watch a match on TV sometime and observe how the clock runs for christ sake.
It might be b/c the clock stops @ 90 in the stadiums, so you never know when that final whistle is coming.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.