Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

A couple of NBA Live 15 gameplay videos have popped up on Instagram this morning.

Video #1

Video #2

Thanks to @tdawgsmitty!

UPDATE: Looks like the videos have been deleted.

UPDATE #2: NotYourAverageFlight has uploaded the videos to his YouTube channel.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 loosey101 @ 09/10/14 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
He said it looks good man it doesn't have to be the best.
Did I say you or him had to agree with me? I'm stating my personal opinion , that's what the forums are for.

# 22 jpollack34 @ 09/10/14 09:52 AM
The movement... extremely stiff and robotic.

# 23 nick_sr @ 09/10/14 09:53 AM
Love how big the players look! Really excited for the new cameras!!!

Wish ea would do a live stream gm because I don't like watching bids of guys who don't know what they're doing

# 24 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/10/14 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
Did I say you or him had to agree with me? I'm stating my personal opinipn, that's what the forums are for.
That's cool bro

# 25 The 24th Letter @ 09/10/14 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
He said it looks good man it doesn't have to be the best.

Of course it does,

All good though...

He looks good...can't wait to see his sig shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Love how big the players look! Really excited for the new cameras!!!

I like it too, it's like Bobcats camera from Live 14

# 26 loosey101 @ 09/10/14 09:59 AM
Now I won't sit here and try and act like it's perfect. I was a little concerned about the stiffness and also when the user gets that steal, he stops when picking it up while he was in full stride. That issue made it almost impossible to run a two on one last year and I really hope that was just user error and that issue has been fixed.

# 27 shutdown10 @ 09/10/14 09:59 AM
There is improvement in Live 15, but they need to find a developer to help them fix the player movement and animation quality. The animations are holding them back from where they need to because it affects how the gameplay looks.

# 28 49UNCFan @ 09/10/14 10:00 AM
I'll decide wether to buy live based on the demo

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

# 29 JBulls @ 09/10/14 10:00 AM
KD isn't lanky and skinny enough, he looks pretty ripped in Live.

# 30 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/10/14 10:02 AM
Quote:
Now I won't sit here and try and act like it's perfect. I was a little concerned about the stiffness and also when the user gets that steal, he stops when picking it up while he was in full stride. That issue made it almost impossible to run a two on one last year and I really hope that was just user error and that issue has been fixed.
I don't think he stops though

# 31 poloelite @ 09/10/14 10:03 AM
Only good thing I can say is their KD looks spot on. The graphics still look like polished last gen graphics when moving and the animations and situational awareness still seem off. I don't know why the refs stand with their arms away from their bodies like that either smh. A definite improvement over Live 14, but that doesn't mean a lot. I remember about 18 months ago when everyone said all EA was focused on was next gen and would lead the race. I have no idea how they've squandered all of that time and still need more to get up to speed in 2014 and 2015.

# 32 Blzer @ 09/10/14 10:06 AM
There is nothing to judge here.

# 33 Ajknowsit @ 09/10/14 10:09 AM
So far we have 3 people that have played and commented on how the game plays, they were all very positive, wtf, this guy from instagram and the guy that did a preview about a month ago. I'll take their opinion over a bunch of people watching a poor quality video a forum that say its crap.

# 34 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 09/10/14 10:10 AM
I don't know why people are saying the animations are stiff from 30 seconds of gameplay...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 35 nick_sr @ 09/10/14 10:12 AM
Quote:
I noticed that man. Same as live 10, elite and live 14. As a guy that loves to get out and run I am beyond disappointed its still an issue!!!!

# 36 nick_sr @ 09/10/14 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajknowsit
So far we have 3 people that have played and commented on how the game plays, they were all very positive, wtf, this guy from instagram and the guy that did a preview about a month ago. I'll take their opinion over a bunch of people watching a poor quality video a forum that say its crap.
There's another guy on twitter giving it positive reviews

# 37 nick_sr @ 09/10/14 10:18 AM
Another guy that played it

# 38 bigeastbumrush @ 09/10/14 10:20 AM
Hill takes about 6 steps into the lane. Clearly legacy branching issues still exist.

The rebound hits the floor between 3 players...another legacy issue.

Looks a lot like Live 10 but they have major cleaning up to do.

# 39 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/10/14 10:21 AM
^^^^Don't think he played it ?

# 40 nick_sr @ 09/10/14 10:21 AM
The guy who did the first review did say it plays like the old live at times. Hopefully they patch those problems

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.