Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 21st overall rated player through 30. The top 20 will be revealed soon. A list of all of the player ratings that have been released so far, can be seen here.
  • 21 87 Al Jefferson C CHA
  • 22 87 Rajon Rondo PG BOS
  • 23 86 Dwyane Wade SG MIA
  • 24 86 DeMarcus Cousins C SAC
  • 25 86 Kyrie Irving PG CLE
  • 26 86 John Wall PG WAS
  • 27 85 Kawhi Leonard SF SA
  • 28 85 DeMar DeRozan SG TOR
  • 29 85 Marc Gasol C MEM
  • 30 85 Kyle Lowry PG TOR
Post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 icemanfrost @ 09/26/14 06:53 PM
So you are telling me right now Dwayne wade is a better player than kiwi and kyrie
Lol
Ok

# 22 dpower15 @ 09/26/14 06:54 PM
I don't think Rondo warrants this high of a rating personally. I'm hoping it's just that his high speed/quickness and passing translate to that, because that dude cannot shoot to save his life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 23 kiev123 @ 09/26/14 06:55 PM
They look solid.

# 24 RocketTMac1 @ 09/26/14 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanfrost
So you are telling me right now Dwayne wade is a better player than kiwi and kyrie
Lol
Ok
You are that guy

# 25 dpower15 @ 09/26/14 06:57 PM
Quote:

Lol

Ok

If it wasn't for getting finals mvp I think Kawhi would have been more in the 82ish range honestly. I don't think he's a number 1 type player that could carry a team, which Wade is still capable of at times. Can't ISO Kawhi for a game winner, Wade on the other hand you definitely could.

# 26 Eman5805 @ 09/26/14 07:20 PM
Anthony Davis is up there. Nice. Dude is poised for a big year. Praying he can avoid the injury bug.

# 27 SportsFanatic10 @ 09/26/14 07:20 PM
i appreciate all the hard work and great improvements the 2k team has seemingly made for this year. but this is getting ridiculous, they should just reveal the rest of them. most of them are known by now anyways save for Noah, Lilliard, Rose and prob a few others. It's not like we are getting their full ratings, just an overall here.

# 28 juicey79 @ 09/26/14 07:39 PM
Quote:
Lol
Ok
My man...1 point could be ball handling and passing...remember that the rating doesnt make him a better player...I would take Leonard over wade and I would take Lillard over wall...but neither is light years better than the other

# 29 Blackhail92 @ 09/26/14 07:47 PM
Anyone know when top 20 will be dropped?

# 30 Saro1 @ 09/26/14 08:06 PM
Damian Lillard will be very, very high!

# 31 kurt2134 @ 09/26/14 08:07 PM
Wait, does this mean Lillard and Aldridge are in the top 20?! Awwwww damn...

# 32 Saro1 @ 09/26/14 08:14 PM
I think Lillard 87 and Aldridge 89.

# 33 kurt2134 @ 09/26/14 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
I think Lillard 87 and Aldridge 89.
I would be totally fine with that.

# 34 SouthBeach @ 09/26/14 09:01 PM
As a Raptors/Heat fan, I'm happy with where Derozan and Wade are.

The playoffs and missing 20-something games during the season for Miami's "maintenance" program probably have him in the mid-80s.

He's still an all-star caliber player, averaged 55% FG and 19ppg.

Most people didn't watch every game to see that he's still super efficient in scoring.

If I had to choose between Kyrie Irving and Wade, I'd still pick Wade right now because he's still more proven to be a winner (even though the playoffs showed otherwise).

Either way, if you know how to use certain teams, any single player can be a monster in 2K regardless of their OVR.

# 35 gamingsinceatari @ 09/26/14 09:26 PM
I'm surprised no one has said this but Khawi is very underrated! (And this is coming from a guy who was rooting for the heat in the finals) This dude is gifted in sooo many areas. Scoring, defense, rebounding, passing. The only thing he is not "great" at is creating his own shot . He will most likely be the first im gonna edit day one. Honestly i would say he should be close to 90. I would say him, Melo and PG should all be close to each other. To me everyone else is fine including Wade, Rondo's overall should have dipped a little lower though after his mediocre play last year.

# 36 lkasprzak @ 09/26/14 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach

He's still an all-star caliber player, averaged 55% FG and 19ppg.
After LeBron departure, hes FG% will be arround 45%. Mark my words

# 37 malowry @ 09/26/14 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingsinceatari
I'm surprised no one has said this but Khawi is very underrated! (And this is coming from a guy who was rooting for the heat in the finals) This dude is gifted in sooo many areas. Scoring, defense, rebounding, passing. The only thing he is not "great" at is creating his own shot . He will most likely be the first im gonna edit day one. Honestly i would say he should be close to 90. I would say him, Melo and PG should all be close to each other. To me everyone else is fine including Wade, Rondo's overall should have dipped a little lower though after his mediocre play last year.
I don't think Kawhi is up to PG and Melo's level quite yet. He's a very good, versatile player, but he's not a superstar. He might get there very soon (maybe even this season) but he's not there yet.

# 38 dpower15 @ 09/26/14 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingsinceatari

I disagree, but to each his own. I think he's more of an 82-83 type player. He may do a lot of things well, but there isn't much that he is elite at. To be anywhere near a 90 you should be an absolute team carrying player. Kawhi doesn't have that ability, I don't know if he will ever even be an elite second option on a team, despite who solid he is all around. Solid doesn't warrant high 80s-90s, elite level skills do.

# 39 SportsFanatic10 @ 09/26/14 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkasprzak
After LeBron departure, hes FG% will be arround 45%. Mark my words
doubt it, wade's always been an efficient player regardless...

"Wade recorded a true shooting percentage of 57.1 during the 2013-14 regular and postseason with LeBron on the bench and 58.6 with James in the game. Since January of 2012, Wade is at 56.8 with James and 55.8 absent the star.

That’s impressive in its own right. But it gets even more so when we consider his usage. It’s broadly accepted among basketball-stat junkies that shooting efficiency dips as usage increases. That’s not what happened with Wade.

In the regular and postseason since January of 2012, Wade has posted a usage rate of 36.5 percent without LeBron, per NBAwowy.com, and 25.5 percent with him. According to Hoops Habit, if extended over the course of a regular season, this non-LeBron usage rate would have been the fourth-highest in NBA history."

# 40 grodbetatted @ 09/26/14 11:05 PM
derozan's jersey looks weird, but the ratings ehh i guess

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.