Home
NHL 15 News Post

The planned October content update for NHL 15 has arrived for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users. It includes the addition of OTP and the all new NHL entry draft. Unfortunately for OTP users, you can't play with friends, OTP is used for ranked matches.

According to quite a few users, the third jerseys don't appear to be in the game, but they are listed in the update.

UPDATE: According to djblue, if you download the latest roster update, you will see the third jerseys.

You can view the entire list of fixes and additions below. Let us know what you are seeing.

Quote:
Online Team Play

Play online with up to ten players, locked to a single position using real-world rosters. These matches will be 5v5 ranked with AI controlled goalies.

Be a GM - Rookie Draft

For the first time in the NHL franchise, you will be put on the clock and feel the pressure like a real NHL GM. As they do at the NHL Entry Draft, you have three minutes to make a draft pick.

If the pressure is too much, you can also call timeouts to extend the amount of time you have to make a draft pick or potentially negotiate a trade. You can make trades at any time during the draft. The CPU will also propose trades to each other and the user throughout the course of the draft.

NHL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NHL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NHL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
NHL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 adayinthelife @ 10/21/14 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
And you can't play OTP with friends. Only ranked matches.

An absolute joke.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I don't play OTP, but that's wild. First to not include it, then to say it's coming in it's gimped form (i.e. not your created player), and now you can't even play with friends? What's the point? Isn't that half the experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce12
So three new third jerseys but the Blues home and away are still missing?
Shocked about this too. Obviously it'd be nice to have ALL the missing jerseys, but how on earth are a teams STANDARD JERSEYS not more important than a couple alternates? And some junior team alts too, apparently.

This release continues to be an absolute middle finger to hockey fans everywhere.

# 22 centauris @ 10/21/14 11:11 AM
I ended up selling it yesterday.

oh well. lol

# 23 brandon27 @ 10/21/14 11:13 AM
So... I'm assuming existing BeAGM saves will not get the updated draft, they have to be started? Is that correct?

# 24 Sauce12 @ 10/21/14 11:16 AM
Blues jerseys are in. You have to download the newest roster update.

Edit: They even got nameplates on them. Never seen that in a EA NHL game. However they ****ed up the numbers on the back, which are almost touching the waist stripes....

# 25 boxers @ 10/21/14 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
So... I'm assuming existing BeAGM saves will not get the updated draft, they have to be started? Is that correct?
New draft works in existing Be A GM saves.

# 26 finn712 @ 10/21/14 12:07 PM
Forgive me if this is being asked in the wrong area but has anyone noticed if the new jerseys have been added to the last gen game? I'm looking at all the teams in the new roster update and none of them have the new jerseys, I'm on the 360 was wondering if anyone had anything different.

# 27 MizzouRah @ 10/21/14 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce12
Blues jerseys are in. You have to download the newest roster update.

Edit: They even got nameplates on them. Never seen that in a EA NHL game. However they ****ed up the numbers on the back, which are almost touching the waist stripes....
Well.. thank you kind sir, wonder why they didn't mention in the release notes? Anyway, much appreciated!!!

# 28 MizzouRah @ 10/21/14 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by finn712
Forgive me if this is being asked in the wrong area but has anyone noticed if the new jerseys have been added to the last gen game? I'm looking at all the teams in the new roster update and none of them have the new jerseys, I'm on the 360 was wondering if anyone had anything different.
Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't update them for last gen and I'm not sure why you need the latest rosters either.. weird.

# 29 djblue @ 10/21/14 12:44 PM
Here are the new Blues jerseys:

# 30 tessl @ 10/21/14 01:24 PM
Is this an update which will automatically download vs a tuner? Is the 10-17 tuner the latest?

# 31 jaiman @ 10/21/14 01:41 PM
So, people who have already started their BeaGM won't have access to the new jerseys!? Only if you start one with the new, October 20th roster?

# 32 TerryP @ 10/21/14 01:51 PM
As far as anyone can tell, any actual on ice gameplay improvements?

# 33 Arrowhead21 @ 10/21/14 01:53 PM
About to test this out. Interested to see how the passing has changed.

# 34 BigPoppa17211 @ 10/21/14 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead21
About to test this out. Interested to see how the passing has changed.
Pretty noticeable, was at about 50% playing with 0 assist on true broadcast.

# 35 jyoung @ 10/21/14 02:04 PM
Online Team Play stream is up if anyone wants to watch the new OTP action:

http://www.twitch.tv/jyoungos

# 36 Arrowhead21 @ 10/21/14 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPoppa17211
Pretty noticeable, was at about 50% playing with 0 assist on true broadcast.
and I bet CPU passed at 80% or higher as usual lol

# 37 Dante_X @ 10/21/14 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
So, people who have already started their BeaGM won't have access to the new jerseys!? Only if you start one with the new, October 20th roster?
as long as you download the Oct. 20th roster update, they will be in your Be a GM (started with older rosters or not)

# 38 Arrowhead21 @ 10/21/14 02:54 PM
just played my first game after the update

Superstar
Manual Passing
Pass Assist 0
Pass Accuracy 0
Pass Reception Ease 0

I passed 55% against the Rangers' 75% but managed a 4-1 victory. Before this update I would've easily passed higher than 65%. I should be able to start hitting the 60s again though with a few more games of adjusting.

# 39 jyoung @ 10/21/14 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
Anyone else getting dropped out of OTP games??
I just had it crash to the PlayStation 4 home screen after I tried to view a replay following the first goal.

# 40 headzapp @ 10/21/14 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
I went to my bagm and the Blues have the new jerseys. So you don't have to start a new bagm.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.