Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive every day and this year Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details. Check out what's new in today's roster update.

Hey All,

Today’s notes:

Updated Latest Lineups

Player Changes
  • Drew Gordon- Updated info
Team Color Adjustments
  • Knicks Accessories White at Home
  • Thunder Road Headbands Black
  • Raptors Home Sleeves Red
  • Kings Alternate Black Arm Sleeve
Player Attribute Adjustments
  • Dirk Nowitzki OVR 89 (+1)- Defensive Rebound +11, Box Out +9, Stand Still Three +7
  • Draymond Green OVR 78 (+1)- Standing Three +8
  • Andrew Bogut OVR 81 (+1)- Pass IQ +12, Post Defense IQ +5
Accessory Updates
  • Drew Gordon- Added Compression Pants
  • Nikola Mirotic- Removed Compression Pants
  • Trey Burke- Added Arm Sleeve
  • Trevor Booker- Added Compression Pants
  • Arron Afflalo- Added Left Rubberband
  • Donald Sloan- Added Compression Pants
  • Jrue Holiday- Added Knee Sleeves
  • Eric Gordon- Added Knee Sleeves
  • Markieff Morris- Low Socks
  • Marcus Morris- Double Medium Socks
Have a great day!

-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NBA2K Genius @ 11/12/14 10:17 AM
Only request for next update: Anthony Morrow- Nike Zoom Crusader

# 2 Sundown @ 11/12/14 10:19 AM
Great to see Bogut get a bump in passing. He's been underrated there in 2K for years.

I'm not sure Green really needs a bump in 3's since he's already quite easy to hit 3's with-- probably because the D sags off him so much. Maybe it'll even out if his rating gets more coverage as a result.

Also a little concerned that there are consistently many more risers than fallers. Won't this lead to ratings inflation over the course of a season? But I shouldn't complain because these were two players I thought were quite underrated.

# 3 Sundown @ 11/12/14 10:23 AM
Would also love to see Curry get his Shot Release changed to Quick someday. He has one of the quickest in the league and it works well in game.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HOiH1eVCggw#t=1m22s

I long for the day I won't have to update it daily with these awesome daily updates.

# 4 Soundtrack2C @ 11/12/14 11:12 AM
No offense, but why even have tendencies in the game if they never get updated? Every day there's updates to the game yet never any tendency updates.

Tendencies are what make players play like themselves. Remember that day that Tony Parker got a boost to his 3pt shooting? Well when I play against him, I can back off of him by more than 3 feet every time because you know why? His 3pt tendency hasn't been updated so he doesn't get aggressive when the defense doesn't respect his shot.

Jimmy butler, his take shot tendency has gone up, but his touch tendency hasn't, so guess what happens when you play the Bulls? He doesn't take enough shots.

Maybe for those who play purely online it doesn't matter, or for those who play my career and just want to average 30/20/10 on pro mode it doesn't matter, but for those who play against the cpu and want an actual sin experience, it does.

I mean no offense by this, but it's sort of like being told , here's a car that can go 200mph but there's no gas in the tank.

Please focus a little more on making players play like themselves, it's very important. I know making sure guys sock lengths and elbow band colors are important to some, and that updating ratings is nice and all, but the meat and bones are the tendencies.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

# 5 Vni @ 11/12/14 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundtrack2C
Well when I play against him, I can back off of him by more than 3 feet every time because you know why? His 3pt tendency hasn't been updated so he doesn't get aggressive when the defense doesn't respect his shot.
Actually this isn't a tendency issue. 2K is aware of it though so it should be improved in the next patch hopefully.

# 6 vtcrb @ 11/12/14 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Actually this isn't a tendency issue. 2K is aware of it though so it should be improved in the next patch hopefully.
It is a Tendency issue, jut involves a couple different ones.

# 7 Vni @ 11/12/14 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
It is a Tendency issue, jut involves a couple different ones.

Is it ? Czar seemed unsure what was the cause of this. You might be right though.

# 8 vtcrb @ 11/12/14 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Is it ? Czar seemed unsure what was the cause of this. You might be right though.
3pt Tendencies and the Triple Threat Tendencies will help you with the issues.

# 9 2_headedmonster @ 11/12/14 11:59 AM
Beyond that, how can he say tendencies haven't been touched when.....they have?

# 10 AsianPowwwa @ 11/12/14 12:00 PM
I appreciate the work you put in the rosters Bed. I just have one request. No love for Nick Collison's 3pt rating and tendencies?

# 11 Soundtrack2C @ 11/12/14 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
Beyond that, how can he say tendencies haven't been touched when.....they have?
They have once or twice, but they've been very empty tendency updates. How can you increase someones shot tendency without increasing their touches? There are a bunch of players who have gotten to the line over 9+ times per game but we haven't seen a draw foul tendency update. There are hundreds of players in the nba and not one has received a contest shot tendency, nor attribute upgrade/downgrade.

There are many many things being left out, while things like what color headband or what color sock a player is wearing gets changed on a daily basis.

Tendencies are much more important than attribute upgrades, because you can raise a guys 3pt rating to 99 but if his tendency isn't updated, he may not even take 1 a game.

I just can't believe that each day maybe 5+ players see ratings updates, but maybe twice, or 3 times, we've seen a tendency upgrade.

Theres gotta be more work done in that area, theres really nothing more that needs to be said about that, we need tendency updates on a consistent basis to go with the daily sock and attribute boosts

# 12 GSWarriors9 @ 11/12/14 12:45 PM
The Warriors have worn black sleeves the last 2 road games.
http://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/warr...?itok=rg6_Cvrf

Andrew Bogut- remove elbow sleeve
http://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/warr...?itok=nXz6hQ6b

Festus Ezeli- add black right knee strap
http://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/warr...?itok=KDwA88Fr

The blue for the Warriors home shoes is too light. It should be the same color of blue that's on the away shoes. Here's a pic for reference.

Also if you are doing player addition shoes here are some suggestions for Draymond Green(Zoom Soldier VIII) and Stephen Curry(Under Armour ClutchFit Drive High) for home and away.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/warr...?itok=FD36v4AR
http://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/warr...?itok=r7dRVUqP

http://weartesters.com/wp-content/up...Reminder-5.jpg
http://nk_wp_media.s3.amazonaws.com/...kRoyalTaxi.jpg

# 13 ginodelacruz23 @ 11/12/14 12:58 PM
could you also update the injury free roster's ratings?

# 14 Find_the_Door @ 11/12/14 01:16 PM
I was in awe last night when I logged in at 12:30 Pacific to already see Nicolas Batum's knee contusion absence already reflected. Allen Crabbe was starting at the 3 - simply amazing.

Although I must say Crabbe is much too dark.

# 15 Jack Wade @ 11/12/14 01:20 PM
I'm in the process of compiling statistical evidence and data that shows how Tendencies are effectively broken for individual player performance right now - especially in MyLeague/MyGM . Should have my post up later tonight.

# 16 Pandetta @ 11/12/14 01:37 PM
I would love to see more players going down so we do not see rating inflation over the season.

# 17 gottibino @ 11/12/14 02:11 PM
any way u can 'unlock' shoe brands for players without a shoe contract who switch brands on a nightly basis so we can switch them ourselves if we please...?

examples; terrence ross, jared cunningham, terrence jones, nick young & isaiah thomas etc...

# 18 stillfeelme @ 11/12/14 02:26 PM
Chris Paul 3pt should drop
Melo's mid range moving and 3pt should drop passing should go up and rebound down

Danny Green 3pt rating should drop
Terrence Ross 3pt shot should increase
Ibaka's 3pt shot should increase
Jason Terry 3pt shot should rise
Hardaway Jr 3pt shot should rise
Tony Wroten's passing needs a downgrade to make him make more bad passess

Curry's passing needs a downgrade to make him make more bad passess

I think Bed's is waiting to get more data to justify but some players are hotter in real life than the game portrays and some are lower than what they should be

# 19 Find_the_Door @ 11/12/14 02:34 PM
Mo Williams three ball should drop. Shooting around 20% yet sits at an 88 standing three.

# 20 Real2KInsider @ 11/12/14 02:46 PM
You know it's 5 weeks into release when people on OS are freaking out about trivial ****.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.