Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived today, which includes changes for 447 players. It also adds changes to depth charts, player movement and injury and accessory updates.

Notes aren't available yet, but Timofey Mozgov is on the Cavs. Not seeing the Jeff Green, Tayshaun Prince, Austin Rivers, Quincy Pondexter and/or Russ Smith trades.

The update also adds the adidas D Lillard 1, which is the first signature shoe for Portland Trail Blazers point guard and NBA Live 15 cover athlete, Damian Lillard.

The classic Indiana Pacers uniform has been added and one of the Toronto Raptors jerseys was updated.

Will get notes up when EA Sports gets the blog online.

UPDATE: Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update. Fernando has sent us the Excel spreadsheet with all of the changes. Download it here.

UPDATE #2: The blog is now online, read it here.

GOING UP
  • Rudy Gobert +3
  • Jusuf Nurkic +2
  • Donald Sloan +2
  • Andrew Wiggins +2
  • Travis Wear +2
  • Tobias Harris +2
  • Alex Len +2
  • DeMarre Carroll +1
  • Dennis Schroder +1
  • Jared Sullinger +1
  • Tyler Zeller +1
  • Marvin Williams +1
  • Kemba Walker +1
  • Pau Gasol +1
  • Nikola Mirotic +1
  • Chandler Parsons +1
  • Timofey Mozgov +1
  • Brandon Jennings +1
  • Kyle Singler +1
  • Kentavious Caldwell-Pope +1
  • Draymond Green +1
  • Jordan Hill +1
  • Hassan Whiteside +1
  • Jared Dudley +1
  • Deron Williams +1
  • Tyreke Evans +1
  • Shane Larkin +1
  • Nerlens Noel +1
  • Jakarr Sampson +1
  • Gerald Green +1
  • TJ Warren +1
  • Nicolas Batum +1
  • Wesley Matthews +1
  • Rudy Gay +1
  • Manu Ginobili +1
  • Serge Ibaka +1
  • Louis Williams +1
  • Trevor Booker +1
  • Rasual Butler +1
GOING DOWN
  • Derrick Rose -2
  • Chris Bosh -2
  • Paul Millsap -1
  • Rajon Rondo -1
  • Jeff Green -1
  • Evan Turner -1
  • Dion Waiters -1
  • Tyson Chandler -1
  • Jameer Nelson -1
  • Wilson Chandler -1
  • DJ Augustin -1
  • Andre Iguodala -1
  • Dwight Howard -1
  • David West -1
  • CJ Miles -1
  • Roy Hibbert -1
  • DeAndre Jordan -1
  • Nick Young -1
  • Michael Conley -1
  • Anthony Bennett -1
  • Zach LaVine -1
  • Kevin Garnett -1
  • Joe Johnson -1
  • Omer Asik -1
  • Jose Calderon -1
  • Nikola Vucevic -1
  • Markieff Morris -1
  • DeMarcus Cousins -1
  • Tim Duncan -1
  • Kyle Lowry -1
  • Terrence Ross -1

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Tonyattia @ 01/14/15 11:26 AM
Martin is on the bucks and Wright is on the Suns. I think they figured out a way for the system to automatically move players to their new teams once they have played a game on those teams, similar to how the synergy and inactive players thing works, because after last roster update Mozgov wasn't on the Cavs but the day after they played Houston he was there, same with Martin and Wright. So I think the Greene trade will be there once they play a game with there teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 _Fernando @ 01/14/15 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Martin is on the bucks and Wright is on the Suns. I think they figured out a way for the system to automatically move players to their new teams once they have played a game on those teams, similar to how the synergy and inactive players thing works, because after last roster update Mozgov wasn't on the Cavs but the day after they played Houston he was there, same with Martin and Wright. So I think the Greene trade will be there once they play a game with there teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's correct. They'll be available for their teams once they play a game just like Mozgov was after his trade.

# 3 _Fernando @ 01/14/15 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnQore
I'm downloading the update now but I've noticed before that Mozgov was number 25. That's not right because 25 is a retired Cavs number and he had to go with 20 instead. Will that be fixed anytime soon Fernando?!
It's fixed in this update. Let me know if you see otherwise.

# 4 WTF @ 01/14/15 01:35 PM
There's also a new Pacers classic uni too. Posted a picture of it on my Twitter.

Glad to hear the trades are uploaded after the first game a guy plays. That's awesome news. Thanks Fernando

# 5 DirtyJerz32 @ 01/14/15 02:22 PM
Looks like there was an update to gameplay in this. Well at least that's what I got from the screen shot.

WTF or anyone else confirm?

# 6 WTF @ 01/14/15 02:24 PM
Pe rhaps, but part of the updated data is a new reto uni for the Pacers, and the Lillards.

# 7 Mintsa @ 01/14/15 02:37 PM
What raptors jersey was updated ???

# 8 DaMario35 @ 01/14/15 04:22 PM
I don't understand how you got Damian Lillard new shoes ASAP but there are big name players missing there shoe LeBron James one Chris Paul two, Melo, three Kyrie Irving four it's like please step ya' ll game up with that, I am a live fan but because little things like that I keep 2k in my system.

# 9 ifitbeginsitends @ 01/14/15 04:43 PM
Does anyone else notice way more foul calls??

# 10 nick_sr @ 01/14/15 05:41 PM
Funny how there's a roster update the day after Lebron returns. Dude really has slot of powerlol

Game feels better and seems like graphics got improved. Anybody else feel this way?

Love that I'm seeing more substitutions because some guys I've never seen before in this game lol

Still disappointed its still too hard to make 3's.

If they can add dunk packages and overhaul the post game I can see myself putting madden down for good.

# 11 WTF @ 01/14/15 05:59 PM
New roster update system Nick.

Also, I'm not having any issues with the 3 ball. Just hit a step back 3 with Lebron over Barnes.

# 12 nick_sr @ 01/14/15 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
New roster update system Nick.

Also, I'm not having any issues with the 3 ball. Just hit a step back 3 with Lebron over Barnes.
On superstar?, lol

# 13 nick_sr @ 01/14/15 06:29 PM
Figured out how to shot again lol

Been hooked on mut lol

# 14 nick_sr @ 01/14/15 06:45 PM
Fernando, can you please ask the guys if they can add the raptors huskies jersey alongwith the sonics for tthunder and Vancouver grizzlies formMemphis? Just a 90's cat that loves playing in throwbacks lol

Yes i know they exist in lut but i want them for play now games

# 15 bigeastbumrush @ 01/14/15 06:58 PM
Schwall/Fernando,

The CPU scores way too many points in the paint.

Is this a tendency that can be adjusted or is it just based on what the user is doing?

There needs to be more midrange shots taken by the CPU in my opinion.

# 16 Insight23 @ 01/14/15 07:00 PM
Does anyone have this game on ps4 digital? I'm almost entirety done with 2k and the predictability. I have GTA & Destiny. I know this isn't the place for thus just figured I would give it a shot. I've been playing the demo everyday now and although I do still feel there is a lack of animations (I see too many of the same ones) it is still a very fun game.

# 17 WTF @ 01/14/15 07:19 PM
I've got it digitally on PS4.

# 18 Insight23 @ 01/14/15 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I've got it digitally on PS4.
Are you willing to gameshare? I know most are oppose to it in regards to random people but I've been on this site for many years, I'm a big time basketball fan, and I can honestly say I won't try changing passwords or anything. It's alright if your not down I'm just strapped for cash at this moment and will be for the next couple months

# 19 WTF @ 01/14/15 09:04 PM
I'll send you a PM in a second.

# 20 donkey33 @ 01/14/15 10:19 PM
Free throws too. With all these updates, how has this not been addressed? I just hit 8-8 with Hassan Whiteside on superstar and never miss with anyone.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.