Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

To commemorate MLB 15 The Show and 10 years on PlayStation platforms for the franchise, San Diego Studio just revealed details of their MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition. Users that purchase this edition for $69.99, will receive $130 in added bonus content.
  • Exclusive MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Wood Grain SteelBook and Exclusive Cover
  • 12k in Stubs ($9.99 value)
  • 15 Bonus Item packs ($15.00 value)
  • All 30 MLB Team Dynamic Themes ($ 3.49 each retail)
  • Official MLB 15 Dynamic Theme ($3.49 retail)
Quote:
The physical 10th Anniversary Edition will be available to pre-order today at your preferred US retailer (not available in-store in Canada), including Amazon, BestBuy, GameStop, Target, and Walmart. We’re also excited to announce that on 2/10, a digital version (all the same digital goodies) will be available to pre-order on PlayStation Store. Don’t forget that pre-ordering on PS Store means you’ll be able to pre-load the game onto your PS4 system two days before it launches so you’re ready to play just after midnight.
Quote:
By pre-ordering MLB 15 The Show digitally on PlayStation Store or at various retailers, you will receive a free voucher for a DualShock 4 Skin for the MLB team of your choice from Skinit. Additionally, if you pre-order at GameStop — or EB Games, for those of you in Canada — you will receive the Skinit skin and six additional Bonus Item Packs for use in game. (See an image here.)

Russell Martin of the Toronto Blue Jays has been announced as the cover athlete in Canada. (See an image here.)

Also, don't forget to watch the very first gameplay stream of MLB 15 The Show later today at 2:00 PM PST, on their Twitch channel. Just in case you missed it, check out the full fact sheet here.

MLB 15 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 15 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 MrOldboy @ 02/06/15 03:01 AM
Sort of wish this version had a slipcover without Puig. Seems odd to have a cover celebrating the series over the past 10 years with the current cover athlete on it. Nice that the steelbook is classy though. When I saw the title I was hoping for something that commemorated the series over the past 10 years. Maybe all the logos from 06 to 14 or the series' lifespan from PS2 to PS4.

Maybe a bit misleading with the $130 DLC value since it's including $113.50 in dynamic themes. How many would an actual fan buy, maybe one for their favorite team?

Anyways, preordered since for $10 more why not.

# 62 dalger21 @ 02/06/15 07:35 AM
I generally pre-order games and download them...I might just have to pick this one up.

# 63 HustlinOwl @ 02/06/15 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
What do you guys think could be the 15 bonus item packs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ramone answered on official blog

Quote:
Ramone Russell on February 5th, 2015 at 12:35 pm said: Packs have 8 total items, 6 MLB Player cards and 2 items that can be Equipment, Ritual Items, Franchise Sponsorships, or Stadiums.

# 64 countryboy @ 02/06/15 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjr33
Awesome! Going to upgrade my pre-order now before I head back to work.
I upgraded my pre-order after I got off work tonight.

# 65 gillz107 @ 02/07/15 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Highly unlikely leg up on competition

Wait, why should that be a reason for the stubbs not to carry over? It's just for single player use anyway.

# 66 mlbtheshowfan7 @ 02/07/15 07:20 PM
Definitely ordering this, but what exactly is a Steelbook?

# 67 redsox4evur @ 02/07/15 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbtheshowfan7
Definitely ordering this, but what exactly is a Steelbook?
steel case

# 68 HustlinOwl @ 02/07/15 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gillz107
Wait, why should that be a reason for the stubbs not to carry over? It's just for single player use anyway.
nope stubs are used to redeem DD budget and purchase card packs

# 69 Cowboy008 @ 02/07/15 08:54 PM
Quote:
nope stubs are used to redeem DD budget and purchase card packs
Couldn't you also use stubs to increase your budget in franchise mode?

# 70 HustlinOwl @ 02/07/15 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Couldn't you also use stubs to increase your budget in franchise mode?
yep, but again not only for single player mode as he stated

# 71 MrOldboy @ 02/07/15 08:56 PM
Quote:
Highly unlikely leg up on competition

Why would that give a leg up on competition? You could have 10,000 stubs carry over or just buy 10,000 stubs on launch day. What is the difference? The only one I can think of is if you carry over stubs you have less incentive to buy more for MLB 15. Seems cynical, but stubs exist for a reason.

# 72 HustlinOwl @ 02/07/15 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Why would that give a leg up on competition? You could have 10,000 stubs carry over or just buy 10,000 stubs on launch day. What is the difference? The only one I can think of is if you carry over stubs you have less incentive to buy more for MLB 15. Seems cynical, but stubs exist for a reason.
lol then pay for them, but Im guessing they wont carry over

# 73 MrOldboy @ 02/07/15 09:08 PM
Quote:
lol then pay for them, but Im guessing they wont carry over
I agree they won't carry over as well, but not because it would somehow give players an advantage or ruin the stub economy.

# 74 RapsFan1980 @ 02/08/15 11:51 AM
Does anybody know where I can go & be able to look at the game play of mlb the show 15 that was just released the other day I tried to view the link on twitter but apparently that episode was over & I couldn't view it.

# 75 jm2054 @ 02/08/15 11:51 AM
I'm going go pre-order digital today. Do we get the code for the skin it now or at launch?

# 76 HustlinOwl @ 02/08/15 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan1980
Does anybody know where I can go & be able to look at the game play of mlb the show 15 that was just released the other day I tried to view the link on twitter but apparently that episode was over & I couldn't view it.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...&postcount=371

# 77 nbacoventry @ 02/08/15 02:07 PM
Anyone know where I could pre-order the 10th Anniversary Edition if I'm from the UK?

Ordered MLB in the past from videogameplus where I wasn't hit with any customs charges so I would want to avoid that too when ordering.

# 78 Cowboy008 @ 02/08/15 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I'm pretty sure the digital pre order wont be available until Tuesday.
Yeah it won't be available for pre-order until this Tuesday.

# 79 jm2054 @ 02/08/15 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I'm pretty sure the digital pre order wont be available until Tuesday.
Ya I saw that now. Do you know if we get the skin right on Tuesday or March 31st

# 80 redsox4evur @ 02/08/15 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
Ya I saw that now. Do you know if we get the skin right on Tuesday or March 31st
I would think that is more towards the 31st, but I may be wrong.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.