Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

The MLB 15 The Show livestream on Twitch has begun, featuring Franchise improvements, Inside the Radio Show and year to year saves.

Click the spoiler button below to watch it here or click this link to view it on a new page. Once the steam has completed, we will update this post with a link to the archive for those of you that miss it.

UPDATE: Link and spoiler button updated with archive. (Starts at roughly the 1:23 mark)

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 seanjeezy @ 02/26/15 11:05 PM
I see Felix got a pretty respectable bump this year, I guess that 2011 season was really holding his ratings back

# 102 SoxFan01605 @ 02/26/15 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Yea, knowing you, I didn't think you were being a party pooper or a downer at all.

One thought though that did enter my mind after my post that might counter my last post was that it would be nice for people who like to mirror every move in the MLB to a T.

I know they can get it close but for those that try and do that it would be nice to have that ability (I'm not like that with my franchise).
Yeah, that's why I brought up the ratings editing, as a similar type of discussion is had over in the Madden forums each year. Some people like the micromanagement level control (*raises hand) others have varying degrees of interest.

So, I can see why it would be a "whatever" kind of thing to many, and that's cool. The only thing that ever drives me nuts are the people who seemingly can't understand that others don't necessarily play like them, which I know isn't true in your case (or tabarnes', who I initially responded to, for that matter).

# 103 eric7064 @ 02/26/15 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Very cool stream.. 2 things....

1) I like the whole "accio controller" thing they did at the beginning. Where they appeared out of thin air.

and

2) Ramone mentioned at the end of the O/Sox game jokingly about the recap oops's And how he hopes the guys aren't saying "oh no, not more bugs"... leads me to believe the game bug wise is done, and they're just optimizing now... I predict game goes gold no later than Second week of March tops.
2nd week of march? Probably earlier then that. That's almost not enough time to ship to all stores. I wouldn't doubt it going gold at any time in the next week.

# 104 Russell_SCEA @ 02/26/15 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Anyone else having issues with the archive not playing?
Hit refresh on twitch

# 105 garyjr33 @ 02/26/15 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Make sure to be clicking on the spoiler. Seems to be working fine for me.
Yeah that is how I got it to work too.

# 106 ajblithe20 @ 02/26/15 11:12 PM
Just got home... saw that there was a game with the O's, so I skipped through the game and man am I happy!

Machado got a new face scan! Also the new batting stances/pitching motions looked great for both teams. And I agree with everyone about the O's skyline... looks great! I'll watch the rest of the stream later but I'm pumped!

# 107 Cowboy008 @ 02/26/15 11:17 PM
Looking at that skyline makes me sad that the Rays play in the Trop.

# 108 ruskoz @ 02/26/15 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGHerm
So your goal is to win the world series in 3 years, and you lose in the world series. You are then not renewed automatically and you plummet from a B to a D?

I don't like that.
I agree, I like the addition of goals but get a world series win or get canned seems pretty hardcore.

# 109 dazzelle @ 02/26/15 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Anyone else having issues with the archive not playing?
It's working,but have to pause a bit to let it load ahead.

ThaSlab
"That was just the line score tab, that Kirby was trying to highlight the game that was being talked about, to show relevance to commentary. You can navigate to box scores and recaps, management tasks, lineups, etc. while the radio show plays."

Just meant the league update tile in the Home tab that scrolls results/team news ect. So far it has only shown pitcher w/l and think i saw a milestone.If batter info isn't important to the result of a game that's fine,just a little nitpick/thing i would like to see.

# 110 thaSLAB @ 02/26/15 11:23 PM
^aaaah ok, gotcha. It does show injuries (at least it did during CD) - not sure if key performers are shown.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 111 SoxFan01605 @ 02/26/15 11:25 PM
I might have missed this, but do we still get that nifty little 5 year franchise history screen (with postseason info, etc) if GM contracts are off, or are they specific to tracking GM goals/history?

On a related note, while I'm not usually a fan of the new trend of tile layouts, I do think franchise looks very sleek and well organized from what I've seen so far.

# 112 Jimmydm90 @ 02/26/15 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
So some guys don't retire right away obviously. Arod didn't retire until 2017. Almost in his mid 40's by that time.

Feebly chasing that record. Bahaha.

# 113 jaiman @ 02/26/15 11:26 PM
Two quick questions:

1) Does the radio show continue to play once you move past the game summary screen? So, once I get back to the main screen and I mess with lineups and such, does it continue to play?

2) A couple of you just mentioned a cyber face workaround. Does that mean all player faces in menus and such are now cyber faces only? Man, I hope so!

# 114 thaSLAB @ 02/26/15 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
Two quid questions:

1) Does the radio show continue to play once you move past the game summary screen? So, once I get back to the main screen and I mess with lineups and such, does it continue to play?

2) A couple of you just mentioned a cyber face workaround. Does that mean all player faces in menus and such are now cyber faces only? Man, I hope so!
Yes, and yes.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 115 Knight165 @ 02/26/15 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
Two quick questions:

Cyberface workaround...
Start your franchise...proceed to the option menu.....choose fantasy draft and then back out without starting the draft.
All faces will be cyberfaces at that point.

Now...w/y2y saves....I wonder if real portraits will be creeping in because of the auto update of SCEA created players updating each new year(real year)?

M.K.
Knight165

# 116 Playboy™ @ 02/26/15 11:46 PM
any youtube link ?

# 117 HozAndMoose @ 02/26/15 11:47 PM
Alright time for me to watch and put on YouTube. 4 parts or all in one video?

# 118 MatrixTN @ 02/26/15 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
The whole thing.

# 119 dazzelle @ 02/27/15 12:00 AM
Is it possible to replay a days radio show or is it a one and done deal.

Like how that one game went to OT and it mentioned it was a walk off HR,little bits of info like that about other games is most welcome.

edit: just heard the question about your RTTS player and the radio show,not sure if its in this year but would be great if it mentions when a player makes there mlb debut or hit/win ect..

# 120 Playboy™ @ 02/27/15 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
whole thing and thanks a lot really appreciate you putting this on youtube.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.