Home
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR News Post

EA Sports teased it yesterday and have now confirmed Jordan Spieth is on the roster. More players are scheduled to be revealed in the coming weeks.

Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR is scheduled to release sometime in June for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Game: Rory McIlroy PGA TOURReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Videos
Member Comments
# 1 statum71 @ 04/17/15 10:58 PM
A quick "Jordan Spieth is in game." would've been just fine. Videos of nothing are so frustrating.

# 2 willyfantastic @ 04/18/15 03:33 AM
well they also showed a jerky golf swing as well, which is something i guess. horrible motion

# 3 mike24forever @ 04/18/15 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
How the hell can you see that from a 2 second clip??
Because it's EA and people have to say something bad. I honestly don't get it.

# 4 jbd345 @ 04/19/15 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
I don't understand why the lighting is so over saturated in everything we've seen so far. Tone down the saturation/brightness and it could look much better.
Not sure why every shot has to be in a dusk/dawn setting. Not a fan of how slowly info is rolling out.

# 5 JODYE @ 04/21/15 01:22 AM
Lol @ these garbage generic swing animations. License a golfer and can't even get his swing in the game. Typical EA.

# 6 Pompeo89 @ 04/22/15 03:31 AM
The courses look great...the golfers and the animations so far remind me of PS3. I hope this isn't a let down like almost every other game the first time around on the next gen consoles. The absence of Augusta is already a let down enough lets hope the game is polished other than that. Fingers crossed!! lol not holding my breath

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.