Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Sports and the Madden team are scheduled to reveal presentation improvements for Madden NFL 16 sometime this week. No official date was given, but what are you hoping to see?

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 kevin young @ 06/29/15 07:15 PM
2 things please already!!!!!! Weather needs improvement its always 30 degrees no matter where u play when it's cold or 70 when it's hot&the only way it's cold it has to be snowing need to take it back to the ncaa days were u could control the temp!!!! 2nd thing the cleats for god sakes!!!
we've been dealing with the same shoes for years every sports game has upgraded it's shoes even mlb the show 15 this year!!!!!! get it togethor small details mean so much!!!!!

# 62 kevin young @ 06/29/15 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
More than one pregame intro, give us at least two-three different pregame intro's. Plus the current intro in Madden 15 is horrible, looks nothing like what we would see on broadcast TV; and bring the coin toss back, how could you claim simulation when you take out the coin toss?
so true!!!

# 63 kevin young @ 06/29/15 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
yeah, it would be nice to see updated halftime show to improve upon last year. Other games around the league, that type of thing. But, for me, I am less concerned about "broadcast" items. When I play, I normally turn off all broadcast commentary (and, having been doing this for years). Not because the commentary is bad (I mean, it is bad whether it's Simms or Collinsworth back in the day. Although, Colinswork had some funny/stupid remarks that made me chuckle every time I heard them). But, because I want to feel like i am on the field. Now, this is a personal preference, and to each his own. But, for me, the first order of business for presentation should be the crowd. And, I don't mean to offend, but at the very least, the logic of when to cheer (home/away, offense/defense) should have easily been implemented years ago. Loudness, start/stop, slowly getting louder, going insane on a turnover, etc. Those have never been implemented and i have never got the feeling of the crowd really getting behind the game. So, i hope they have improved on this year.
Great suggestion!!!!!

# 64 therizing02 @ 06/29/15 07:51 PM
Scores and highlights from around the league have been a part of the NFL since.....well..forever. M10 and M11 were good starts. It was well done in NCAA and it's well done in FIFA. It's time for it to be in Madden. I'd be happy with a scroll at the bottom of the screen. Just anything to make me feel like I'm not the only game on Sunday. If my team is playing on Monday night the final scores from Sunday should be scrolling at the bottom of the screen.

I even remember when Looman was unveiling the halftime and post game shows in a hype video with the comment "people have been asking for this...". Blah blah blah.

# 65 fredo5020 @ 06/29/15 07:54 PM
So nobody gone mention the awful Create a Player we been dealing with for 3+ years

# 66 jmurphy31 @ 06/29/15 07:57 PM
It's kind of funny that they have ridley in the poster in a patriots jersey when they preach about details.

On the presentation side. I would like a much improved halftime show and weekly wrap up show. Not sure we will get either since online cfm doesn't have presentation.

I would love commentary that relates to my cfm and what is currently going on.

I'm guessing the big reveal will be a more fleshed out player recap/highlight reel we had in 15. Ties in with be the playmaker tag line.

# 67 kehlis @ 06/29/15 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredo5020
So nobody gone mention the awful Create a Player we been dealing with for 3+ years
Why would that be mentioned in a thread about presentation?

# 68 hawley088 @ 06/29/15 08:16 PM
why does everyone want them to create a halftime show? Seems like a waste of development time to me

# 69 4thQtrStre5S @ 06/29/15 08:17 PM
Since Kolbe, if I recall correctly, came from NCAA Football, I am thinking along those lines of what we may see...

# 70 roadman @ 06/29/15 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Since Kolbe, if I recall correctly, came from NCAA Football, I am thinking along those lines of what we may see...
Actually, Kolbe came from The Show.

# 71 MajorSupreme @ 06/29/15 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Kolbe came from The Show of SCEA. I'm pretty sure almost all of his career was spent there.

# 72 roadman @ 06/29/15 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawley088
why does everyone want them to create a halftime show? Seems like a waste of development time to me
I think most people in this thread would like them to add a nice great upgrade to the HT show they already have.

Would you go along with that?

# 73 fredo5020 @ 06/29/15 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Why would that be mentioned in a thread about presentation?
Player models\creation is presentation

# 74 kehlis @ 06/29/15 08:53 PM
Quote:
Player models\creation is presentation
That's quite the stretch and regardless of the semantics you want to make it that was not what they were talking about with regards to presentation.

# 75 fredo5020 @ 06/29/15 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
That's quite the stretch and regardless of the semantics you want to make it that was not what they were talking about with regards to presentation.
So you commented why

# 76 kehlis @ 06/29/15 09:28 PM
Quote:
So you commented why
To tell you it has no place in this thread.

# 77 PacMan3000 @ 06/29/15 09:40 PM
Does anyone remember wayyyy back in the day when Madden would show you scores of other games around the league during your game and, I believe, after your game concluded would take you to the final minute of ANOTHER NFL game, where you would basically be the spectator and you'd watch the game unfold like a typical Sunday. I can't recall which game it was, but that would be a nice thing to incorporate in the future.

# 78 iLLWiLL @ 06/29/15 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Does anyone remember wayyyy back in the day when Madden would show you scores of other games around the league during your game and, I believe, after your game concluded would take you to the final minute of ANOTHER NFL game, where you would basically be the spectator and you'd watch the game unfold like a typical Sunday. I can't recall which game it was, but that would be a nice thing to incorporate in the future.
That was cool! Wasn't that during the Genesis days? I know that NHL 94 had that

# 79 PhillyPhanatic14 @ 06/29/15 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Which poster?
The main one on the first post, but it could just be my interpretation haha. "Celebrate Your Biggest Triumphs" and "Compete on the Largest Stage" to me both seem to point towards the Super Bowl and playoffs- the biggest goal and stage in the NFL. I could be reading too much into the phrasing though.

# 80 jpdavis82 @ 06/29/15 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
The main one on the first post, but it could just be my interpretation haha. "Celebrate Your Biggest Triumphs" and "Compete on the Largest Stage" to me both seem to point towards the Super Bowl and playoffs- the biggest goal and stage in the NFL. I could be reading too much into the phrasing though.
Hopefully they did something with the Super Bowl and Playoffs presentation. There is no bigger stage than the Super Bowl so I don't know what else they would be implying by using the words the largest stage. Like I said earlier stadium atmosphere is going to be a part of this, so hopefully we will have some really cool authentic sounding stadiums now, I'd love to hear the tomahawk at arrowhead, 7 nation army at M&T Bank etc... That sort of thing is way more immersive to me than anything Nantz and Simms could say, probably even in real life.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.