Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

EA Sports and the Madden team are scheduled to reveal presentation improvements for Madden NFL 16 sometime this week. No official date was given, but what are you hoping to see?

Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 24 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 redsox4evur @ 06/29/15 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Hopefully they did something with the Super Bowl and Playoffs presentation. There is no bigger stage than the Super Bowl so I don't know what else they would be implying by using the words the largest stage. Like I said earlier stadium atmosphere is going to be a part of this, so hopefully we will have some really cool authentic sounding stadiums now, I'd love to hear the tomahawk at arrowhead, 7 nation army at M&T Bank etc...
Or the gun shots in Foxborough.

# 82 iLLWiLL @ 06/29/15 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Pre-game 'Rocky' music would be a stretch, but it'd be awesome if they did stuff like pre-game fireworks at the Linc!

# 83 Jr. @ 06/29/15 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Does anyone remember wayyyy back in the day when Madden would show you scores of other games around the league during your game and, I believe, after your game concluded would take you to the final minute of ANOTHER NFL game, where you would basically be the spectator and you'd watch the game unfold like a typical Sunday. I can't recall which game it was, but that would be a nice thing to incorporate in the future.
I definitely don't remember that and have never heard it being in a game before.

# 84 jpdavis82 @ 06/29/15 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Those are in Madden 15

# 85 DeuceDouglas @ 06/29/15 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
I definitely don't remember that and have never heard it being in a game before.
It was from the Madden 94, SNES days. After your game it would take you to another game and it would basically run a do or die play from like the five or two yardline. Then after whatever happened it would show the final score and stuff. I'll try to find a video of it.

# 86 jfsolo @ 06/29/15 10:46 PM
Quote:
Hopefully they did something with the Super Bowl and Playoffs presentation. There is no bigger stage than the Super Bowl so I don't know what else they would be implying by using the words the largest stage. Like I said earlier stadium atmosphere is going to be a part of this, so hopefully we will have some really cool authentic sounding stadiums now, I'd love to hear the tomahawk at arrowhead, 7 nation army at M&T Bank etc... That sort of thing is way more immersive to me than anything Nantz and Simms could say, probably even in real life.
Yes, stadium atmosphere is way more important to me than anything they could do with the commentary. I haven't listened to in game commentary in Madden since the PS1 days.

# 87 4thQtrStre5S @ 06/30/15 12:37 AM
Something I would like, that isn't commentary, but I didn't want to start a whole knew thread for one little thing is: I would like to hear on field comments/chatter from players - I am not talking of chatter all the time, but we do have players, who after a big play, do a dance or some other animation, and I think it would be cool to have them saying something.Like the stuff we can hear on the NFL Network show FX..

Edit: oops, this was about presentation...lol

# 88 fballturkey @ 06/30/15 12:44 AM
By far the biggest thing for me is making natural links between what is happening across the league, what has happened with my team that season, and my current game. There are little pieces of it now but I'd like to see way, way more of it. Talking about how a QB played last week (more than one or two possible lines,) talking about a divisional race, talking about other divisional races. And not just "Let's take a look at how the division is shaping up" and a graphic with the standings. Them actually sitting down and recording a bunch of new lines so I get some variety. For presentation that'd probably go the furthest with me.

# 89 PanthersFan89 @ 06/30/15 01:00 AM
How about this in CFM, after every week in connected career they bring back The Extra Point Show they had in Madden 10 , you watch Alex Flanagan and Fran Charles review the top plays of each game that week,stats,awards,playoffs Seeds and Preview of next week games.

# 90 Hova57 @ 06/30/15 01:22 AM
Quote:
Does anyone remember wayyyy back in the day when Madden would show you scores of other games around the league during your game and, I believe, after your game concluded would take you to the final minute of ANOTHER NFL game, where you would basically be the spectator and you'd watch the game unfold like a typical Sunday. I can't recall which game it was, but that would be a nice thing to incorporate in the future.
Madden 97 i think for Playstation 1

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

# 91 Jr. @ 06/30/15 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
It was from the Madden 94, SNES days. After your game it would take you to another game and it would basically run a do or die play from like the five or two yardline. Then after whatever happened it would show the final score and stuff. I'll try to find a video of it.
Ah ok.. that's pretty different than what was explained.

# 92 Hova57 @ 06/30/15 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Genesis too it was pretty cool

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

# 93 darknmild @ 06/30/15 02:08 AM
Quote:
You're an old head like me. That was early Madden. Before they received any official licenses and Madden 92 and 93ish. When who you had on the field mattered. I see them getting back to old school Madden with this development team. I think the presentation in M16 will be an improvement over M15 as this has made progress every year.

# 94 sunnyhmoon @ 06/30/15 02:51 AM
ESPN presentation please. If NCAA 14 could get ahold of it, why can't Madden? This will make the game that much more realistic in terms of presentation. Give us the authentic ESPN banners and overlays, their songs, the MNF package. Eventually work in NBC or CBS for their broadcast packages.

Anyone remember NCAA Basketball 10?? That game came out in 2009 but it still had the ESPN AND CBS broadcast packages at the time.

I did enjoy the new camera/tv broadcast angles in between plays and scoring celebrations. I'm hoping they expand on that even more.

Like others have mentioned, the Foxboro gun shots after a TD would be cool as well as the San Diego Super Charger song. I'm sure there are more team specific celebrations within the stadium.

The crowd needs more realism. They need to know when to be cheering and when to be quiet. I want them to really roar when an important play occurs like a game winning TD or turnover.

The commentary needs a huge upgrade as it's getting stale. The excitement isn't there, especially during scoring plays/game winning plays/playoff games.

# 95 droopizzle34 @ 06/30/15 03:13 AM
i would love to see different commentary teams in the game, like the last ncaa basketball did...

# 96 iLLWiLL @ 06/30/15 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhmoon
ESPN presentation please. If NCAA 14 could get ahold of it, why can't Madden? This will make the game that much more realistic in terms of presentation. Give us the authentic ESPN banners and overlays, their songs, the MNF package. Eventually work in NBC or CBS for their broadcast packages.
This is where I actually think Madden has nailed it. Obviously it was legal for them to do it, but it looks like they ripped the presentation, graphics, and banners (and of course Jim Nantz & Phil Simms) straight off of CBS. Even though I am bigger fan of the NFL On Fox's broadcasts, the banners used on CBS & Madden are very high-res, and clean. I'm really a fan of it.

# 97 jpdavis82 @ 06/30/15 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Something I would like, that isn't commentary, but I didn't want to start a whole knew thread for one little thing is: I would like to hear on field comments/chatter from players - I am not talking of chatter all the time, but we do have players, who after a big play, do a dance or some other animation, and I think it would be cool to have them saying something.Like the stuff we can hear on the NFL Network show FX..

Edit: oops, this was about presentation...lol
That would be part of presentation and I think they have something similar to this now because if you watch the direct feed E3 videos you can hear some player chatter after some of the plays.

# 98 K_GUN @ 06/30/15 08:00 AM
Quote:
Just throwing you guys a teaser. Stadium atmosphere is going to be a big part of this. Rex briefly touched on this though.

Im hoping this finally means custom sounds for the stadiums.....

# 99 J ROCK 05 @ 06/30/15 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
Im hoping this finally means custom sounds for the stadiums.....
You might be on to something since they have partnered with Spotify maybe we can use our own Spotify playlists for stadium music!!!

# 100 SolidSquid @ 06/30/15 08:47 AM
Just get rid of all the "NFL in EA sports" stuff. Get rid of the word madden on all the banners and logos. Make it CBS or ESPN. We get it madden is an EA sports game but constantly referring to it kills immersion in ccm.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.