Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

2K has just announced 2K Pro-Am for NBA 2K16, which is a new mode for MyPLAYERS. Check out the new trailer here.

2K Pro-Am will feature instant matchmaking, with no waiting and games will start immediately. That means, no "Got Next" spots in 2K Pro-Am.

Quote:
Grab your friends, design your own logos, jerseys and arenas for full branding of your team. After your identity has been stamped, rise up the leaderboards with your team to compete against the best in the world in 5 on 5 matches on full-sized courts with NBA rules in a venue that supports 40 players playing simultaneously.

2K Pro-Am will feature daily, monthly and overall leaderboards with league leaders, power rankings and more. You can completely customize your team and create your own uniforms with the ability to change colors, number size, stripe configurations, collar types, mesh patterns, resizing text and logos (which can be imported) and so much more.

You can also completely customize your arena from the ground up by selecting from various jumbotrons, scorer's tables, baskets and sound effects. If you don't like a particular floor pattern, change it up (Herringbone, Honeycomb and more), along with colors of any line you can think of (out of bounds, key, center circle, half court, perimeter, etc.). Users can create customized text on the floors and sidelines, along with the ability to upload custom images.

NBA 2K16 2K Pro-Am Features:
  • Play with your MyPLAYER - Walk on or form a team with friends
  • NBA style basketball including timeouts and fouls
  • No waiting. Instant matchmaking against similarly ranked opponents
  • Fully customizable team designer, upload images or choose from customizable logos
Read the details, watch the trailer and let us know what you think!

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 dbot25 @ 07/30/15 07:13 PM
So, what if I have a team of three?

# 22 XxSpiritHunterX @ 07/30/15 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cima
If we can use this customization mode for jerseys, logos, and courts for regular modes too...it's a wrap, this game will be GOAT.
The leak of the manual a week or so ago said you can relocate teams in myLeague/myGM. This is definitely gonna be in those modes

# 23 Crystar500 @ 07/30/15 07:15 PM
I hope Create a Team is definitely in now, because that trailer with the customization looked amazing!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 24 AiDub @ 07/30/15 07:16 PM
So if there is this.... Can we use the creation stuff and move teams in MyGM? Because that would be epic!

# 25 LD2k @ 07/30/15 07:18 PM

# 26 snocone @ 07/30/15 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveparkmin
i am not interesting in this mode. i don't play online games including ranked games against people. i am more into MY GM and League mostly
Thanks for letting us know

# 27 MarvinOida @ 07/30/15 07:19 PM
Please let this also be Create a Team, don't confine me to only this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 28 LO6IX @ 07/30/15 07:20 PM
Finally! They need to clean up the gameplay and this could be great game!

# 29 Jrocc23 @ 07/30/15 07:21 PM
All the years smh. All the arguments/debates. Being banned. And it looks like Crew is finally back, man. Y'all won't have to hear some of us all in your threads anymore lol.

This is all we wanted for years.

# 30 Bowinkle08 @ 07/30/15 07:21 PM
2k just won.. hands down!

# 31 23 @ 07/30/15 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
All the years smh. All the arguments/debates. Being banned. And it looks like Crew is finally back, man. Y'all won't have to hear some of us all in your threads anymore lol.

This is all we wanted for years.
We werent anyway because its an instant ban

# 32 LeBron_On_Mars @ 07/30/15 07:26 PM
2K needs to make this new "Pro-Am" mode the only MyPlayer online mode or else it's just going to be as cheesy as both Park and Jordan Rec Center...

# 33 Steve_OS @ 07/30/15 07:27 PM
If you have questions about this mode, I've lined up an interview with the Producers. Go here, read the directions and post.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...producers.html

# 34 buckeyezombie @ 07/30/15 07:32 PM
Wish we had this kind of customization in offline create a team

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

# 35 XtremeDunkz @ 07/30/15 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
WHO CARES WHY POST IN THIS THREAD !!!!
It has all come full circle..........

# 36 Pokes404 @ 07/30/15 07:35 PM
Man, if I can use the customization features to create my favorite college teams and use them in MyLeague ...

# 37 LO6IX @ 07/30/15 07:36 PM
We will be seeing a whole lot of swasticas and penises if the 2k community is as immature as the COD community

# 38 snocone @ 07/30/15 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LO6IX
We will be seeing a whole lot of swasticas and penises if the 2k community is as immature as the COD community
Hope they have an army of moderators ready

# 39 TheWalkingCash @ 07/30/15 07:39 PM
THANK YOU 2k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 40 nova91 @ 07/30/15 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
It has all come full circle..........
Exactly what I was thinking. Anyway, I might try to get more into this mode than I did with previous online modes. It'll be great to have a totally unique team to try and run the court with.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.